2500 Dr. Keser Jun 27 - Jun 30 / Saudi 29

Greetings everyone, I have just finished my Hair transplant with Dr. Muttalip Keser in Ankara yesterday. 

Background: So noticed my hairline receding in 2018 and started reading up my options, which most were not practical or satisfactory to be honest. I then discovered that people do Hair transplants as a solution, as such I researched the whole thing and looked up many user experiences. I decided to go with Dr. Keser due to his exceptional results, great work and aftercare. My surgery kept getting delayed due to my job and covid among other things. 

Experience :  I flew from Riyadh, Saudi Arabia to Istanbul then straight to Ankara. As you could imagine I was very exhausted and so the Translator (Fatih) talked with a nearby cab driver to drive me to the hotel which was recommended to me stay there, because it was within walking distance of the clinic.

Disclaimer : the clinic is not affiliated with the hotel whatsoever. This disclaimer will make sense in the following part. 

The agreement was that the clinic would provide a ride from and to the airport. On my way to the hotel on my 1st day, my flight was a bit late so I missed the cab provided. The clinic told me to go with a cab and the people at the hotel will pay them. To my surprise, the hotel staff asked me to go out, withdraw cash, exchange it to dollars then pay the driver... I was very tired, sleep deprived and in need of some rest. Thankfully, I told the translator about this ( who was shocked) who made them pay. Later on, Dr. Keser and Fatih went to pay them, the doctor himself went with him and gave them a piece of his mind. They started acting professionally and properly after then. 

On to the actual surgery.

It was decided I needed 2500 grafts which took 4 days to complete. 

650/600/600/650 ( June 27th - June 30th)

What made me admire and appreciate the doctor's work is that he harvests and implants alone, no assistants, nothing like that. He only had two nurses (Funda and Senem) and the translator ( Fatih) the whole time. Everyone was very kind and pleasant, I felt right at home and after I was told that he went by himself to the hotel to talk some sense into them. Any fears or doubts were put to rest by that point. The only thing that was hard for me is the anesthesia, it's a personal thing I guess. 

Aside from that, I have zero complaints or concerns regarding the surgery.  My experience with the clinic, everyone in it and the doctor especially has been an absolute pleasure and I can't wait for the results!! 

Pre- op: 

IMG-20220701-WA0021.thumb.jpg.cfd48beb50f822dcb4c256e93b649c71.jpg

IMG-20220701-WA0002.thumb.jpg.1cf9dffaa7f323ec69ba84c75592778a.jpg

IMG-20220701-WA0016.thumb.jpg.e6a0b1447a33612dc47a59084344665d.jpg

IMG-20220701-WA0007.thumb.jpg.75a21207602993e4614d48207e91ee5c.jpg

IMG-20220701-WA0020.thumb.jpg.1c273c4e874e05fc8f0395206624aecb.jpg

IMG-20220701-WA0019.jpg

Edited by Cleverly designed

• Cleverly designed changed the title to 2500 Dr. Keser Jun 27 - Jun 30 / Saudi 29
On 7/1/2022 at 2:32 PM, Aslitarcan sucks said:

Very nice work. Keser is spoken about well on here, nice to see his work.

What's the name of his clinic?

I am not sure to be honest, but I believe it is derma plus or something ? If you Google his name or search here I think you might find it. 

31 minutes ago, Cleverly designed said:

I believe it was a good enough period. The price is 3.50 euros. 

i think he should evovle his technique and try to extract more grafts per day.

Edited by Gramatik

53 minutes ago, Cleverly designed said:

I believe it was a good enough period. The price is 3.50 euros. 

Damn, he is charging quite a high price for Turkey. I do agree that 4 days seems too long for the amount of grafts, but at least he taking care of his patient (unlike hair mills who just want you in and out).

Edited by Aslitarcan sucks

42 minutes ago, MachoVato said:
43 minutes ago, MachoVato said:

Mashallah! I lived in Dhahran for 6 years. I had booked with Dr. Keser in March 2020, but covid cancelled everything. 

Keser's hairlines are so good. It will be a great result!

Ironically, I'm not from Dahran. Though I did visit the eastern province and I loved it. 

Covid really did screw my plans too, thankfully things worked out in the end. 

I have complete faith and trust in his abilities. 

48 minutes ago, Aslitarcan sucks said:

Damn, he is charging quite a high price for Turkey. I do agree that 4 days seems too long for the amount of grafts, but at least he taking care of his patient (unlike hair mills who just want you in and out).

Oh don't get me wrong, I wish I could virtually travel and live for free in Spain too, but oh well... Real life is quite different. 

That aside, he deserves that money and so does his team ! 

I am over the moon that I got the chance to work with him. Nothing but professionalism and kindness. 

32 minutes ago, Cleverly designed said:

From what I have followed, absolutely not! 

He is doing an excellent job in my opinion. 

he could, but 4 days for 2500 grafts is exhausting for the patient, when in top clinics 2500 grafts can be extracted in ONE DAY !

5 minutes ago, Gramatik said:

he could, but 4 days for 2500 grafts is exhausting for the patient, when in top clinics 2500 grafts can be extracted in ONE DAY !

Every one is entitled to their opinion, but what matters to me personally is the end result. He is free to practice the way he sees fit. 

2 hours ago, Cleverly designed said:

Every one is entitled to their opinion, but what matters to me personally is the end result. He is free to practice the way he sees fit. 

Yes, it is well known he has a limit of 700 grafts per day. 

Is he still doing manual extraction and stick & place for implantation? How long was each day?

2 hours ago, 5BetaReductase said:

How long was each day? This is gonna be a great result

I am gonna say it was 4 hours I guess, I didn't care to pay attention to that much. 

3 hours ago, MachoVato said:

Yes, it is well known he has a limit of 700 grafts per day. 

Is he still doing manual extraction and stick & place for implantation? How long was each day?

Yup, that was my experience plus a micromotor for extraction. 

13 hours ago, Cleverly designed said:

i agree everyone has his opinion. Personally i would not select someone that needs 4-5 days for a small procedure of 2500 grafts, since it would be exhausting and tiring for me. 3.5 euro per grafts is also very expensive price for Turkey. Hopefully u will get the result you want.

Edited by Gramatik

How is Dr. Keser's english by the way ? 

He often gets a lot of criticism because he does not seem to use magnifying microscopes. 

But he seems to be very involved and do every step of the surgery by himself. 

I've never seen much from Keser on higher Norwoods but I gotta say that his hairlines generally look solid in terms of density  and naturalness. 

I remember a crazy guy back in 2018 who was panicking and posting on each and every single hairloss forum (here, turkish sacekimirsonluclari, international hairloss forum, belicapelli, alopziede)  thrashing Keser's reputation because he had poor density until month 5 and then ended up getting amazing growth between month 5 and month 6. 

His was a Norwood 3 with significant recession and  result was amazing with only 1700 grafts. Some people don't even get such results with 4000 grafts...

Therefore I am pretty confident your result is going to be good. 

Happy growth and good luck. 

12 hours ago, Hope everything is nova said:

How is Dr. Keser's english by the way ? 

He often gets a lot of criticism because he does not seem to use magnifying microscopes. 

But he seems to be very involved and do every step of the surgery by himself. 

I've never seen much from Keser on higher Norwoods but I gotta say that his hairlines generally look solid in terms of density  and naturalness. 

I remember a crazy guy back in 2018 who was panicking and posting on each and every single hairloss forum (here, turkish sacekimirsonluclari, international hairloss forum, belicapelli, alopziede)  thrashing Keser's reputation because he had poor density until month 5 and then ended up getting amazing growth between month 5 and month 6. 

His was a Norwood 3 with significant recession and  result was amazing with only 1700 grafts. Some people don't even get such results with 4000 grafts...

Therefore I am pretty confident your result is going to be good. 

Happy growth and good luck. 

He didn't really talk in English much, so I can't tell.  The translator did most of the talking. 

I am not sure if he did or not, but I have seen the results. Excited is putting ut mildly. 

I think mine is norwood 3 🤔

12 hours ago, Gramatik said:

i agree everyone has his opinion. Personally i would not select someone that needs 4-5 days for a small procedure of 2500 grafts, since it would be exhausting and tiring for me. 3.5 euro per grafts is also very expensive price for Turkey. Hopefully u will get the result you want.

Hopefully 🙏

• 4 weeks later...