Best Hair transplant clinic in Turkey

Can you guys suggest me the best clinic and docters in Turkey. Im realy confused there so many clinics.

I did my research and thinking to with smile clinic or dr.Bicer clinic.

please give me your guys suggestions and tips

Smile is a hair mill, do not go there.

From what I've gathered, Turkey is mostly about marketing and a majority of them are hair mills. Bicer is one of the top options in Turkey though if your looking at the price point. I'm not overly informed about Doctors in Turkey as I decided early on to not play that game so I'm just being a echo chamber of what the community says.

Bicer, FUECAPILAR in Turkey are the ones I would look at.

Edited by mister_25
  • Like 3

12+ Months Finasteride + Minoxidil

3872 FUE w/ Dr Hasson | November 2022

I understand that smile clinic is considered as a hair mill, but whats the big disadvantage in that 

there is a package which u can chose so that the docter him self do most of the work. In that case i dont see a big different other than that they do about 10 hair transplantations a day and dr.bicer does only one.

1 minute ago, Adil Jemil said:

I understand that smile clinic is considered as a hair mill, but whats the big disadvantage in that 

there is a package which u can chose so that the docter him self do most of the work. In that case i dont see a big different other than that they do about 10 hair transplantations a day and dr.bicer does only one.

Most people going into a hair transplant feel vulnerable about their hair enough that they will resort to a surgical procedure in order to fix it. Keep in mind this is a surgical procedure and I would like to make sure the best hands are handling my case. If you go to a hairmill that works on 10 patients a day, with techs mostly performing the procedure it just shows that they don't care about you, they care about your money. A skilled/ethical doctor can manage up to two patients a day.

Even if you choose this package where the doctor does "most" of the work, your just paying for a garbage clinics "doctor" to operate instead of their garbage techs.

If you want examples of what I mean. HLC has a rather decent-good reputation as a clinic in Turkey on this forum, and even with their doctor doing the work himself you can still get a overharvested, destroyed donors like the recent michael hoffmans case on this forum. Now Smile clinic on the other hand, has a poor reputation, over 10 patients a day which is way over what a doctor can reasonably manage. What type of result could you expect?

I recommend going to a Elite Surgeon. There is a forums reccomended list attached at the top of the website. Yet again I'm being a echo chamber but its generally good advice as it lead me to feeling like im in safer hands for my upcoming surgery. In the end the best way to optimize your chances of success is by going to better clinics/surgeons and Smile clinic and all the other garbage hair mills like Aslitarcan, Hair of Istanbul, DR Cinik fall far behind.

• Like 2

Do your research and the forum's recommended list is a great starting point. 

Look for surgeons with consistent results, who take responsibility and own their work. You need someone who will be there for you in case things go wrong or there are complications. It also depends on your own situation and what you are trying to achieve. Are you an 'easy' case (Advanced age, low NW, higher chances of a good, lasting result) or a 'hard' one? (High NW, young, chances of it progressing further). See which doctors produce good results for cases similar to your own. 

Also, keep in mind that there are limits to what you can achieve with HT's, our donor hair is finite. What is more important to you? Having a good hairline/frontal part and maybe fill in the crown later or not at all? Achieve the illusion of density and work with concealers (good for higher NW's)? 

41 minutes ago, Adil Jemil said:

You don't know anything about this doctor. Some doctors have been performing transplants for 20 years, some for a month, some actually care, some just want a quick buck.

Do you know which one is which at Smile clinic?

Edited by RTC
  • Like 1

Thank you for your valubale advice, im still 24. I started loosing my hair pretty early when i was about 16. Basically my doner area is pretty gd. The hairline and the upper head and crown are the areas which i need the transplant. And i understand that with one OP it would be hard to fill full head so im going first for the hairline and front part. Im leaving the crown may be for later will see.

C68DF90A-2E78-48AB-AEF0-39F9A447D6AF.jpeg

26 minutes ago, mister_25 said:

Most people going into a hair transplant feel vulnerable about their hair enough that they will resort to a surgical procedure in order to fix it. Keep in mind this is a surgical procedure and I would like to make sure the best hands are handling my case. If you go to a hairmill that works on 10 patients a day, with techs mostly performing the procedure it just shows that they don't care about you, they care about your money. A skilled/ethical doctor can manage up to two patients a day.

Even if you choose this package where the doctor does "most" of the work, your just paying for a garbage clinics "doctor" to operate instead of their garbage techs.

If you want examples of what I mean. HLC has a rather decent-good reputation as a clinic in Turkey on this forum, and even with their doctor doing the work himself you can still get a overharvested, destroyed donors like the recent michael hoffmans case on this forum. Now Smile clinic on the other hand, has a poor reputation, over 10 patients a day which is way over what a doctor can reasonably manage. What type of result could you expect?

I recommend going to a Elite Surgeon. There is a forums reccomended list attached at the top of the website. Yet again I'm being a echo chamber but its generally good advice as it lead me to feeling like im in safer hands for my upcoming surgery. In the end the best way to optimize your chances of success is by going to better clinics/surgeons and Smile clinic and all the other garbage hair mills like Aslitarcan, Hair of Istanbul, DR Cinik fall far behind.

Spot on

You are a Norwood 6 imo. Can you post photos of the donor? Your hair loss type is very aggressive given that you're only 24 -- honestly, I think you need better than what Turkey can offer if you want a great result. 

At Norwood 6, you'll have very limited donor. If you have beard hair, that can probably be used to supplement your donor region. You can't afford to make a mistake and have grafts wasted. One bad surgery and your one shot at decent density might be gone (alongside a depleted donor with tens of thousands to fix it). I'd highly recommend consulting with Eugenix, Hattengen, Zarev, H&W, or any other doctor that specializes in higher Norwoods. Bicer might get you a solid result; I've only seen one incredible result from her and the rest in your situation ended up okay. Smile is a hairmill imo and may ruin any chance you have.

Good luck!

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, Adil Jemil said:

Thank you for your valubale advice, im still 24. I started loosing my hair pretty early when i was about 16. Basically my doner area is pretty gd. The hairline and the upper head and crown are the areas which i need the transplant. And i understand that with one OP it would be hard to fill full head so im going first for the hairline and front part. Im leaving the crown may be for later will see.

C68DF90A-2E78-48AB-AEF0-39F9A447D6AF.jpeg

Are you on medication like Finasteride/Minoxidil? If you aren't you should get on it and stabilize your hair loss. And if you are on those medications how long have you been on them?

Right now you are in a difficult circumstance as you are showing signs of going into a Norwood 6. If you do EVERYTHING right, you could perhaps get a incredible result but that's probably only possible with the use of medication. 

Donor Hair is finite as previously mentioned, and you want to make sure you conserve and protect it with everything you have, medication will help you do that.

After looking at your case and seeing you are norwood 6, you should go to a doctor that is skilled in that particular level. H&W are great with FUT for your case which will get you more grafts compared to FUE. Zarev and Sethi from Eugenix have shown incredible finesse and skill for Norwood 6 Patients with @Zoomsterand @HugoX.

My honest advice, if you haven't already. Get on Medication, Attempt to Stabilize your hair loss for a year. Consult with a Elite Surgeon that has great results on Norwood 6 Level Patients and post your results here to help others in similar positions as yourself.

Edited by mister_25
  • Like 1

if you're 24 of age in that photo, you have a rather aggresive hair loss / baldness. i'd suggest to think about stabilizing the hairloss like the members above advised, because there is the risk of you still losing the transplanted hair due to how prevalent your hair loss is.

• Like 1

Some really good advice above. With such a high level of loss already then it’s prudent to consider Fin/Dut/Minox. You really need to do everything you can to strengthen your donor and preserve existing hair. After a year of being on a good med regime you could consider having a hair transplant, some really good suggestions have already been mentioned. You could take the time to research all of them and more over the next year. I also like Heitmann, Fuegenix, Pittella & @DrTBarghouthiin addition to the Drs/Clinics already named above. 

• Like 1

Firstly you need to stabilise your hair loss by taking oral finasteride and probably oral minoxidil.

in turkey there are good clinics to go such as Pekiner, Demirsoy, bicer, Gur, Turan, HLC maybe... The recommended doctors from turkey on this forum are bicer, Turan and Yaman.  

Edited by jose07

5 hours ago, mister_25 said:

This is very great intel I appreciate it. Curious of other clinics that you recommend probably outside of the US due to the higher price in there. I am willing to spend more money than the hair Mills in turkey but nothing crazy like 15-20,000. I would say 8-10,000 would be a great range. Willing to go more than that though if need be. I have heard great things about Bogota hairlines and I’m wondering if you have heard of them as well? 

51 minutes ago, Iceee222 said:

This is very great intel I appreciate it. Curious of other clinics that you recommend probably outside of the US due to the higher price in there. I am willing to spend more money than the hair Mills in turkey but nothing crazy like 15-20,000. I would say 8-10,000 would be a great range. Willing to go more than that though if need be. I have heard great things about Bogota hairlines and I’m wondering if you have heard of them as well? 

Price shouldn't be a factor. I am about to spend a large sum for my procedure, the reason why hair mills get so many customers is because of Marketing and availability. They offer very low prices in a country known for health tourism. But don't take their false promises and fake advertising seriously, in the end this is surgery and the less money your paying your probably paying for a less quality surgeon and in the worst case, no surgeon at all. You should consult with some of the elite doctors and they might have a price in a range that fits your budget. It also depends what Norwood you are. In my case I am probably around a Norwood 3 Vertex / Norwood 4 with clear signs of going into a 5 with no signs of going into a 6. I would need a larger amount of grafts than a Norwood 2 or 3, more grafts = more money. I was quoted for 4000-4500 grafts and realistically need two surgeries for the result I want.

I will mention I am relatively new to this and have been thoroughly researching since September 2021. That's when I mentally decided to plan out a HT as a option, there are tons of other forum members with years and even decades more experience than myself. But I've still done ALOT of research.

I'll list the names that I consider to be the best in the world and the ones I will pay for surgery. 

Canada has H&W who I am going to at the end of the year, they are one of the best clinics in general and probably the top choice for FUT. I chose them because of their results in the Norwood 4/5 Range and how consistent they have been over the years. They charge $8 USD per graft, after 2000 grafts they will charge $6

Belgium has Mwamba and Bisanga. Two top choices, Bisanga was one that I was considering

Spain has Couto and De Freitas. YouTube algorithm showed me Couto's results and thats how I discovered HTs for the first time. His results are phenomenal but I've heard his waiting list is absurd. 

Portugal has Ferreira who seriously impressed me with Rolandes result. I've heard that he charges a fair amount as well.

Others include Zarev in I think Bulgaria? and Sethi at Eugenix.

Konior in the US, hes ridiculously expensive but I think he has to be one of the safest bets.

In the end, they always say. You get what you pay for, you might need to expand your budget depending on how bald you are. Less Bald = Less money you need to spend. More Bald = More money you need to spend. Top Clinics are Top Clinics, and everyone wants to go their so they raise up the prices. If you want to consult with the doctors I've listed you should do research and consult with them and ask if you are a candidate and get a quote for how many grafts and how much each graft is.

I'll also say I looked at your thread and think that in your case for you to get your hair back in the safest and best approach you need to see if you've stabilized your loss on Finasteride/Minoxidil for atleast one year. You are under the age recommended on here (Recommended Age at the very minimum is 25.) so after one year of finasteride usage I presume you would be 25? This places you in a much better position in that standpoint and would fit all of the boxes that are said here that makes a person a transplant candidate. However you have alot of native hair, this can be a good thing as you need less grafts but also makes the surgery more difficult as the surgeon will have to show incredible finesse to place in-between those hairs, otherwise they could damage your native hair. I think in your case your better off going to a really skilled surgeon more so than others for that very reason. You might not even need to have a HT because Finasteride/Minoxidil have a good chance of regrowing your hair.

I would like if a more experienced member of this community to correct me if I'm wrong cause I don't want to lend bad advice to someone, I am a bit biased in the fact that I am younger than the recommended candidates (22 years old) here with some retrograde loss that is getting a transplant at 22. So I don't want to lead someone into a bad path

Edited by mister_25
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, mister_25 said:

Price shouldn't be a factor. I am about to spend a large sum for my procedure, the reason why hair mills get so many customers is because of Marketing and availability. They offer very low prices in a country known for health tourism. But don't take their false promises and fake advertising seriously, in the end this is surgery and the less money your paying your probably paying for a less quality surgeon and in the worst case, no surgeon at all. You should consult with some of the elite doctors and they might have a price in a range that fits your budget. It also depends what Norwood you are. In my case I am probably around a Norwood 3 Vertex / Norwood 4 with clear signs of going into a 5 with no signs of going into a 6. I would need a larger amount of grafts than a Norwood 2 or 3, more grafts = more money. I was quoted for 4000-4500 grafts and realistically need two surgeries for the result I want.

I will mention I am relatively new to this and have been thoroughly researching since September 2021. That's when I mentally decided to plan out a HT as a option, there are tons of other forum members with years and even decades more experience than myself. But I've still done ALOT of research.

I'll list the names that I consider to be the best in the world and the ones I will pay for surgery. 

Canada has H&W who I am going to at the end of the year, they are one of the best clinics in general and probably the top choice for FUT. I chose them because of their results in the Norwood 4/5 Range and how consistent they have been over the years. They charge $8 USD per graft, after 2000 grafts they will charge $6

Belgium has Mwamba and Bisanga. Two top choices, Bisanga was one that I was considering

Spain has Couto and De Freitas. YouTube algorithm showed me Couto's results and thats how I discovered HTs for the first time. His results are phenomenal but I've heard his waiting list is absurd. 

Portugal has Ferreira who seriously impressed me with Rolandes result. I've heard that he charges a fair amount as well.

Others include Zarev in I think Bulgaria? and Sethi at Eugenix.

Konior in the US, hes ridiculously expensive but I think he has to be one of the safest bets.

In the end, they always say. You get what you pay for, you might need to expand your budget depending on how bald you are. Less Bald = Less money you need to spend. More Bald = More money you need to spend. Top Clinics are Top Clinics, and everyone wants to go their so they raise up the prices. If you want to consult with the doctors I've listed you should do research and consult with them and ask if you are a candidate and get a quote for how many grafts and how much each graft is.

I'll also say I looked at your thread and think that in your case for you to get your hair back in the safest and best approach you need to see if you've stabilized your loss on Finasteride/Minoxidil for atleast one year. You are under the age recommended on here (Recommended Age at the very minimum is 25.) so after one year of finasteride usage I presume you would be 25? This places you in a much better position in that standpoint and would fit all of the boxes that are said here that makes a person a transplant candidate. However you have alot of native hair, this can be a good thing as you need less grafts but also makes the surgery more difficult as the surgeon will have to show incredible finesse to place in-between those hairs, otherwise they could damage your native hair. I think in your case your better off going to a really skilled surgeon more so than others for that very reason. You might not even need to have a HT because Finasteride/Minoxidil have a good chance of regrowing your hair.

I would like if a more experienced member of this community to correct me if I'm wrong cause I don't want to lend bad advice to someone, I am a bit biased in the fact that I am younger than the recommended candidates (22 years old) here with some retrograde loss that is getting a transplant at 22. So I don't want to lead someone into a bad path

Thank you very very much for this insightful information it means a lot! You have given me a lot of Intel and I will very much consider and follow up with some more research. You’ve def pointing me in the right direction which is great. Yes I am on the younger side but I will be 25 when I get my hair transplant and I’ve already been on fin and min for three years by then. I would assume that my hair loss is pretty well stabilized as I haven’t seen any loss over the past year. I am definitely open to listening to the surgeon about my hair transplant and if they only recommend me to get my hairline then I will just do that however I would love to get my whole scalp done.

Of the list of  docs u mentioned or any other docs u have researched do u know which ones that would be a great match for me and specialize in my type of hair loss and have shown great results?

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Iceee222 said:

Dr. Camacho is a talented, skilled surgeon. I believe the work he's putting out is on par with some of the best in Turkey. That said, I agree, don't let cost be the deciding factor. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Just now, Melvin- Moderator said:

Dr. Camacho is a talented, skilled surgeon. I believe the work he's putting out is on par with some of the best in Turkey. That said, I agree, don't let cost be the deciding factor. 

Ok thanks very much I appreciate it! I’ve seen him do great work on diffuse thinning which intrigued me. Compared to the top surgeons in the world like one of the commenters posted how do u think he compares ?

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Iceee222 said:

Ok thanks very much I appreciate it! I’ve seen him do great work on diffuse thinning which intrigued me. Compared to the top surgeons in the world like one of the commenters posted how do u think he compares ?

I believe he's a fantastic surgeon, is he the best of the best? I don't know that is subjective. But definitely a great surgeon. He's been performing hair transplants for well over a decade. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Just now, Melvin- Moderator said:

I believe he's a fantastic surgeon, is he the best of the best? I don't know that is subjective. But definitely a great surgeon. He's been performing hair transplants for well over a decade. 

Great to know and very reassuring thanks! 

price isn’t a factor as u and others have mentioned but I’m curious do u know how much more those other surgeons that were recommended in the comment are compared to camacho? 

• Administrators

@Adil Jemil sorry I thought you were the one asking about Dr. Camacho. Agreed @Iceee222 please create your own thread if you have specific questions. 

View my thread