3300 Grafts FUE 12 Months Result (Is Repair or Touch UP Needed on frontal Hairline Confused Need Help and Guidance)

3 months update  (Late Post)

• The pics are from a specific angle and strong lights, from some other angles and lighting condition the bumped lines are not visible (same was the case after my 1st HT except the hairline was thick and straight too in that case)
  •  Little hairs growing here and there but I m still concerned whether the lined grafts from my previous transplant will be hidden by the new grafts only coming months will reveal 
  • The temples and the lowered hairline with thin single grafts are slightly coming up and are framing the face properly as of now 
  • Only concern is the light entering the hairs and lined bumps now lets see how it goes !!!

Finasteride is giving me heavy rashes in body and itching, so stopped as of now, have started topical minoxidil, planning to experiment with oral minoxidil now or very low doses of finasteride again..

Do let me know your thoughts guys !!!

Thanks a lot for your help, support and guidance 

IMG_20230513_150955.jpg

IMG_20230513_150426.jpg

IMG_20230513_150512.jpg

IMG_20230513_150827.jpg

IMG_20230513_150934.jpg

IMG20230513145944.jpg

IMG_20230513_150647.jpg

IMG_20230513_150632.jpg

• 1 month later...

4 Months Update  (The pics are from 4 months will soon share 5 months pictures as well)

• The lines are little bit blurred in 4 months but still visible. small singles are popping up in frontal hairline
  • many hairs from temples and the lowered hairline with thin single grafts are coming and are framing the face properly as of now 
  • Only concern is the light entering the hairs and lined bumps now what do you guys think will it go away in coming months ??

Problem is if there is light from backside the lined bumps are visible what do you think will it get blurred in coming months ??, after getting sideeffects i have started finasteride again 0.25mg (mon, wed, frid) and daily 1 ml topical minoxidil (planning to start oral as topical making hairs dry or can it cause the bumps the appear more prominently ? )

Do let me know your thoughts 

IMG_20230616_194227.jpg

IMG_20230616_194313.jpg

IMG_20230616_194724.jpg

IMG_20230616_195057.jpg

IMG_20230616_195307.jpg

IMG_20230616_195741.jpg

IMG_20230616_200023.jpg

It’s interesting that people have to ask who did the surgery first before providing their comments on the results. We can just look at the pictures and say what we think, right? Why would we need to know who did this to comment on the results? Does that information change how we assess the results?

On 7/7/2023 at 6:26 PM, baldfighter said:

It’s interesting that people have to ask who did the surgery first before providing their comments on the results. We can just look at the pictures and say what we think, right? Why would we need to know who did this to comment on the results? Does that information change how we assess the results?

No, but this is an information resource for prospective customers looking to get a hair transplant.

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

@WoundedWolf did they say anything about resolving Cobblestone and  Ridging other than planting finer grafts in front? 

From multiple posts I have seen it's better to extract those grafts forming Cobblestone and ridging and plant in with new finer graft. 

I have the same issue and was thinking to do a repair with eugenix. Who did the repair?

On 8/10/2023 at 4:23 AM, gojnasv2 said:

@WoundedWolf did they say anything about resolving Cobblestone and  Ridging other than planting finer grafts in front? 

From multiple posts I have seen it's better to extract those grafts forming Cobblestone and ridging and plant in with new finer graft. 

I have the same issue and was thinking to do a repair with eugenix. Who did the repair?

Yes, I also think about this a lot but I am not sure about the scarring process in extraction (even if we use very sharp punch), I also pointed this out during my planning as well, I still think about this and trying to learn more

In my case as per doctors suggestion if there is enough space available on front then cobblestoning and Ridging can be hidden, I m now almost 6 months after repair in my case the lined grafts are still creating a problem its faded little bit, but still its showing up in certain lighting conditions, and i have a small ridge on front and in sides (do check my recent 6 months pics as well ), as of now the new hairs on front are very thin but looking little better, also my temples which were newly created are looking good, doctor said to wait for more 6 months and after 12 months we can analyze the complete results as many grafts are yet to come out and thicken as well..

My repair was done by Dr Sethi..

Edited by WoundedWolf

On 8/10/2023 at 6:59 AM, Rawkerboi said:

Stop Clicking your photos with Harsh lights

Sorry I cannot hide results or hair in low light, Real life conditions will always have harsh lights (for example travelling in vehicles, streets, inside house, out in the sun)

If i click on low lights nothing will be properly visible and even a bad transplant will be easily hidden just like how so many clinics post their results in youtube.

Even the 1st bad transplant results look good in low lights so i think its always better to show real-life condition lighting which has strong lights 

Edited by WoundedWolf

6 Months Update

• From the front look now only 1-2 very thinned lines are visible, slight ridging is present as well (when hair pulled up its still a mess with more old lines check last image)
  • temples with thin single grafts are framing the face properly as of now.
  • Only concern is if there is light from back or top then old bad graft lined bumps showing up (check 2nd and 3rd last images) (I think only option is I will have to wait in coming months so that the new transplanted grafts hide them hopefully).
  • frontal hairline still growing slow as compared to temples and temporal points..
  • stopped finasteride due to skin rash again, started with minoxidil oral tablets 1.25mg daily, will increase the dose to 2.5mg soon..

1691405622896.jpg

1691405622911.jpg

1691405622929.jpg

1691405622941.jpg

1691405622952.jpg

1691405622963.jpg

1691405622973.jpg

1691405622987.jpg

1691405622999.jpg

1691405623013.jpg

1691405623027.jpg

1691405623038.jpg

IMG_20230808_144835.jpg

IMG_20230808_145132.jpg

IMG_20230812_163900.jpg

Edited by WoundedWolf

• Valued Contributor

@WoundedWolf

Sorry to see that you have to go through this and i wish you come.out of this trauma soon...Still you are at halfway mark and you have few more months in the bank for more growth and density and i wish you get good density at your hairline so that those earlier hairline can be hidden...still your donor isn't recovered well but you have more time for that too...i hope evrythng goes well this time..best of luck and keep updating brother...

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

11 hours ago, A_4_Archan said:

@WoundedWolf

Sorry to see that you have to go through this and i wish you come.out of this trauma soon...Still you are at halfway mark and you have few more months in the bank for more growth and density and i wish you get good density at your hairline so that those earlier hairline can be hidden...still your donor isn't recovered well but you have more time for that too...i hope evrythng goes well this time..best of luck and keep updating brother...

Thanks a lot Archan i will surely keep updating , I am also learning a lot from your other posts and replies as well !!!

• 2 months later...

The new transplanted hairs are still very thin as of now I had a massive shed unfortunately and I m shedding more due to oral minoxidil which i started 5 months after repair- transplant so no improvements to show as of now in fact it became worse, i think my scalp was used to topical minoxidil from past 2 years which i stopped when i started oral minoxidil..

As of now I had to start topical minoxidil again along with oral to stop this pathetic shed (I m shedding like hell since past 3 months), mostly will have to wait again for 2-3 months to see some improvements 

some bad hairs in lines from 1st transplant are still visibile  hopefully they get covered up in next 2-3 months so waiting for that..

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

11   MONTH  REPAIR UPDATE 

• I was shedding heavily till November so wasn't able to share progress, after starting topical minoxidil again My shedding stopped my current regime is (2.5mg oral minoxidil in morning from past 6 months, 5% Topical minoxidil in night from past 3 months), Sharing different Images in Different Lighting conditions both outdoor and Indoor and Different Angles for assessment                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     
  • Temples have grown well both left and right temples are looking great and it frames my face properly                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
  • Hairline density is looking less, also In Hairline 1-2 dotted lines are still visible from previous poor transplant (this is visible only when there is light from top or backwards also when we set or comb/hold hair backwards ) [you can see this in some Images], will have to discus this in detail in my next consultation, will adding more hairs in hairline hide the lines ? or I think I may have to remove some thick grafts placed in lines from 1st transplant but i don't know how scarring works do let me know your thoughts, suggestions and assessment regarding this as well. need your suggestions as it will guide and help me a lot !!!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
  •  Left side is looking good when hair is combed or pulled back, Right side as I said thick grafts in lines are still visible (its hidden when hair is not combed or pulled back as you can see in some Images) , Temples are looking great, overall things are better but still not satisfied and confused with some of the thick grafts in Lines especially on right side as seen in some Images attached from previous poor transplant  :( :(                                                                  

IMG_20240120_102154.jpg

IMG_20240120_102225.jpg

IMG_20240120_103305.jpg

IMG_20240120_103542.jpg

IMG_20240120_103611.jpg

IMG_20240120_103730.jpg

IMG_20240120_103805.jpg

IMG_20240120_104518.jpg

IMG_20240120_104537.jpg

IMG_20240120_104619.jpg

IMG_20240120_104702.jpg

IMG_20240120_104743.jpg

Im very sorry , This isnt great work by eugenix .

although an improvement i dont feel eugenix did not fix your problem. I am sorry you are going through this again. I would reach out to eugenix and ask them to further help you out because it still looks pluggy. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Thank you for sharing. You mentioned in the initial post that you have Keloids in different parts of your body.
I wanted to ask you if the scars are doing fine on the donor area? 

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/6/2024 at 9:27 AM, Zizou88 said:

Thank you for sharing. You mentioned in the initial post that you have Keloids in different parts of your body.
I wanted to ask you if the scars are doing fine on the donor area? 

Yes nothing happend in DONOR its all perfect in donor area