Tom Brady hair and face

Chetman2112

Personally i think it's a different hairstyle and he's probably lost weight. When you lose enough, your face can look more gaunt or chiselled depending on bone structure and as we age, usually we hold less fat there which can accentuate the issue. 

• Administrators

I don't think he's had anything done. I believe he's a hyper-responder to medication. He's probably naturally a slim guy, now that he's no longer playing he probably doesn't have to eat so much to maintain a high weight.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

The Brady hair fascinations are never-ending. At 44, he is sporting a full mane---fuller than 10 years ago. I almost always agree with Melvin, but this time I have to question whether it is a combo of good meds and a good HT. Here's why: his father is quite balding---Tom Brady Sr. says ESPN story about son's retirement is ...

Prior to 2007---when his hair seemed to get better--there were signs of temple thinning at the corners. He shaved his head back around 2005. Hair transplant? FUE--if he had one because no apparent scar. My best guess is several HTs--probably small procedures with a generous amount of good meds. The bottom line is that Tom is sporting a great full head of hair. Modern science played a role, but he lives up to his superstar status both off and on the field!

• Like 2

Excuse me--he is actually 45. Here's a recent quote from Brady on missing training camp:"I'm 45 years old, man. There's a lot of s--- going on. You've just got to try to figure out life the best you can. It's a continuous process."

I'm fairly sure he got a HT. Look at his rookie year hairline vs today

I also highly doubt a professional athlete is ok with lowering his DHT levels. Brady is notorious for being very strict with his lifestly/diet/health

Edited by GoliGoliGoli

• Administrators
16 hours ago, John1991 said:

He's still in the NFL.  He un-retired after like 15 minutes.  I hope he gets an 8th ring this year.

Really?! I don’t follow American football, but wow still at it at 45 that’s amazing. Can’t think of an athlete that has kept it up this long. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.