30's Asian Balding, still got many questions regarding my HT plan

Hello Everybody

im in early 30's

i was born with imperfect and bit high hairline, got hairless spot around my right hairline, now my hairline is also recedeed as well... it amplifies the imperfection of my hairline

im considering to get HT in some clinic / surgeon that im researched

at first i want to go to turkey, but the flight cost to turkey is incresed drastically due to oil price surge...

most of turkish surgeon quoted me around 2800 - 3500 Grafts (for hairline, midscalp and Crown, yeah i got some crown thinning)

and i also did some consultation with eugenix and im being Quoted 2200 just for my hairline

eugenix said, that my crown and midscalp no need any surgery action for now, and planning to put me on finasteride

now im considering india as my destination for saving the transportation cost (i live in Southeast Asia) it would be more economic to fly to india instead of turkey in europe

based on recommended list in india there are eugenix and medispa (dr. suneet soni)

since end of march im starting to take finasteride 0.83 every other day (5mg Cut into 6 pcs), and thicken some my native hairs including my hairline

now the questions are:

1) is euguenix's comprehensive Package is quite good ? i cannot afford premium package to be honest

2) is that okay to transplant between my existing hairs ? is that safe to my existing ?

3) is that good enough to lower 1CM my hairline down ? now its 8cm in center of my hairline to my glabella

i will post some pics

the pic with surgery plan is from eugenix

thank you in advanced

Atas.jpg

Belakang 2.jpg

5892FB3A-3AAC-4317-B849-A52D0CAF793B.jpeg

A1543995-7E74-4EE5-9FD0-7F6D82A1C7EB.jpeg

Depan - Copy.jpg

Edited by MildSeven

Eugenix is excellent. Are you on oral minoxidil too? In the hands of the right surgeon, it's okay to transplant between existing follicles. Eugenix does that regularly. I personally think you need the vast majority of grafts to be put into your temporal areas. That hairline you've drawn looks a bit too low.

Edited by Buck Naked
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Buck Naked said:

Eugenix is excellent. Are you on oral minoxidil too? At the hands of the right surgeon, it's okay to transplant between existing follicles. Eugenix does that regularly. I personally think you need the vast majority of grafts to be put into your temporal areas. That hairline you've drawn looks a bit too low.

thanks for reply man

the hairline is drawn by eugenix not me

im not on minoxidil, i have tried topical minoxidil for almost 3 years with no result otherwise gives me flaky scalp and itchy...

now im on finasteride only with somewhat good result for 5 months

i think minoxidil is not for me

• Administrators

Oral minoxidil is a lot more effective than topical minoxidil. Don’t consider any clinic offering to do your midscalp and crown. You do NOT need any grafts there. More damage than good will be done. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/4/2022 at 4:40 PM, Buck Naked said:

Eugenix is excellent. Are you on oral minoxidil too? In the hands of the right surgeon, it's okay to transplant between existing follicles. Eugenix does that regularly. I personally think you need the vast majority of grafts to be put into your temporal areas. That hairline you've drawn looks a bit too low.

Don’t the technicians do most the work now? What are ur thoughts on dr path laorwong and Pekiner 

11 hours ago, Iceee222 said:

Where would u rank them w the rest of docs in the world?

I honestly don't know since I don't have experience with other ht doctors. All I can say is that my experience with Dr. Laorwong was great so far: (1) the surgery was pretty much painless for me, (2) the recovery was also easy since the brochure he gave me had all info I needed, and (3) he has been responding to my questions quickly. For the results, I still cannot say since I am still at the early stage.

• Thanks 1