Looking for Clinics in Turkey (Not HLC)

• Administrators

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 9/3/2022 at 5:03 PM, Gatsby said:

Dr Bicer. 

Wondering why you recommend Dr. Bicer over Dr.Pekiner? I’ve seen on here and other places that his work is considered more “elite”. I’m new to this and I see you have quite a bit of experience so your input would be awesome. I’m looking into both of them right now. 

3 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Wondering why you recommend Dr. Bicer and the other 2 over Dr.Pekiner? I’ll definitely look into the other 2 though! Im genuinely interested as u have much experience with this stuff. I only bring his name up because he is another turkey doc that seems to be highly regarded and I have been doing heavy research in Turkey to start. Trying to narrow down my list!

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, Doood25 said:

Wondering why you recommend Dr. Bicer and the other 2 over Dr.Pekiner? I’ll definitely look into the other 2 though! Im genuinely interested as u have much experience with this stuff. I only bring his name up because he is another turkey doc that seems to be highly regarded and I have been doing heavy research in Turkey to start. Trying to narrow down my list!

It’s more that I am more familiar with Dr Bicer and her work. She has 24 years of experience in this industry. She’s is booked a year ahead for very good reason. She is extremely affordable for what she brings to the table. She is always upgrading her academic qualifications continually (which is her choice and not a requirement) and she attends and is often a keynote speaker at nearly every conference on the international arena. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Gatsby said:

It’s more that I am more familiar with Dr Bicer and her work. She has 24 years of experience in this industry. She’s is booked a year ahead for very good reason. She is extremely affordable for what she brings to the table. She is always upgrading her academic qualifications continually (which is her choice and not a requirement) and she attends and is often a keynote speaker at nearly every conference on the international arena. 

Hey appreciate the reply and honest answer! I’m talking to dr.bicer rn so that’s good to hear! I’ve spoken with member in this forum and out and they seem to be high on both but lean towards Pekiner. Jus my experience with talking to people. Some people say bicer is great but will produce average results so just wanted to gather more intel  

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Jackdaniels said:

Yaman, Turan , Gur , Bicer , Demirsoy , Pekiner, Keser 

these are good options to consider in Turkey 

Have already contacted most of them except for Dr.Yamamoto and Demisroy