2500 Dr. Keser Jun 27 - Jun 30 / Saudi 29

I had a look at kesers patient reviews on the forum and all his results are great. He seems to get great coverage with minimal grafts. People say bicer is the best in turkey, but if i had a choice between the two I would choose keser any day. This should turn out really well going by what I've seen of him. 

Edited by sukh123

This is very god work, Keser is the most meticulous Dr in Turkey imo, Very good choice for the lower Norwoods. You won’t find him doing much more grafts than this 👍🏽 

Edited by Britalien

18 hours ago, 5BetaReductase said:

This is awesome. You haven’t shed those grafts yet so that may be a great sign. Are the grafts that are left growing as long as your native hairs?

I honestly have no idea if they will shed eventually or not, but they are still growing.

Ugly duckling phase isn't half bad, still can't wait for real results 😤

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/31/2022 at 3:04 AM, sukh123 said:

I had a look at kesers patient reviews on the forum and all his results are great. He seems to get great coverage with minimal grafts. People say bicer is the best in turkey, but if i had a choice between the two I would choose keser any day. This should turn out really well going by what I've seen of him. 

What about Pekiner ?

On 7/31/2022 at 5:05 AM, Britalian said:

This is very god work, Keser is the most meticulous Dr in Turkey imo, Very good choice for the lower Norwoods. You won’t find him doing much more grafts than this 👍🏽 

What about Pekiner ?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

when i look at your photos after the op, i see immediately that one side is denser than the other.

why is that? did the doctor comment on this?

I also received an op from Keser. It was the same for me. the result is that one side has to be condensed. I asked my doctor and he couldn't answer me.

4 hours ago, Met said:

when i look at your photos after the op, i see immediately that one side is denser than the other.

I also received an op from Keser. It was the same for me. the result is that one side has to be condensed. I asked my doctor and he couldn't answer me.

I don’t think that’s the case. More likely that it’s a result of the operation taking place over multiple days. Some areas will already have formed scabs while others are freshly operated on. The ones with scabs will look denser. 

just looking for actual graphs it looks similar enough on both sides. 

On 12/2/2022 at 7:24 AM, Davy773 said:

Wow, the results look great! 

Can I ask if you paid before hand? Or when you arrived? I'm booked with Keser in January and I find it odd that he doesn't require some sort of down payment. 

I did pay some thru a bank transfer, I am not sure they asked but I wanted to do it anyways so that I won't have so much cash on me. 

13 hours ago, Met said:

I can't comment on that tbh, I asked about my results so far and I was told to wait until the final result to judge. So far, I'm content. 

8 hours ago, shiba1985 said:

fantastic 

It definitely is 👍🏻

6 hours ago, 5BetaReductase said:

Very good result for 5 months. Keser is one of the very few surgeons I would ever consider in turkey.

I went there with high expectations and they delivered, I strongly recommend him to any who wants to do a HT

Edited by Cleverly designed
  • Like 1

On 12/23/2022 at 12:59 AM, BaldV said:

It would be good for the updates to be done under sunlight to get a clearer picture of the results as indoors pictures can sometimes "boost" the result

I will post some next time. 

On 12/29/2022 at 8:25 PM, drawdownfx said:

Looking really good so far!

Got myself a haircut, 6th months so far. I'm pretty satisfied with my progress. 

20221231_214744.jpg

20221231_214404.jpg

20221231_214342.jpg

• Like 1