Hooked/Bent Hairs? Day 22 Update HT

Results look 

5 hours ago, Testaccount9900 said:

also added a picture of my HT day 22, started to shed abit how’s it looking?

Everything looks great for Day 22! Enjoy the grafts while you can before they keep shedding. ;) And remember to be patient over the next few months while you're waiting on the new hairs to officially start growing. 

• Like 2

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

1 hour ago, pkipling said:

Results look 

Everything looks great for Day 22! Enjoy the grafts while you can before they keep shedding. ;) And remember to be patient over the next few months while you're waiting on the new hairs to officially start growing. 

Thanks man, guess I am just abit impatient as its already starting to shed :P, glad it looks good, hoping it will naturally blend in

On 7/28/2022 at 5:28 PM, Britalien said:

Totally normal to see all different shaped hairs shed, J, L etc.. Nothing to worry about. 👍🏽

So is it common to see these bent little shapes? Someone said it’s a sign the grafts were damaged, or is that wrong 

1 minute ago, Testaccount9900 said:

So is it common to see these bent little shapes? Someone said it’s a sign the grafts were damaged, or is that wrong 

All of these are quite usual, yes it would be wrong to say they were damaged.

2 hours ago, Testaccount9900 said:

Tbh is it normal? . No; ideally the follicles looks unharmed. But even the best surgeon on the planet will have some j hairs and hooked follicles. It is what it is. You try to acheive perfection but know that perfection is impossible

8 hours ago, shiba1985 said:

Tbh is it normal? . No; ideally the follicles looks unharmed. But even the best surgeon on the planet will have some j hairs and hooked follicles. It is what it is. You try to acheive perfection but know that perfection is impossible

For refference, those pictures of hooked etc aren't mine, the only J/L shaped ones I have are very mild. Based on my searches on the fourm, and the internet now, it seems very common for some grafts to expect this behaviour

• 10 months later...