Angenica pharmacy Topicals

• Administrators

Let me tag the clinic @FUECLINIC

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 8/18/2022 at 9:30 PM, sunsurfhair said:

Anyone order from FUE clinic for their topical products? I went back and forth with their guy (Wally) and paid but still haven’t been shipped anything and it’s been weeks. Anyone else have this issue? Suggestions welcomed!

Hello,

FUE CLINIC does not sell Topical Products. It only prescribes it for their present and future patients who can purchase it directly from the Pharmacy in Andorra (info@anagenica.com) after filling the form on the website and your case being evaluated.

August is a little slow as most of the pharmacy staff is on holiday so it can take a week longer than normal but rest assure they will send your bottle. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes I've also been dealing with run around and still no shipping details two weeks since I made payment. I had been warned that there is a long lead time when dealing with this clinic. Hopefully it's smoother for future orders because I like the way their product smells and it doesn't make my hair greasy.

I'm waiting for Hasson and Wong's topical DUT to be available.

48 minutes ago, Mark Wolfer said:

Yes I've also been dealing with run around and still no shipping details two weeks since I made payment. I had been warned that there is a long lead time when dealing with this clinic. Hopefully it's smoother for future orders because I like the way their product smells and it doesn't make my hair greasy.

Same for me 2 weeks since I paid and crickets despite multiple emails. Hopefully just a hiccup right now. 

10 hours ago, Mark Wolfer said:

August is a slow month for the pharmacy as they have little staff. Each bottle they prepare fresh after you place your order.

We are sorry but there is not much we can do as we do not provide this service. 

To avoid further confusion we will be removing the bottles from FUE CLINIC's website shortly.

Dr Mwamba's patients are welcome to book consultation to obtain an evaluation and prescription or alternatively you can send your prescription directly to the pharmacy.

24 minutes ago, Mark Wolfer said:

Three more business days have gone by and my emails are still going unanswered. This whole experience reflects badly on Dr. Mwamba's reputation and I can see why he wants to remove this from his website.

Same is happening for me. Weeks after having paid and not getting anything shipped. I finally got a reply yesterday that they would contact the pharmacy, but still not a word back. 

On 8/21/2022 at 11:55 AM, FUECLINIC said:

August is a slow month for the pharmacy as they have little staff. Each bottle they prepare fresh after you place your order.

We are sorry but there is not much we can do as we do not provide this service. 

To avoid further confusion we will be removing the bottles from FUE CLINIC's website shortly.

Dr Mwamba's patients are welcome to book consultation to obtain an evaluation and prescription or alternatively you can send your prescription directly to the pharmacy.

But where do foreign clients pick up a compounded liquid from, even with a prescription?

Edited by RTC

• Administrators

Guys,

Dr. Mwamba isn't selling the prescriptions himself. He's a middle man for the pharmacy, he's simply writing the prescription and having it compounded by the pharmacy. There is XYONHealth which is compounding topical finasteride here in the US.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Still no delivery or even ship notice. I paid the pharmacy again. Can you believe this? Dr Mwamba would be horrified if he knew — he’s fantastic it’s not a reflection on him at all. Something is broken in the supply chain here. I hope they send it to me urgently. 

Edited by sunsurfhair

• Administrators
2 hours ago, sunsurfhair said:

Still no delivery or even ship notice. I paid the pharmacy again. Can you believe this? Dr Mwamba would be horrified if he knew — he’s fantastic it’s not a reflection on him at all. Something is broken in the supply chain here. I hope they send it to me urgently. 

Can you request your money back? Have you considered switching to XYONHealth? Again, Dr. Mwamba isn't making any money off of this, he's merely a middle man from the patient to the pharmacy. Seems like this pharmacy is having issues, might be best to cut your losses and get topicals elsewehere.

• Like 1

View my thread

17 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Can you request your money back? Have you considered switching to XYONHealth? Again, Dr. Mwamba isn't making any money off of this, he's merely a middle man from the patient to the pharmacy. Seems like this pharmacy is having issues, might be best to cut your losses and get topicals elsewehere.

Finally promising to ship this week so let’s see. If not going to request full refund. I really wanted to try the topical dut meso since it’s probably my safest best w sides, but I’m going to look into Hassons formula too. 

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, sunsurfhair said:

Finally promising to ship this week so let’s see. If not going to request full refund. I really wanted to try the topical dut meso since it’s probably my safest best w sides, but I’m going to look into Hassons formula too. 

From my understanding they should be releasing the dutasteride formula later this year. 

View my thread

4 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

From my understanding they should be releasing the dutasteride formula later this year. 

Now that’s incredibly interesting. I like the larger molecule size for the scalp and longer half life. If that can be almost entirely contained on the scalp (vs systemic) we have a game changer. 

• Administrators
13 hours ago, sunsurfhair said:

Ordered placed 8/4/22, paid twice now for same product still don’t even have a ship date. Was told it would ship last Friday and nothing no tracking or anything. Never seen anything like this in my life. Over a month!!

Get your money back and cancel the order. Like I said, there are other alternatives like xyon. I wouldn’t waste my time with this pharmacy. 

• Like 1

View my thread

• Melvin- Admin changed the title to Angenica pharmacy Topicals

I'm still getting the run around from Dr. Mwamba's clinic team and the Angenica pharmacy. It's a shame because I purchased a bottle before from a fellow board member and really liked the smell and the fact that it wasn't greasy or sticky. I was looking forward to being a regular customer.

Despite what has been mentioned in this thread, Dr. Mwamba's clinic took my payment for the topical dutasteride. They then passed my order to the pharmacy. I am convinced that Dr. Mwamba was making money from this sales channel and now his clinic is trying to back away from a pharmacy that can't fill orders for whatever reason.

Six weeks since I made payment and they're still making promises to ship and then not keeping their work. @FUECLINIC, Dr. Mwamba and the pharmacy he chose to work with (Angenica) should all be embarrassed.

Edited by Mark Wolfer

• Administrators

Why don’t you charge it back from your bank. My suggestion is move on and get it from a better pharmacy. You went to Hasson, get it from him. 

View my thread

23 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Why don’t you charge it back from your bank. My suggestion is move on and get it from a better pharmacy. You went to Hasson, get it from him. 

Dr Mwamba's @FUECLINIC insisted on a money order / wire, there's no way to get it back through my bank.

Edited by Mark Wolfer

29 minutes ago, Norwood99 said:

I ordered a bottle last week and received pretty good correspondence from Mwamba reps.  Paid with visa and received a shipping notice w/tracking 2 days ago.  Havn't received the product yet but just wanted to post another perspective regarding an early Sept. order.

LOL... Hello brand new Anagenica / Mwamba shill account.