What are the most impressive nw7 cases you have seen?

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Westview said:

Dr. Umar has some really good ones, but he uses a lot of BHT

If it's truely a NW 7 then you are going to have to use a lot of body hair grafts.

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

12 hours ago, BurnieBurns said:

Dr Zarev's Patients all have incredible donor

not all on the website have great donors. His last post on IG doesnt . I have no idea how he got 11,000 scalp grafts.

This by Pitella is probably the best true norwood 7 result. Look at how low the sides are. No fin either.

No idea how he managed to get so many grafts from the scalp too

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, hairman22 said:

not all on the website have great donors. His last post on IG doesnt . I have no idea how he got 11,000 scalp grafts.

This by Pitella is probably the best true norwood 7 result. Look at how low the sides are. No fin either.

It doesn’t show it much in the video but at the back it looks he’s got fairly thick donor hair at the back which goes pretty far down the neck. Don’t want to undermine his achievement, it’s brilliant, but good to keep it in perspective.

Dr Pitella’s result is incredible, just keep in mind it used a mix of scalp, beard, and chest hair

15 hours ago, hairman22 said:

insane result judging where he comes from however the hairline starts very high and the crown is still spare. really shows that prevention is the key if you are destinied to go past norwood 4…or you need to adjust your expectations