Best clinic/surgeon for temple restoration?

Planning to get a transplant sometime this year and was wondering which clinics have experience with temple restoration and how well they design it. I've sent my pictures to many clinics/surgeons so that they could assess my hair loss and provide me with a design of my new hairline but noticed that they always ignore the temples.

Which clinics are best for temple restoration? Eugenix does temple restoration but the design seems a bit too "angled" if that makes any sense. Would prefer a design that was a bit more straight.

Edited by Melvin- Moderator
Removed link

1 hour ago, TheDarkHour said:

Planning to get a transplant sometime this year and was wondering which clinics have experience with temple restoration and how well they design it. I've sent my pictures to many clinics/surgeons so that they could assess my hair loss and provide me with a design of my new hairline but noticed that they always ignore the temples.

Which clinics are best for temple restoration? Eugenix does temple restoration but the design seems a bit too "angled" if that makes any sense. Would prefer a design that was a bit more straight.

Same boat.  I really like Cuoto and Ferrera temples.  Nice straight angles.

Check out @Sitries1 temples done by Ferreira 

6 hours ago, TheDarkHour said:

You can check my thread out for an example of a slightly modified design i requested at Eugenix and there's also an example on YouTube but my result is still in process so not a fair comparison just yet. I wanted to just say that you can request a modified design, i feel most people don't ask, so their design looks a bit copy/paste. 

Dr Cuoto also has some amazing temple point recreations on his videos but highly booked far in advance and on the pricey end to Eugenix depending on which package you choose. Mine was the 120 RS + tax option for reference with Dr Das. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, TheDarkHour said:

Okay. Can you share some pictures of your temple points and also examples of the kind of temples that you would like to have?

12 hours ago, Jon2345 said:

Eugenics did a very impressive job with Melvin's, and what's more impressive is I believe it was done using beard hair.

You cannot use beard hair for temple points.  For Melvin's case hair for the temple was taken from around the ear and bottom part of the donor area where the hair is finer and less pigmented 

12 hours ago, Eugenix Hair Sciences said:

Okay. Can you share some pictures of your temple points and also examples of the kind of temples that you would like to have?

Hi, ideally I would want something similar to my right temple. So at a slight angle but not too pointy. A completely straight design wouldn't suit me due to my forehead shape.

Left.thumb.png.76ca190f8eb48167663849c96

Right.thumb.png.b735f36f334ea2a8bf502727

20211115_012718.thumb.jpg.da423a85e5680b

Right 2.png

20220330_203215.jpg

20220330_203227.jpg

Something similar to @NARMAK would be nice.  

IMG_20220527_083353.jpg.c49c5e2386ea0f8d0e5efe512f38993b.thumb.jpg.e1e56ea1afa3adf7da029864761f6404.jpg

Edited by TheDarkHour

4 hours ago, Ryan Daniel said:

You cannot use beard hair for temple points.  For Melvin's case hair for the temple was taken from around the ear and bottom part of the donor area where the hair is finer and less pigmented 

Oh, too good to be true I guess. So is beard hair mostly for crown or restocking donor?

• Administrators

My temple points were done by nape hair, very fine hair. 8CDE122B-4A81-409A-8D44-B51B65E5FE38.png

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

13 hours ago, TheDarkHour said:

Hi, ideally I would want something similar to my right temple. So at a slight angle but not too pointy. A completely straight design wouldn't suit me due to my forehead shape.

Left.thumb.png.76ca190f8eb48167663849c96

Right.thumb.png.b735f36f334ea2a8bf502727

20211115_012718.thumb.jpg.da423a85e5680b

Right 2.png

20220330_203215.jpg

20220330_203227.jpg

Something similar to @NARMAK would be nice.  

IMG_20220527_083353.jpg.c49c5e2386ea0f8d0e5efe512f38993b.thumb.jpg.e1e56ea1afa3adf7da029864761f6404.jpg

You are Grade 2 on the Norwood Hamilton scale of baldness. You shall require:

Frontal zone: 1200 to 1500 grafts approximately

Temples: they are light but not completely gone. You can go for 150 grafts each approximately.

On 7/11/2022 at 6:42 AM, Eugenix Hair Sciences said:

You are Grade 2 on the Norwood Hamilton scale of baldness. You shall require:

Frontal zone: 1200 to 1500 grafts approximately

Temples: they are light but not completely gone. You can go for 150 grafts each approximately.

That seems like a decent amount for coverage. Thanks.

2 hours ago, Calihome1 said:

Have you looked into Bisanga?

Does he have much experience with temples?

• Like 1