Thailand hair transplant journey - 2468 grafts - Caucasian male

Jpaw

1 hour ago, Corbyn said:

Hi Ice. thank for the reply. I've never heard of Pekiner and bicer so i'll be sure to check on youtube and elsewhere about them. i've been browsing this forum for years on and off but never logged in and i appreciate that some have shared their horror stories about botched transplants and shady doctors. but it appears to me that the same few clinics and doctors get spoken about time and time and time again like a broken record and when someone else comes along and talks about other clinics then u get reprimanded and worse, accused of being a shill for that clinic. like wtf seriously? if that's the case, mights as well rename this forum after the most discussed and cited about clinic here or put a disclaimer, ''No discussions about any other clinics or doctors apart from Dr A, Dr X and Dr Y"..... 

yep starting to agree with that and see where you’re coming from. I feel like it’s pretty suspicious tbh. That’s why I have looked other places then this forum recently. Reddit has been helpful tbh. Other people on other places have noticed that as well. Mr Rolandas is a great yt Chanel to watch. 

For example, I was leaning towards bicer as she is well liked on here and suggested but Pekiner caught my eye based off a few member reviews on here started looking elsewhere and he was receiving high praise and more recommended than her. When I reach out individually to members they seem to agree. Not taking anything away from bicer tho. I actually have consultation booked w her.  Some people were saying some docs get pushed more on here due to their relationships. Idk tbh but all in all I’d say this forum is very helpful! Btw His socials are now called neohead just found that out. 

Edited by Iceee222
  • Like 1

On 8/1/2022 at 1:48 PM, shiba1985 said:

Guys on this thread are confusing Dr Patty with Dr pathovich . SMH.

Sorry can u further explain what’s goin on in this thread about this. I’m considering path heard he’s a good surgeon he better then patty?

On 9/21/2022 at 2:17 AM, Corbyn said:

Thanks for the reply. I'm glad you mentioned about small zigzags cos yes, they do end up looking more natural. Dr Pong's patients from THT Clinic all seem to have the same hair after their HT. It looks like a weave and all of them comb their hair side parting. I have seen Dr Laorwong's name here and elsewhere. I'll probably have to search for more info on him and his work online. 

Wondering if u ended up looking at laorwongs work and what u think?

1 minute ago, Corbyn said:

i like his Dr Laorwong's work. Based on what i've seen, it's better than Dr Pong's work. There was someone on this forum who did work with Dr Laorwong. You can see his thread. Hairtran is the name of the clinic. 

There’s been a few people and they all seemed very pleased. Senior members speak well on him too. In a Reddit thread rn lot of fans of him over there too. Very much considering him rn as front runner 

4 hours ago, Corbyn said:

i like his Dr Laorwong's work. Based on what i've seen, it's better than Dr Pong's work. There was someone on this forum who did work with Dr Laorwong. You can see his thread. Hairtran is the name of the clinic. 

Dr Patty (a female) is Hairtran. I also had mine there. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/24/2022 at 2:24 PM, Corbyn said:

I'm looking at Asian doctors especially in Thailand. I've mentioned elsewhere why Eunegix is a no-go for me and Dr Zarev from Bulgaria is too pricey for me. Fingers crossed and no offence but I really honestly don't want to be like some guys here who have hundreds of post counts and have a wealth of information about hair transplants and the accompanying nitty gritty but are still undecided even after spending years on this forum. 

So it's Thailand for me. Dr Path is too ex and Dr Pong's patients all have weave looking hair so either Hairtain Dr Laowong Kongkiat, BEQ clinic or another Thailand clinic. I did look at Turkey briefly but there's just so many clinics and youtube channels that I honestly don't know which one I can entrust my scalp with to grow back my hair.

I don't see the weave you are mentioning from Dr. Pong. I think you might be seeing things. He does very good work.

15 hours ago, eobard said:

This is great!  Its looking like its really growing in, now.  And only at five months!  Did you even shed at all?

Yeah 2 months was the peak of my shedding, and the left side shed much more than the right. But I didn’t shed as much as some people maybe 

15 hours ago, Pbaird98 said:

Looking good bro, normal for one side to play “catch up” 

15 hours ago, Pbaird98 said:

Looking good bro, normal for one side to play “catch up” 

Thank you

1 minute ago, Corbyn said:

but you said I was seeing things. I then showed you what I saw which guided me in arriving at my conclusion. So are you going to apologise, detract further or disappear altogether?

No, because I still do not see what you are seeing. You must not live in Thailand. 90% of Thai males have this haircut if they are over 25. I do not see any "wavy" results. You must be a regular on the Thai Visa Forum. 

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Hopefully that lagging side fills in nicely for you in the next couple of months. 

I’m considering HairTran myself. Have you seen many non-Asian results? I’ve seen a few on Reddit, but outside of that there seems to be limited information on Dr. Patty and HairTran Clinic anywhere. 

12 minutes ago, Adrenaline7 said:

Hopefully that lagging side fills in nicely for you in the next couple of months. 

I’m considering HairTran myself. Have you seen many non-Asian results? I’ve seen a few on Reddit, but outside of that there seems to be limited information on Dr. Patty and HairTran Clinic anywhere. 

I hope! I think there’s maybe 4 other Caucasian results that people have shared. Their YouTube channel has a short video of a guy with hair similar to mine that had a super nice looking result. I think Caucasian patients are a big minority, she said many come from Korea and Singapore to hairtran 

• 4 months later...
7 hours ago, EmeraldFlowsion said:

Any update on this @Jpaw

Wanting to see the final results, as the 6-month pics look awesome! :)

I’ll upload pics next month at the one year mark. But spoiler. It’s lookin pretty good 

• Like 2

• Administrators

Eager to see your results 🙏

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.