Dr Felipe Pittella - upcoming surgery next week in 08/18/2022

Hi guys, how are you?

I am from Rio Grande do Sul, in the south of Brazil, and I will be traveling to Linhares, Espírito Santo, in southeast, to perform my FUE hair transplant surgery with Dr. Felipe Pittella.

After much research, he was the professional who gave me the most confidence to achieve the goal of a good surgery and to do the best possible work with my case. He always publishes videos of patients from different angles, with wet hair and adequate lighting, this also provides good material for analysis. His profile on Instagram has already been posted here on the forum, but I quote again: @dr.felipepittella.

I will probably be appearing in his stories on 18/08/2022, next Thursday.

I intend to post the evolution of my case here on the blog, but for those who want to follow I will also keep records of the evolution on Instagram on the profile @transplante_fuebr

I hope to have a great result like countless previous patients of Dr. Pittella, I am very anxious but aware that the end of the process takes around a year after the procedure.

A hug to everyone.

P.s: Maybe I will post about the clinical treatment as well, if anyone is interested, and one thing that often brings attention to Dr. Felipe is that he does not prescribe finasteride or any other DHT inhibitor. 

• Administrators

Eager to see you post your journey. Dr. Pittella does excellent work.

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 minute ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Eager to see you post your journey. Dr. Pittella does excellent work.

Thanks Melvin. He does, indeed.

I came to know this forum in the interview you made with him, good work done with this platform, great to see. 

• Administrators

How did your procedure go?

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

11 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

How did your procedure go?

Hi Melvin, how are you?

It was fine, the doctor and all team are receptive and treated me very well. I am still in Linhares-ES, flying back to home today.

Let me add photos of my case for you all see. 

IMG_20220819_084704.jpg

IMG_20220819_084500.jpg

IMG-20220819-WA0038.jpg

IMG-20220819-WA0039.jpg

IMG-20220819-WA0043.jpg

On 8/11/2022 at 4:44 PM, From Brazil said:

Hi guys, how are you?

I am from Rio Grande do Sul, in the south of Brazil, and I will be traveling to Linhares, Espírito Santo, in southeast, to perform my FUE hair transplant surgery with Dr. Felipe Pittella.

After much research, he was the professional who gave me the most confidence to achieve the goal of a good surgery and to do the best possible work with my case. He always publishes videos of patients from different angles, with wet hair and adequate lighting, this also provides good material for analysis. His profile on Instagram has already been posted here on the forum, but I quote again: @dr.felipepittella.

I will probably be appearing in his stories on 18/08/2022, next Thursday.

I intend to post the evolution of my case here on the blog, but for those who want to follow I will also keep records of the evolution on Instagram on the profile @transplante_fuebr

I hope to have a great result like countless previous patients of Dr. Pittella, I am very anxious but aware that the end of the process takes around a year after the procedure.

A hug to everyone.

P.s: Maybe I will post about the clinical treatment as well, if anyone is interested, and one thing that often brings attention to Dr. Felipe is that he does not prescribe finasteride or any other DHT inhibitor. 

Good luck and happy growing. Which package did you select ? Can you tell us which parts of the procedure dr pittella did by himself ?  Also what was the price per graft ? Thanks. 

• Thanks 1

On 8/19/2022 at 9:01 AM, Ryan Daniel said:

Always liked how much coverage this doctor gives to his patients. I wish you an excellent result!

Thank you very much! I will be posting the progress here and more frequently in Instagram @transplante_fuebr. 🙏🙌🏻💪

On 8/19/2022 at 9:16 AM, Jackdaniels said:

Good luck and happy growing. Which package did you select ? Can you tell us which parts of the procedure dr pittella did by himself ?  Also what was the price per graft ? Thanks. 

Hi, thanks for the support. My package in the case was the highest. I think 4 usd per graft is the standard budget. I slept most of the procedure, as far as I understand the doctor is the one who personally performs the pre-incisions, extraction and part of the implantation, with the anesthesiologist and team present, with a nurse and instrumental techniques for follicle selection, counting and several functions related to surgery, including the placement of follicles with implanters.

@Dr. Felipe Pittella (hello doc, how are you?) can tell more details, if he has time to do it, of course, but I already see he commenting on the site. 

• Administrators

Very nice I’m gonna be following your thread closely 🙌🏼

• Like 1

View my thread

2 hours ago, From Brazil said:

Hi, thanks for the support. My package in the case was the highest. I think 4 usd per graft is the standard budget. I slept most of the procedure, as far as I understand the doctor is the one who personally performs the pre-incisions, extraction and part of the implantation, with the anesthesiologist and team present, with a nurse and instrumental techniques for follicle selection, counting and several functions related to surgery, including the placement of follicles with implanters.

@Dr. Felipe Pittella (hello doc, how are you?) can tell more details, if he has time to do it, of course, but I already see he commenting on the site. 

I have seen on this forum that dr pittella has 3 packages with different doctor involvement and different price on each one.
One package with the highest price and the highest doctor involvement (which is maybe the one you selected at 4 usd), one package with medium involvement of doctor and a third package with even less involvement of doctor which is the most budget option for someone who can’t afford the more expensive packages.

Was it a one day or two day procedure for the 6438 grafts ? 

On 8/11/2022 at 8:44 AM, From Brazil said:

and one thing that often brings attention to Dr. Felipe is that he does not prescribe finasteride or any other DHT inhibitor. 

Did you discuss this with him? I assume the reason if because of side effects? 

57 minutes ago, Jackdaniels said:

I have seen on this forum that dr pittella has 3 packages with different doctor involvement and different price on each one.
One package with the highest price and the highest doctor involvement (which is maybe the one you selected at 4 usd), one package with medium involvement of doctor and a third package with even less involvement of doctor which is the most budget option for someone who can’t afford the more expensive packages.

Was it a one day or two day procedure for the 6438 grafts ? 

Yes, highest involvement and one day procedure. 

48 minutes ago, GoliGoliGoli said:

Did you discuss this with him? I assume the reason if because of side effects? 

Yes, DHT has multiple roles in the body, reproductive system, brain, liver, CNS, bones, and so on. But yes, the main motivation was the side effects, many years before I met the doctor I had already decided never to inhibit DHT again because of my personal experience with the drug.

10 minutes ago, From Brazil said:

Yes, highest involvement and one day procedure. 

One day procedure for so many grafts ?? That’s really interesting and impressive….Turkish clinics usually extract so many grafts in one day. By now we see that dr Pittella extracts even more grafts than a Turkish clinic in one day…

On 8/24/2022 at 9:34 AM, GoliGoliGoli said:

Oh trust me mate, I am weeeeell aware of the importance of DHT. Just great hearing that Pitella wont even prescribe it to anyone that shows he's done his research. 

I recall him saying he couldn't prescribe a medication he wouldn't be willing to take himself. Very admirable in my opinion.

• Like 4