who do you think is better at FUE?

pmill

Personally I don't think hairboy's comments were out of line, but that's just my own personal opinion.

He just doesn't realize most of these forum's are sponsored sites. One needs to get their story and point across without going over the line. He just needs to learn where the line is drawn. Maybe to some this sounds childish, but this is the way it works.

As far as his story with Rassman, I tend to believe it. It's hard to imagine someone taking the time to post his experience if it's all a big lie. There are also the legal implications.

I can sit hear without fear and say that Thomas/Elliott of Chicago actually used the janitor to place my grafts. I don't have to worry about being served with a law suit, because it actually happened, and can be backed up.

I would also advise hairboy tell your story, but avoid arguing with posters and moderators.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TopCat,

Hair_Boy's suspension has nothing to do with the fact that this site includes sponsors. It's about being trying to keep a well balanced forum, fair to all parties.

He was suspended in part because he continued to make unsubstantiated claims even after I closed the topic and told him to end the discussion. He's already had his say and so did Dr. Rassman. Why keep revisiting it?

This thread has gone off the beaten path due to his continued unsubstantiated claims and argumentative and insulting demeanor toward members of our community. How long do we allow this negativity after I've already warned him?

I want to reiterate that we welcome all patients to share genuine experiences, concerns, and photos whether or not the physician is recommended here. In fact, patient experiences and photos is a part of how we continually review physicians who are a part of our community. We've never hesitated to remove physicians if we feel they are consistently producing less than optimal results and/or not properly taking care of their patients. This continues to be our policy.

Best wishes,

Bill

"Sure every once and a while a hairBoy will crack a glimmer of light" + your story = icon_smile.gif, I still stand by my post at the top of this page, and it's why you should take off the blinders, get off your high-horse, and work towards finding the best answers and solutions for people out there.....

You have no *primary* interest in doing so, however, and contending with the field of issues at hand affecting people; so it's a course that I assume you will *continue* to disregard.

As I've said before, among the very people you attempt to slander and deride are the ones actually in the trenches doing the work and helping people -- and they will continue to do so, with or without you. Your fundamental talking points will still be dealt with, it will just be without your egoism, arrogance, and ungratefulness.

Your ceaseless refusal to recognize this fact is one reason you are ultimately a waste of potential help. You raised some good points, and started to shed some increased transparency on the practices at large -- you obv place a self-righteous ego over all of this, and that is unfortunate.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Hair_boy is apparently very good at ressurecting himself and spoofing IP addresses. Apparently he can't let go and continues to register on our forum to post on this thread.

This is the kind of toxic behavior that was evident early on and got him suspended.

I'm going to remove any further comments posted by Hair_Boy's covert aliases.

Hopefully Hair_Boy will let go and find another outlet to vent his hostility.

my orignal thread totally got hi-jacked with a bunch of crap and arguements that basically did not inform me of anything.except for the info PGP provided me with everything else has been totally off subject.I sign on here all the time and see updates messages that have nothing to do with my subject.not tryin to be rude but i dont care about the whole hairboy rassman thing.

I dont agree that any comments should be removed regardless of who is making them or what thier intensions are. The members of this community can decifer between right and wrong information. To erase such comments can be construde as trying to hide something or sweep something under the carpet. It gets to be a little fishy!

pmill,

You are absolutely correct and I sincerely apologize. That's what happens when we have a troublemaker within our midst who would rather spend time fighting with people than genuinely helping them.

However, there is some viable information in this thread regarding FUE in general that in my opinion, is a valuable read.

Members,

Let's bring this thread back on topic without senseless arguing and fighting. Also, let's not entertain Hair_Boy's toxicity even if he finds another way back onto our forum. Any continued posts by him or his resurrected aliases will be removed. If anyone sees him post on this forum, I encourage you to send me a private message and I will remove it as soon as possible. Banned members don't have rights to come back and post here without obtaining the proper permission. Therefore, there's no reason why we should indulge him or allow his posts here.

Thanks,

Bill

Dakota,

Please read my last post. I'm not talking about removing comments from legitimate forum members. I'm talking about banned forum members coming back thinking they have the right to post here. Once we choose to ban someone, they no longer have the same rights our members do. Any posts from Hair_Boy who's already been banned will be removed because he is no longer a legitimate poster here.

We do not remove messages from legitimate posters unless are extreme circumstances. This is very rare.

If you have any additional concerns, please send me a private message to continue discussing it, since I want to get this thread back on topic.

Bill

I'ts cool Bill, i do like this forum but i guess you guys had problems with hairboy prevously before i started this thread.no worries.

PGP- i agree im a member on a few other forums that dont mention the clinics i wanted info about but there is one that shows alot of his results. anyways thanks for the help guys.