Your Input Requested Regarding the Potential Recommendation of Dr. Christina Vryonidou- HDC Clinic

• Administrators
47 minutes ago, dionysos said:

Hi!
Does anyone know, if HDC performs BHT as well?
I have not received an answer to my online request...

@Doron Harati is their patient rep here, he can answer your inquiry.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

54 minutes ago, dionysos said:

Hi!
Does anyone know, if HDC performs BHT as well?
I have not received an answer to my online request...

At HDC we do beard grafts but not chest hair.

You can contact me for consultation via WhatsApp +972526542654

• Like 1

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

Just now, dionysos said:

Thank you, Doron 😉
Are beard grafts the same price?

Yes

• Like 1

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

• 2 months later...
On 9/6/2022 at 4:08 AM, Melvin- Moderator said:

Well, HDC as a clinic has well over 10 reviews. She plays an integral part in the clinic. As I said, it’s a different situation. Because she’s been with the clinic since 2014, so reviews since 2014 have her involvement. 

This is very wrong here with dr Christina. In HDC you don't even got your whole procedure done by doctor. Extractions and implantations are all on techs.

You should as well recommend here the doctors from eg. smile Istanbul whom are doing exactly the same procedure steps as docs in HDC. It is also very obvious that they will provide you at least 10 patients with superb results of their own choice.

To me it makes no sense, other than paid advertising.

• Thumbs-down 9

• Administrators
53 minutes ago, Capt.hair said:

This is very wrong here with dr Christina. In HDC you don't even got your whole procedure done by doctor. Extractions and implantations are all on techs.

You should as well recommend here the doctors from eg. smile Istanbul whom are doing exactly the same procedure steps as docs in HDC. It is also very obvious that they will provide you at least 10 patients with superb results of their own choice.

To me it makes no sense, other than paid advertising.

HDC isn’t a hair mill, modern day hair restoration is a team effort. Dr. Maras and Dr. Christina both extract the grafts, the sites are also created by either Dr. Maras or Dr. Christina. 

You’re suggesting we recommend a hair mill where doctors do nothing more than draw the hairline.

Yes, our recommendations are sponsors of the forum, but if it we’re about paid advertising, no doubt we would have plenty of hair mills on our list, but that is not what our community is about, nor will we ever approve collectively a hair mill. 

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Valued Contributor
2 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

HDC isn’t a hair mill, modern day hair restoration is a team effort. Dr. Maras and Dr. Christina both extract the grafts, the sites are also created by either Dr. Maras or Dr. Christina. 

You’re suggesting we recommend a hair mill where doctors do nothing more than draw the hairline.

Yes, our recommendations are sponsors of the forum, but if it we’re about paid advertising, no doubt we would have plenty of hair mills on our list, but that is not what our community is about, nor will we ever approve collectively a hair mill. 

This ^ 💯

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Nah, I am saying that you have hairmills offering "packages" where doctors do the same steps and could easily provide you a dozen of patients with very good results, if let let them pick their own cases (like it is in this thread). It's only HDC consultants providing photos with description here. I just don't find trustworthy.

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, Capt.hair said:

Nah, I am saying that you have hairmills offering "packages" where doctors do the same steps and could easily provide you a dozen of patients with very good results, if let let them pick their own cases (like it is in this thread). It's only HDC consultants providing photos with description here. I just don't find trustworthy.

I don't know what packages has to do with HDC, as I already mentioned HDC work together in tandem as a team, like Hattingen. You cannot compare a hair mill with a clinic like HDC. That's fine you don't find it trustworthy, you're free to voice your opinion. 

• Like 2

View my thread

• Valued Contributor

When people look at all of the horror stories that we have seen on AHN over the past few weeks (we get them every week regardless) then it's very hard to argue against recommending Dr Christina. From what I have observed HDC as a clinic alone has been the silent achiever amongst the heavy weight names in this industry. Their work is solid. Just look at the clinic's repair work for @Doron Harati. The man nearly died from previous work from another clinic! Dr Christine certainly has my vote. 👏

• Like 3

@Capt.hair when you testify a hair mill or clinic x do "the same procedure steps" as HDC, I understand you've been in both clinics for the whole procedures to compare...

It's not the technique that matter, it's who is your surgeon that makes the real difference, I had my 1st horrific FUE by a hair mill in Turkey which I mentioned on my threads, then had 2 great repairs at HDC by Dr. Maras and his team, nothing was the same, from the anesthesia,punch, incisions, extractions and implanting.

There's is no such a thing, that only a doctor do FUE procedure by himself, punch and extractions are the surgical parts that by law required to be done only by M.D surgeon, but it's also important that the M.D is very skilled, some of HDC technicians are working and certified since the clinic was found in 2003, our staff are posted on our site so the patient can know before we don't have some random unexperienced technicians, extractions and implanting by technicians are standard procedure that done by many professional clinics around Europe and USA, so I find this strange and odd that you specifically bashing HDC.

Some countries like Turkey don't have federal enforcment over surgical procedures which encouraging black market clinics to not follow western standards protocols with unexperienced techs that do amateur job for cheap price.

We have enough reviews with photos that we didn't choose to post only by paitents themselves...

Edited by Doron Harati
  • Like 3