Hair transplant under 3k (2k graft)

I am looking to get a hair transplant (2000 grafts) in europe for under 3k is there any reputable places or surgeons to go to? I don't want to go to turkey as alot of people seem to go there it seems a hit and miss most of the time.I read about that place

• Administrators

You’re asking the wrong question. If you can’t afford a decent surgeon, don’t get surgery. You should be asking who’s the best surgeon for my situation. Then reassess your budget. You may need to save a few thousand dollars, but it will save you a lot more in repairs and shame.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Don't go by prices alone. There are affordable surgeons with amazing reputations, and there expensive surgeons who are mediocre. 

That said, for the love of god, don't go cheap for cheap's sake. You might end up like this loser:

On 12/2/2022 at 4:22 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

You’re asking the wrong question. If you can’t afford a decent surgeon, don’t get surgery. You should be asking who’s the best surgeon for my situation. Then reassess your budget. You may need to save a few thousand dollars, but it will save you a lot more in repairs and shame.

Well that's what I'm asking I'm not asking for the cheapest option. I'm not jeff benzos I work in a warehouse on a crap wage lol. I'm asking which surgeon/clinic is best for my price point. I simply cannot afford to go to a world class surgeon who does it with complete perfection.

On 12/2/2022 at 4:30 PM, Ryan Daniel said:

Why would you want to save money on such an important surgery?

You can save money on clothes, food and a hundred other things.. 

I'm not saving money for it I'm giving as much as I can mate lol

20 minutes ago, jonhc96 said:

Well that's what I'm asking I'm not asking for the cheapest option. I'm not jeff benzos I work in a warehouse on a crap wage lol. I'm asking which surgeon/clinic is best for my price point. I simply cannot afford to go to a world class surgeon who does it with complete perfection.

I can understand your situation. It is logical that people who get constant salary, which is average, can’t save money and can’t afford expensive clinics. Most people I guess is in the same situation with you. If someone had unlimited money or he was very rich then he could afford expensive and world class surgeons. 

Edited by Jackdaniels

• Administrators
3 hours ago, jonhc96 said:

Do nothing. Doing nothing is never a bad choice. Shaving is free. Better to do that then get botched and regret your decision for the rest of your life.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

@jonhc96,

I know and understand that most people are on a budget and can’t necessarily afford a hair transplant. And I know how tempting it is to look for a doctor strictly based on low prices and even location. But the reality is, as much as we want a hair transplant, Restoration surgery is an elective procedure and not something we need. That said, I’m concerned that if you are looking for a surgeon strictly based on price, that you may end up going to a surgeon that is less skilled, has little experience and you’ll end up in need of a repair procedure which will end up costing you a lot more in the long run.

Long story short, take your time and save your money and select a surgeon based on their proven ability to produce outstanding results consistently. Below I presented some information that I’ve shared many times regarding how to select the best surgeon for you and I think it’s something that everybody ought to follow.

don’t get me wrong, there are some skilled and experienced hair surgeons that May charge a reduced price. However, cost and location should be the last criteria you look for and once you find a surgeon that impresses you the most, take your time and save the money to get it done right. Trust me, you’ll be thankful in the long run that you listened to this advice.

——

How to Select an outstanding hair transplant surgeon. 

1.  Start by looking at the surgeons recommended by this community, in particular the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.  Surgeons recommended by this community have met a demanding set of standards and are approved based on meeting those high standards.  Many online hair surgeon memberships don’t have any criteria other than to pay a membership fee.  Furthermore, physician members of the coalition have met an even higher and more demanding set of standards and have proven to be amongst the best of the best in the profession.

2. Now even amongst a list of outstanding surgeons, not all surgeons are created equally. Therefore, while it’s tempting to select a surgeon based on price or location, try to avoid this as many individuals travel great distances to undergo surgery with an elite surgeon they are most impressed with. Thus choose a surgeon based on their proven ability to produce outstanding results rather than because of cost or location.

3. Narrow your selection down to 3 to 5 surgeons you are most impressed with.  You can do this by using this discussion forum and others to view examples of patient results posted by both the clinic and their patients.  Speak with and meet with real patients in person if possible. If not, video chat works pretty well.

4. Come up with a list of consult questions to ask each surgeon/clinic you are considering. I’ve created several different posts on this forum with good questions to ask doctors.  If you need help coming up with a list of good questions, please let me know.

5. Consult with each doctor you are considering and ultimately, choose the surgeon you feel can best meet your goals.

I hope this helps  

Rahal Hair Transplant

• Like 1

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.

By ruling out Turkey you have taken away the safer options of Dr Turan & Dr Gur. Or even Dr Yaman, Demirsoy etc but even those come with some amount of risk. Personally I would only be choosing Fuecapilar if wanting to get a good but affordable procedure. Simply put you just won’t find a safe option in Europe for that kind of cost, it will be a tech only transplant and a massive risk. 
As mentioned above it will end costing far more in the long run, repairs are common place and expensive after making the wrong choice. 
Doing nothing is a better option, maybe in the future you can save up, do this wrong and a bad transplant is worse than MPB. 

I ended up doing lots of research on this forum and subsequent filtering based on results I've seen, licensing, associations, whatsapp consultations. 

My top 3 were Bicer, Yaman, Turan given they have IAHRS certification. 

From there Bicer/Turan had no availability - so I decided on Yaman. I am going to visit Yaman later this month. Please share any questions other things I should be aware about beforehand if you have been treated by Yaman. 

Edited by Melvin- Moderator
Removed link

Do your research, there are some very good clinics in Turkey. 

I went to Fuecapilar and I’m very happy with my experience and how things are going. Very affordable also. (I got 2329 grafts for around £3k) 

but yes do your own research! Took me a good few months before being happy with my choice 😁

Edited by Damonh