Who are the best surgeons in Europe when it comes to donor preservation?

Min12

Hi guys

i was wanting to find out about more surgeons that have a great skill when it comes to mainly using the donor up well to where you can keep the hair very short and it won’t be noticeable.

Plus the Dr should be the only person touching the head.

I know Zarev is one of the best but what would you guys suggest?

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/20/2022 at 6:38 AM, Min12 said:

Hi guys

i was wanting to find out about more surgeons that have a great skill when it comes to mainly using the donor up well to where you can keep the hair very short and it won’t be noticeable.

Plus the Dr should be the only person touching the head.

I know Zarev is one of the best but what would you guys suggest?

Hello, our MDs Dr. Maras and Dr. Christina specializes with donor perseverance, the clinic separate the procedures for 2 days of surgery (around 2500 grafts per day) to not overharveste the donor with space between every punch, you can check our results in our Instagram and contact me for consultation:

https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

• Like 1

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

On 10/19/2022 at 9:11 PM, RandoBrando517 said:

Honestly don’t know y zarev is so hyped up he’s got like 10 results he recycles and only one review here I think Cuoto De Freitas Pinto Bisanga are better and have way more results 

I think the reason he’s touted is because he’s the only high, Norwood FUE-only doc getting full coverage and the illusion of full density. I agree the physicians you named have great results. But of all their photos I haven’t seen slick bald Norwood sixes with full coverage from fue-only and perfect looking donor areas. Just Zarev. If you’re a NW4 and below any of the guys you named would be awesome. My procedure is set for early next year.  I trust him. And I know this means nothing to anyone here since it’s my personal experience but in the consultation he shows many many examples more of NW6 patients with perfect post op donor areas. I wish he had a better online presence with that stuff. So to answer the OP I say Zarev. 

6 minutes ago, mtb said:

I think the reason he’s touted is because he’s the only high, Norwood FUE-only doc getting full coverage and the illusion of full density. I agree the physicians you named have great results. But of all their photos I haven’t seen slick bald Norwood sixes with full coverage from fue-only and perfect looking donor areas. Just Zarev. If you’re a NW4 and below any of the guys you named would be awesome. My procedure is set for early next year.  I trust him. And I know this means nothing to anyone here since it’s my personal experience but in the consultation he shows many many examples more of NW6 patients with perfect post op donor areas. I wish he had a better online presence with that stuff. So to answer the OP I say Zarev. 

nice, good luck and dont forget to post your results.

4 hours ago, mtb said:

He got like 8-9 cases that he always shows. Def not a portfolio that would make him the best

On 11/13/2022 at 9:36 PM, mtb said:

How did you manage to book a surgery with Zarev? I've tried to contact the clinic but no response. He'sprobably booked out for years, but might as well get myself on the list hah.

Edited by Marlo

2 minutes ago, Marlo said:

How did you manage to book a surgery with Zarev? I've tried to contact the clinic but no response. He'sprobably booked out for years, but might as well get myself on the list hah.

I’ll answer you in dm so as not to derail this thread