FueGenix, 13th of September, 2680 grafts

refactor

Hi everyone,

My hair loss started in my early twenties where every year it probably was a little bit worse than before. Most notably where the temples, but also the front lock was thinning a bit.

Now I am in my early thirties and I thought it was time to do something about it, if possible. I was looking for a hair transplant surgeon that is skilled and passionate about the craft, and after a couple of consults with different clinics I choose Dr. Munib Ahmad.

The photo's are from the day of the surgery and 11 days after the surgery.

Also, the after care from Munib Ahmad is excellent, as we where in contact every day after the surgery to monitor the recovery process. Also, I got prescribed Minoxidil tablets as a combination of both medical therapy and surgery will wield the best results.

fue 1.jpg

fue 2.jpg

fue 3.jpg

fue 4.jpg

fue 5.jpg

fue 6.jpg

fue 7.jpg

fue 8.jpg

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, refactor said:

fue 5.jpg

This is what a beautiful hair transplant looks like.  Density and correct natural directions. Really really like this clinic and a good option for Europeans

Wish you a happy growth journey and an excellent result. Good luck mate

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, refactor said:

Hi everyone,

My hair loss started in my early twenties where every year it probably was a little bit worse than before. Most notably where the temples, but also the front lock was thinning a bit.

Now I am in my early thirties and I thought it was time to do something about it, if possible. I was looking for a hair transplant surgeon that is skilled and passionate about the craft, and after a couple of consults with different clinics I choose Dr. Munib Ahmad.

The photo's are from the day of the surgery and 11 days after the surgery.

Also, the after care from Munib Ahmad is excellent, as we where in contact every day after the surgery to monitor the recovery process. Also, I got prescribed Minoxidil tablets as a combination of both medical therapy and surgery will wield the best results.

fue 1.jpg

fue 2.jpg

fue 3.jpg

fue 4.jpg

fue 5.jpg

fue 6.jpg

fue 7.jpg

fue 8.jpg

Looks great but could you also include pics of donor area? thanks

14 hours ago, Ryan Daniel said:

This is what a beautiful hair transplant looks like.  Density and correct natural directions. Really really like this clinic and a good option for Europeans

Wish you a happy growth journey and an excellent result. Good luck mate

I am very happy with the results, couldn't ask for better. And thanks for the kind words, will regularly share progress photos.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Looking good 👍🏼 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/20/2023 at 9:13 PM, stevenbol said:

I had a similar surgery done to my front area recently with Dr. Yaman, I believe it was around 2500 grafts in the front for me.
Your results are looking great so far! Gives me hope.

Happy growing 😀

2 hours ago, mr_peanutbutter said:

looking good?

are you on fin? because it looks like your crown is in the early stage of thinning...

I'm not taking fin. However I started taking oral minoxidil every other day, almost immediately after the HT.
I do monitor the crown as it was a concern for me as well.
Picture is from today.

month 6 crown.jpg

4 minutes ago, refactor said:

I'm not taking fin. However I started taking oral minoxidil every other day, almost immediately after the HT.
I do monitor the crown as it was a concern for me as well.
Picture is from today.

month 6 crown.jpg

yes okay, thats a good idea. you could think about a very low dose of topical finasteride/dutasteride

could you tell me the prices per graft? could also via pm

all thr best to you

1 minute ago, mr_peanutbutter said:

yes okay, thats a good idea. you could think about a very low dose of topical finasteride/dutasteride

could you tell me the prices per graft? could also via pm

all thr best to you

Thanks 😀.
Don't hesitate to contact Dr. Munib Ahmad about anything, including costs regarding your case.

• Sad 1