Hair loss pattern of nw7

Danzig323

• Administrators
46 minutes ago, ciaus said:

No doubt there's a number of ways to look at this, from my positive pro-active take, to letting nature run its course, to just living in the moment because you could end up dying tomorrow or a few years from now.

But in terms of how important various features are in terms of achieving a more pleasing appearance, you can't beat the versatility that hair can provide. The length and way that you style the hair can help to bring out your better features and de-emphasize your weaker ones more than changes you can make to any other feature. So if you happen to already be a fairly good looking guy, yea you're going to pull it off better since there's less that needs to be hidden or highlighted. But you still won't look as good, and alot of guys out there that aren't blessed enough with those kinds of good looks in the first place. Like Jeff Bezos. And make no mistake, he's not accepting his 58 year old body. lol

With Jeff Bezos then/now we're talking more testosterone, either through TRT or straight up performance steriods. The guy will be eligible for social security in a few years though he doesn't need it of course. But look at these size increases on his arms and neck. And being in shape like that also brings out his underlying facial structure better. If he were able to grow out a beard he'd be really rocking it. But even without that, he's a good example of how you can work around not having hair. On the other end of the spectrum of guys with hair problems and no money problems is Elon Musk. He is making the most of the technology we have today to not accept the situation and is doing pretty good as well.

image.png.24f33ade4fda7b4beb9e5a4a33dc7309.png

image.png.c54f6948fab9c4d29a73c11135c11423.png

image.png

There’s no wrong answer. If you don’t want to invest money, time and take medication. Shaving is not a bad option. 

You can still look your best self without hair. Bezos is a prime example.

02A2A4B3-4365-4C12-95E1-0B85D75FD278.jpeg

That said, I’m being biased here. Hair makes a big difference, as illustrated by Musk. 

29152121-6A15-4C8B-84ED-5495B84522CA.jpeg

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

The problem with shaving is that it doesn't solve the problem at all....

All is does is convert your insecurity about hairloss into an obsession over the balding pattern or "shadow" that is still noticeable even with you go with a razor. 

Your baldness will still be visible. You'll still be very self-conscious. 

I've been there for several years. Tried it. Such a crap...

You would still have to take action and do something else like SMP or the extreme opposite which is scalp laser removal to get the clean look. Or wax the crap out of the remaining balding hair which hurts like crazy lol...

That is the great irony of shaving and the false "self acceptance philosophy"....

Shaving is not a self-acceptance move at all....

It's just a thinly-veiled and failed attempt to make a balding man's scalp homogenous. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Danzig323 said:

Yes, but who do you think is more attractive to womens, jeff bezos in his 20s WITH hair, and today jeff bezos? In the worst scenario it's the same. 

For Elon Musk, you know he was already millionaire in the left picture? He was successful and have good looking lady with receding hair. 

Yes women also tend to put a lot of emphasis on the guy's ability to provide/protect them and their children. But they still have pretty powerful biological wiring that makes them respond to physical attraction cues. Guys neglect or discount those too much at their peril. Leading to the relationships never starting, or ending with expensive separations. 

Sounds like you're leaning towards the acceptance/shaving position. That's cool, its a permanent decision either way that's not easy for any of us. But you're making arguments with billionaires as your examples. Those kinds of guys are going to have flocks of people around them and opportunities that the rest of us will never have because of that.

Caring about our appearance and attractiveness to prospective mates is something we all do, and its generally healthy. But some care more than others, and sometimes so much more that its actually unhealthy. Be honest with yourself about where you are on that spectrum, regardless of what you say on this forum. Alot of guys fall into defeated mindsets, even depressions, when they don't feel like they are attractive to women. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, HAIRLOSS IS MY LIFE said:

The problem with shaving is that it doesn't solve the problem at all....

All is does is convert your insecurity about hairloss into an obsession over the balding pattern or "shadow" that is still noticeable even with you go with a razor. 

Your baldness will still be visible. You'll still be very self-conscious. 

I've been there for several years. Tried it. Such a crap...

You would still have to take action and do something else like SMP or the extreme opposite which is scalp laser removal to get the clean look. Or wax the crap out of the remaining balding hair which hurts like crazy lol...

That is the great irony of shaving and the false "self acceptance philosophy"....

Shaving is not a self-acceptance move at all....

It's just a thinly-veiled and failed attempt to make a balding man's scalp homogenous. 

I'm sorry, but I really think you should seek the help of a psychiatrist, it's no shame, and I'm going too because I know I'm sick and not just balding. There are hundreds of millions of bald people in the world, I think a lot of them live happy and healthy lives. I am not against HT, medications, SMP but a person should take it consciously and with a cool head, or they will probably regret It and bury yourself even deeper. I am just hoping you are not a TROLL.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Danzig323 said:

I'm sorry, but I really think you should seek the help of a psychiatrist, it's no shame, and I'm going too because I know I'm sick and not just balding. There are hundreds of millions of bald people in the world, I think a lot of them live happy and healthy lives. I am not against HT, medications, SMP but a person should take it consciously and with a cool head, or they will probably regret It and bury yourself even deeper. I am just hoping you are not a TROLL.

What is your agenda here ? 

Dude you have a full head of hair basically.  

I think you should just stay on medication and do nothing else. That's it. Just move on with life and you'll be perfectly fine. 👍

Don't bother with transplants and other stupid stuff. Save your hard-earned money for more important things in life. 

All the best. 

• Thanks 1

On 7/25/2022 at 6:45 AM, Adier said:

After looking at the recent pictures of Elon without clothes. I am convinced if you are rich hair no hair physique, height etc are all pointless. 

Its about keeping them not getting them. Money can only compensate for ugly so much. And it comes with its own set of profound problems. Which the less financially fortunate usually overlook. Or maybe glimpse, somewhere between winning the lottery and getting bumped off by a greedy relative or spouse.