3300 Grafts FUE 12 Months Result (Is Repair or Touch UP Needed on frontal Hairline Confused Need Help and Guidance)

Did 3330 FUE Hair transplant but not satisfied with frontal hairline and in some pictures, due to different light settings bumps are seen, I think its due to thick doubles on frontal hairline zone and the way in which grafts were placed in a straight line (4-6 layers visible) and not random pattern, would like to know if this can be fixed ( grafts re-arranged in random pattern + thin singles on frontal hairline)

some doubts 

1. Are the small bumps due to thick grafts or wrong direction, do usually people get this from the surgical needle used to create slits in recipient area.

2. Should I wait some more months to see if hair diameter or volume thickens, or the small bumps go away ??

3. If Repair needed then punching out thick ones and replacing then with thin ones will that solve the issue ? or in addition to that a new hairline zone of 0.5 cm should be created with very thin singles (My distance of hairline center to glabella is 7 cm and i have a huge forehead as well). also temples are not required i guess in my case correct ??.

4. Are my hair angles looking good ??.

5. Left fronto-temporal angle looks ok, but right little one is blunted is that ok ?.

6. How much more scarring will be there in case of repair as my skin is scar sensitive, have keloids in some places but never had in face or head.

7. Can this be fixed properly as I may have a single attempt now. Also would like to suggest if repair or touch up needed which clinic in India will help me out properly.

Do let me know your thoughts, advice & guidance which would help me a lot..

Have attached before surgery, during surgery and after 12 months pics as well..

IMG20210725155358.jpg

IMG_20210729_221421.jpg

IMG_20220425_122424.jpg

IMG_20220426_074043.jpg

IMG_20220723_144241.jpg

IMG_20220726_102122.jpg

IMG_20220726_113107.jpg

IMG_20220727_080355.jpg

IMG_20220727_101351.jpg

IMG_20220727_205510.jpg

IMG_20220728_095445.jpg

IMG_20220728_095455.jpg

IMG_20220728_111739.jpg

IMG_20220728_123854.jpg

IMG_20220729_145635.jpg

IMG_20220729_145641.jpg

IMG_20220729_172550.jpg

IMG_20220729_172554.jpg

IMG_20220729_172607.jpg

IMG_20220730_184508.jpg

IMG_20220804_195846.jpg

IMG_20220805_152357.jpg

IMG_20220806_115835.jpg

IMG_20210216_130709.jpg

IMG_20210216_130718.jpg

• Administrators

Where do you live? Who did this surgery?

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
55 minutes ago, WoundedWolf said:

my family doctor dermatologist who used to treat my other skin problems

You need to get this fixed asap. Check out the Alpha on YouTube he had a very similar result 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Well, I think you're right not to be satisfied. It's too bad you didn't find this forum sooner because Eugenix in India has some 10/10 results. Your hairline seems a bit too straight and pluggy.

That said I think it can definitely be fixed. I don't know if anyone at Eugenix is known for repair work but I'm sure someone there would be able to get you all fixed up. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

You need to get this fixed asap. Check out the Alpha on YouTube he had a very similar result 

Thanks a lot melvin will book an appointment with eugenix, which center will be good bombay or gurgaon also surgeons arika and pradeep correct ??

9 hours ago, GoliGoliGoli said:

Well, I think you're right not to be satisfied. It's too bad you didn't find this forum sooner because Eugenix in India has some 10/10 results. Your hairline seems a bit too straight and pluggy.

That said I think it can definitely be fixed. I don't know if anyone at Eugenix is known for repair work but I'm sure someone there would be able to get you all fixed up. 

Thanks a lot will consult with them soon and update here as well..

thankfully it seems most of the grafts survived, meaning the doctor is actually quite ok at extracting.

a touch up repair would be good for you, since one of the most noticeable problem is the pluggy / lined up front and people can see that they are lined up in a horizontal line.

some grafts in front of the line with natural irregularities would fix that, along with some insert on the middle to break up those lines.

9 minutes ago, mafpe said:

thankfully it seems most of the grafts survived, meaning the doctor is actually quite ok at extracting.

a touch up repair would be good for you, since one of the most noticeable problem is the pluggy / lined up front and people can see that they are lined up in a horizontal line.

some grafts in front of the line with natural irregularities would fix that, along with some insert on the middle to break up those lines.

Thanks a lot buddy for your feedback, will update here after fixing it 

• 7 months later...

Thanks a lot for your advice and support guys,  I Got it corrected from Eugenix 2 months back,

1.> More new grafts were added in the horizontally placed 1st hair transplant 

2.> 0.4-0.5 cmm hairline lowered with single hair grafts to remove the pluggy appearance. (old thick grafts were not removed instead new grafts were added as per doctors advice)

3.> Temples created to hide the thick hair grafts on corners.

As of now I am in shedding phase will soon update with pics in strong lights in which dotted/bump lines (ridging also in some places)are seen from 1st hair transplant hopefully when new hairs comes those bumps and ridges will be hidden correct ?

what do you think guys do let me know thanks a lot for your advice and support !!

will keep sharing recent progress pics as well

0X5A5661.jpg

0X5A5664.jpg

0X5A5666.jpg

0X5A5668.jpg

0X5A5671.jpg

0X5A5673.jpg

0X5A5676.jpg

0X5A5678.jpg

0X5A5679.jpg

Edited by WoundedWolf
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, WoundedWolf said:

Thanks a lot for your advice and support guys,  I Got it corrected from Eugenix 2 months back,

1.> More new grafts were added in the horizontally placed 1st hair transplant 

2.> 0.4-0.5 cmm hairline lowered with single hair grafts to remove the pluggy appearance. (old thick grafts were not removed instead new grafts were added as per doctors advice)

3.> Temples created to hide the thick hair grafts on corners.

As of now I am in shedding phase will soon update with pics in strong lights in which dotted/bump lines (ridging also in some places)are seen from 1st hair transplant hopefully when new hairs comes those bumps and ridges will be hidden correct ?

what do you think guys do let me know thanks a lot for your advice and support !!

will keep sharing recent progress pics as well

0X5A5661.jpg

0X5A5664.jpg

0X5A5666.jpg

0X5A5668.jpg

0X5A5671.jpg

0X5A5673.jpg

0X5A5676.jpg

0X5A5678.jpg

0X5A5679.jpg

really like the design here 👏🏻👌🏼

• Administrators

Excellent, happy you’re got repaired. I’ll be following your progress closely.

View my thread

On 4/6/2023 at 11:44 PM, Rafael Manelli said:

A truly poor result, entirely the fault of the surgeon, promisingly repaired. Good luck.

Thanks waiting for the new hairs to grow as i m in shedding phase again , hopefully it will hide the previous bad work.. no option but to wait for next few months :(