Hair transplant by Fuegenix 17/09/22

Grant

On 10/28/2023 at 8:47 PM, london1982 said:

Amazing hairline, you must be so pleased. You said oral minoxidil and duta? You still doing this?

I though minoxidil doesn’t help newly transplanted hair? It’s just to prevent further fallout?

Also what is duta?

what was you hair care routine like?

I’m like you have had 2 transplants and will prob need a third, but haven’t got your dinar quality.

Yes very pleased but does make you hair greedy lol

i think minoxidil thickens up existing hair and dutasteride is similar to fin but stronger?

hair routine is just normal nothing special 

luckily I had a thick donor as around 7.5k grafts have been used already 🤔

On 11/18/2023 at 8:22 PM, hybonix said:

WTF! This is absolutely a home run result and nothing short of jaw dropping.

Kudos to Fuegenix and CONGRATS on your new appearance!!!

Thanks 😊 

also seem to get a lot more female attention. I think that’s also due to feeling a lot more confident 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So just had my hopefully final 4th hair transplant at Fuegenix today

how I have not missed those numbing injections 😂

and now sitting up trying to sleep 😊

17 minutes ago, Grant said:

So just had my hopefully final 4th hair transplant at Fuegenix today

how I have not missed those numbing injections 😂

and now sitting up trying to sleep 😊

Well if you missed them so much you can pass by tomorrow and I'll give you a few extra  

• Haha 2

• Administrators

Can’t wait to follow your new journey 🙏

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 10/28/2023 at 7:57 PM, DrMunibAhmad said:

Totally forgot this one. 

I met the client a few months ago. Will upload the video and shots soon. Here is a sneak peak. 

Second surgery for crown is planned in 2024. 

IMG_1739.thumb.jpeg.601a6b347e6062f9312d672e14f15691.jpegIMG_1732.thumb.jpeg.43bc8e185e0ac1771cc817b47f9c39dc.jpegIMG_1730.thumb.jpeg.7d3fd976faaf7a8b7721d5b62c4c0f95.jpegIMG_1738.thumb.jpeg.43dc4dbcebe7a763f82e4ce987e62e35.jpegIMG_1731.thumb.jpeg.247af5ad10e6aa2a34ea90cd4157b840.jpeg

Regards

Dr. Ahmad. 

You're a wizard @DrMunibAhmad 🙌

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

@Grant  hello. any updates on this second surgery?  

i was wondering if you could show us the current top view of your front surgery by dr munib?  the same angles as your 2, 3, and 5 month photos. 

really great transformation. i’m sure you’re excited. 

4 hours ago, maintaining said:

@Grant  hello. any updates on this second surgery?  

i was wondering if you could show us the current top view of your front surgery by dr munib?  the same angles as your 2, 3, and 5 month photos. 

really great transformation. i’m sure you’re excited. 

These are on the day of the second surgery. Combed down so you can see the bald areas the best. IMG_6147.thumb.jpeg.13f09c1727b8f5a67d608f8d15275957.jpegIMG_6146.jpeg.c6ded6ef8f1d6c1eacfcb87ed041afd2.jpegIMG_6145.thumb.jpeg.3f126d46536607c61fff4d25910453ee.jpeg

• 1 month later...

honestly why does @DrMunibAhmadachieves so much with so few grafts?

yes i know, coverage also gets impacted by coarseness of hair etc but dr munib in average simply can cover more then other surgeon

does it mean the transection rate anongst other surgeon is simply higher then marketed?

8 hours ago, mr_peanutbutter said:

honestly why does @DrMunibAhmadachieves so much with so few grafts?

yes i know, coverage also gets impacted by coarseness of hair etc but dr munib in average simply can cover more then other surgeon

does it mean the transection rate anongst other surgeon is simply higher then marketed?

It seems that the hair transplants performed by many others up to now haven't achieved a 100% yield or a low transaction rate. I've conducted numerous repairs and witnessed things that shocked me. However, after encountering them more frequently, it's evident that the average quality of hair transplants isn't as great as it could and should be. Moreover, if practitioners continue learning from the same mentors and teachers, the quality is unlikely to improve.

Just my humble opinion before some so-called hair experts, who have been reading things about hair online and on forums, come here to argue that they know better. No, you don’t know better because if you did, you would've been here in my shoes.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, DrMunibAhmad said:

It seems that the hair transplants performed by many others up to now haven't achieved a 100% yield or a low transaction rate. I've conducted numerous repairs and witnessed things that shocked me. However, after encountering them more frequently, it's evident that the average quality of hair transplants isn't as great as it could and should be. Moreover, if practitioners continue learning from the same mentors and teachers, the quality is unlikely to improve.

Just my humble opinion before some so-called hair experts, who have been reading things about hair online and on forums, come here to argue that they know better. No, you don’t know better because if you did, you would've been here in my shoes.

yes i already argued about this on a german forum and dropped your name and my conclusion is that the growth rate among many surgeon isnt in the 90% + rate as many claim

Edited by mr_peanutbutter
  • Like 1