3 months mark (90 days) tomorrow after HT and not much happening

16 minutes ago, SeanToman said:

Month 6 seems to be definitive for most people. :)

Well as we had kind of the same growth timeline I hope to still see a few improvements between month 6 & 10

4 month + 25 days 

It's still improving when looking back a few days behind.It's not where I would like to be when there is strong lightning but when it's dark even outside I got a "It looks good bro, looking like the hair you had at 20*" 

Still hopes it gets thicker and keeps improving for another 3 months or so

If I had to rate my HT results now I would give it a 6/10

*I'm 29

0099A262-F244-48A6-BE11-53AB2BA3BBCF.jpg

ADF0CA40-EFDC-4C8A-9429-AA9A1E5BFA77.jpg

I think this thread is a great example of why patience is key. I'm literally in that 3 month/90 or so day period soon and i have barely seen it progress myself, but this is why it's important to know those are the peak "Ugly Duckling" months. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, NARMAK said:

I think this thread is a great example of why patience is key. I'm literally in that 3 month/90 or so day period soon and i have barely seen it progress myself, but this is why it's important to know those are the peak "Ugly Duckling" months. 

Yes, the good times will start for you bro

Good for you that you stayed calm, I knew about the ugly ducking phase but still panicked. But that's why I'm keeping this thread alive, to give confidence to people around that 2-3 month mark who start doubting

• Like 1

5 month updats

It's really coming into it's own, got a few compliments in the last days

Under natural light it's still see through but a lot of improvements still

I think it could look like a never HMB by the end of september

9BEABADC-AC5E-456B-8D50-31475C076C6E.jpg

FB36E896-6930-41BA-AA59-20342D95FF9D.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mood Swings said:

Things are starting to look great man.. keep growing and keep us updated

are you on any meds?

I take fin 0,5mg/day, no side effects at all (starting just a few weeks before the HT, I know this is a mistake but I do not suffer from an ultra aggressive loss)

Anf foam minoxidil only in the evening

52 minutes ago, RTC said:

Love it.. encouraging during the ugly ducking phase

Yeah I won't say "don't watch your hair just be patient" because you most likely will watch your hair 😁

But just don't get too impatient for the 3 month mark as for me it nearly only started approaching the 4 month mark

Amazing!  By month six you'll notice how much shape it's taken compared to previous months.  You'll still experience thickness & growth from six months onwards also as your hair finds itself.

• Like 1

Yaaay! You're well on the other side of the ugly duckling phase, and it's nice that you're able to get a better glimpse of things to come and how it will eventually unfold. It's looking great. :)

• Thanks 1

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

5 month + 6 days update

Photo with the hair still a little bit wet to change a bit

I feel this last week progress has slowed down a little, I hope a lot more thickness is still to come

0FF084D4-6E84-4234-B3E7-87C7944FADBA.jpg

1D32F369-0D9D-4FAF-9B46-69DCA04C3F36.jpg

5 month + 10 days update

Hair is getting a bit thicker, but it starts to be more & more complicated to see noticeable changes

Still waiting for it to get much thicker and to blend it with the existing hair (as the feel and aspect is not yet the same)

0753BCC9-5D5B-4F5B-84B5-527D342DDA72.jpg

BE8DFEAF-4C90-4266-8DDA-1F796D9AA212.jpg

50 minutes ago, NickJ said:

5 month + 10 days update

Hair is getting a bit thicker, but it starts to be more & more complicated to see noticeable changes

Still waiting for it to get much thicker and to blend it with the existing hair (as the feel and aspect is not yet the same)

0753BCC9-5D5B-4F5B-84B5-527D342DDA72.jpg

BE8DFEAF-4C90-4266-8DDA-1F796D9AA212.jpg

I definitely think what you mention here is the key for a lot of people. It's the point you look in the mirror under normal lighting and it all blends together with the native hair density and texture. The 12 month mark is the final point usually but having it before then is a big bonus. 

1 minute ago, NARMAK said:

I definitely think what you mention here is the key for a lot of people. It's the point you look in the mirror under normal lighting and it all blends together with the native hair density and texture. The 12 month mark is the final point usually but having it before then is a big bonus. 

Yeah when I made this post I was lacking behind the "ideal timeline" maybe even behind the normal timeline for post HT growth.

But now I feel I have I have a normal growth for a little bit over 5 months

It'd be great to see a picture from further away (with eyebrows included) to see how it frames your face.  If you get another 30% improvement or so you should be sporting pretty solid results IMO.  And according to all the numbers I hear, 30% isn't that much to expect at just past the 5 month mark in terms of progress until the final result.

5 hours ago, John1991 said:

It'd be great to see a picture from further away (with eyebrows included) to see how it frames your face.  If you get another 30% improvement or so you should be sporting pretty solid results IMO.  And according to all the numbers I hear, 30% isn't that much to expect at just past the 5 month mark in terms of progress until the final result.

Here is a pic taken earlier this week somewhere between 5:30 pm and 7pm not far away from a window

Always had a failry big forhead, usually have longer hair but my barber wanted to put everything at the same lenght

Going to let it grow now

IMG_7540.PNG

• Like 1