Repair FUE in HLC Ankara (Dr. Cengiz) | 2911 Grafts | Feb 23-24, 2022

lowkey

• Valued Contributor

You have made a big improvement dear friend ...really feel happy for you after reading your story as you have gone through such a huge trauma after your 1st surgery ....congratulations..

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

• 5 months later...

It does seem like the density never quite got to the point where it blended perfectly, but still it looks quite good, especially considering that it wasn't a first pass.

image.png.990841aa9f1980a3604d297659de6ea5.png

If you end up getting a second procedure or trying medical therapies to help please let us know.

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/9/2023 at 11:58 AM, lowkey said:

Thank you for your message, I am in Italy and I don't know if oral minoxidil is available in here.

I use foam and it's been almost a year and I still have a bit of shedding. I want to give it a try.

I agree using the last reserve doesn't make sense but I want to have a better hairline so with a small operation to my sides and frontal part maybe something around 500-750 because my ultimate goal to have a buzz cutt and SMP to the donor areas.

I am pretty sure that I cannot maintain a long-medium hair cut with this level of thinning.

no, at the moment you can get the galenic version only.

On 12/7/2023 at 10:42 PM, hairlossexpert_HH said:

The density is not bad and got a natural look. For a repair case it is a great result!

Im sure many people here will say I hate HLC because of my experience with them but I cant just shut up here and say this is a good result. It is not. I am sorry for being this honest. If u told me u paid like 1,25€/graft and used like 1750 grafts for this result, then I would say ok yes great investment. But reality is u used almost 3k grafts from an already límited donnor in order to cover a small area and even then survival was not good. Not terrible but definitely not good either. This is about 7000€ spent and about 1250 grafts at least that didnt survive. Probably you see It as a good case because It aint as bad as ur previous one, I'll give u that, but It is not a good one that is for sure.

I would go to Bisanga since you mention him for a last repair and maybe lowering hairline and closing temples just a little, while still being conservative (you cant go very agressive after these 2 surgeries).

• Like 1

This patient has thin hair and it looks like  he has many single grafts (less multi grafts). Everybody has a different base case. I think that the growth rate is above 85%.

But I wouldn‘t go to hlc again, too. There are too many surgeons working. And some of them seem to be not that good. 
I am also planning to go to bisanga.

Edited by hairlossexpert_HH
My comment was missing