Eugenix packages

Hi everyone, 

I’m looking to get my hair transplant done at Eugenix at the end of this year. 

My biggest question is what are actual patients of Eugenix’s thoughts on their experiences with the different package levels? 

I am currently considering only the super premium/flagship packages with Dr. Bansal and Dr. Sethi, and am just wondering if the flagship package with Dr Sethi is worth the extra $14000? 

I am totally happy spending more money for the best result as it is a life changing procedure. 

I appreciate anyone and everyone’s opinions :) 

thanks!! 

1 hour ago, cfmhc said:

Hi everyone, 

I’m looking to get my hair transplant done at Eugenix at the end of this year. 

My biggest question is what are actual patients of Eugenix’s thoughts on their experiences with the different package levels? 

I am currently considering only the super premium/flagship packages with Dr. Bansal and Dr. Sethi, and am just wondering if the flagship package with Dr Sethi is worth the extra $14000? 

I am totally happy spending more money for the best result as it is a life changing procedure. 

I appreciate anyone and everyone’s opinions :) 

thanks!! 

Great buddy, I hope you've done all the research well and as you mentioned yes there are tons of peoples here who did their transplantation from Eugenix. I'm also one of those. I loved the transparency, hospitality and the staffs. Of course did not get the chance to meet Dr. Sethi as he was abroad. But meet Dr. Bansal, very humble and opened to advice kinda doc. we spoke during the surgery also on different topics. 

Coming to your question, packages have different value added services like accomodations, lunch, pick up, drop off etc.. the best part is you got Dr. Pradeep's involvement. 

Go for it buddy, keep us updated.  

@cfmhc Hair transplant is something that you want to get done right. There is no time to take shortcuts or try money saving options. You will get what you pay for, and by that I mean a natural hair transplant that is undetectable, unlike the obvious thick hair surgeries that come out of places like Turkey.

You did your research and now it's time to do it. ''Do it once, do it right'' These are the words of Eugenix.  Dr Sethi is an experienced Doctor and you can trust him with your hair situation. They will also take care of your donor area, rather than harvesting it completely just to give you a full result, they will keep extra hairs for future needs. Just make sure you get a good one one one consultation before going into the surgery room, it is the most important part of all 

Good luck

• Like 1

I'm getting deja vu with all these "which package at Eugenix' topics.

You've been given some excellent advice already. I would just add to make sure you compare results from people on this forum at different package levels. Me personally, I would be okay with a Dr besides the founding Dr Sethi and Bansal because I've seen enough good results from them to feel safe. However, it's hard not to acknowledge that Dr Sethi's work is in a league of it's own.

Another consideration, if it were me, is how much work you need done. If a second procedure is necessary just due to sheer volume of grafts required, that might come into consideration with your selection.

Edited by rob7331
  • Like 1

Follow my second hair transplant journey below

Caucasian - 4613 Grafts - Eugenix, Dr. Arika Bansal

• Administrators

Forget about cost and simply look at results. There’s enough results/reviews to make your decision.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I’ve heard great things about all packages. If you have the money to work with Dr. Bansal or Sethi, great; personally I’m going with the exclusive package with Dr. Das because I’m getting 6000-7000 grafts so that’s what’s responsible a cost for me to take on. 2 weeks away for me!

Edited by general-etwan
  • Like 2