My Hair Transplantation - from the main page

Are the results from the "My Hair Transplantation" section on the main page typical? Or did that guy just luck out?

His results seem absolutly fantastic. So, if not typical, what was unique about his transplant ?

A

Are the results from the "My Hair Transplantation" section on the main page typical? Or did that guy just luck out?

His results seem absolutly fantastic. So, if not typical, what was unique about his transplant ?

A

You are referring to Pat's pictures. He is the one who started the website and forum. They are good results. He went to Dr. Shapiro, who is a great doctor. I would say his results are pretty typical if you go to a great doctor, at least from what I've seen.

FoxLox

Pat's photos are from Dr. Shapiro from what he has posted was several years ago before the even more perfected technique Dr. Shapiro uses now!!! That just shows you how good Dr. Shapiro is on natural hairlines and what he can do now 3-4 yrs later with better instruments/techniques ect. Pat does look 100% natural, and that is what to normally expect with Dr. Shapiro. (given are donor circustances)

I agree with the natural HT's of Dr. Shapiro Smoothy. I showed my wife pictures of Dr. Shapiro's results and she just looked at the photos kind of blank face. I asked her if she was impressed and she said they look like they didn't have any work done. There lies Dr. Shapiro's talent; HTs that don't look like HTs. I may be biased because I have surgery scheduled with Dr. Shapiro in 2005, but you can see why I chose him. Regards.

Dr.Shapiro is in Bloomington MN-- subarb of Minnapolis MN (he is about 15 min drive from airport). His cost depends on how many grafts you need-- around $4-$4.50. Maybe less for more grafts.

Look at his website, Call and talk to him and have him send you a info packet that includes articles he published regarding natural hairline creation. Then if your interested after that, they can do a on-line/phone consult.

Best of luck.

AB,

Dr. Shapiro did my first HT in 1996 and started the most natural hairline for me. This first procedure released me from wearing hair systems for 11 years prior to that. I am from Minnesota originally.

I was so self-concious about my privacy as public opinion was still somewhat poor regarding HTs. In addition, I did not want anyone and especially my ex-wife at that time to know I had done a HT, but when it grew in she simply stated, "oh, your hair is growing back!" That was the best compliment I could have heard and it certainly was a compliment to Dr. Shapiro!

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY