Best hair transplant surgeons in Turkey ?

Apon

2 hours ago, MachoVato said:

I saw that Bicer increased her price to 2.5€/graft recently, too. For me, it's tough to recommend her at that price.

What's wrong with that price? Her work is consistently great. She's got almost a 1 year long waiting list. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Cantstandya said:

What's wrong with that price? Her work is consistently great. She's got almost a 1 year long waiting list. 

I disagree with you that her results are consistently great. Good, yes. Great, no. 

She was a great value at 1.5, but she's increased her price twice in a year. There are many other doctors I would rather recommend in the 2.5 - 2.7 range. But that's just my opinion.

• Like 4

Your donor getting miniaturized which is a red flag with a transplant and bad luck. Are you on a DHT blocker atm? Because if I'm frank with the donor miniaturization a good hair transplant result will be difficult considering how miniaturized your top is atm.

Edited by sukh123
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, Apon said:

No I m not...I went to a hair club in USA Which is a non surgical treatment. They were saying my follicles are closed

Most people will agree that you should try a non-surgical solution first. Specifically, finasteride, minoxidil and ketoconazole shampoo. I would say for at least 6 months before contemplating surgery. More than stabilizing your hair, it will likely reverse some hair loss. Which will allow  you to need a smaller transplant in the future, if you decide to do that.

• Thanks 1

• Administrators

Dr. Bicer is an excellent surgeon with fantastic ethics. Dr. Yaman is recommended as well. I have seen some good results from Dr. Turan as well. We’re considering potentially recommending him soon. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

3 hours ago, MachoVato said:

Most people will agree that you should try a non-surgical solution first. Specifically, finasteride, minoxidil and ketoconazole shampoo. I would say for at least 6 months before contemplating surgery. More than stabilizing your hair, it will likely reverse some hair loss. Which will allow  you to need a smaller transplant in the future, if you decide to do that.

I used to use minoxidil but not anymore cause I saw more hair falling by using this. Still I use ketoconazale shampoo.

28 minutes ago, Dillpickle123 said:

Get on fin and start using minoxidil and dermarollimg you still have a lot of hair that can be saved what’s your budget I would look everywhere if I were you HDC is a good value too

Whats HDC?

16 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Dr. Bicer is an excellent surgeon with fantastic ethics. Dr. Yaman is recommended as well. I have seen some good results from Dr. Turan as well. We’re considering potentially recommending him soon. 

I am still waiting for the evaluation from her.

I am hoping the best.

2 minutes ago, Apon said:

I used to use minoxidil but not anymore cause I saw more hair falling by using this. Still I use ketoconazale shampoo.

That’s the point lol pushes out dying hair with new hair if your not on finasteride at least don’t even bother you have an aggressive pattern 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dillpickle123 said:

That’s the point lol pushes out dying hair with new hair if your not on finasteride at least don’t even bother you have an aggressive pattern 

What u suggest?

Should I start min and fin before the HT?

@AponDo not trust those clinics that will tell you that they will implant 4000/5000 gafts in a single session, it is typical of hair mills, it is a large number that reputable surgeons usually perform in two sessions, some in two consecutive days and some one at distance of 12 months from the other (the latter much more reliable as it is possible to understand the rooting and the percentage of regrowth).  The clinics that will implant you such a quantity of grafts in a single session, will not use microscopes or magnifying glasses during the procedure, it would take too long and therefore you will risk finding yourself with multiples in the hairline and consequently with an unnatural result. and not only this.  It is for this reason that you would pay a very low price compared to top surgeons.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, MachoVato said:

I disagree with you that her results are consistently great. Good, yes. Great, no. 

She was a great value at 1.5, but she's increased her price twice in a year. There are many other doctors I would rather recommend in the 2.5 - 2.7 range. But that's just my opinion.

I agree. Bicer was good value for 1.5. For 2 euros she was quite expensive, for anything above 2 euros she’s too expensive and there are other great surgeons at that range that you could go that are far better than bicer. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Gramatik said:

I agree. Bicer was good value for 1.5. For 2 euros she was quite expensive, for anything above 2 euros she’s too expensive and there are other great surgeons at that range that you could go that are far better than bicer. 

Like who?

It will be easier for the discussion if @MachoVato will tell you also he is an agent of some Turkish surgeon. I won’t say who, he will say if he wants.

at that point, his “advices” worth same like ad.

I read all the discussions here.

before my HT, I checked Turkey and EU.

im not an agent Nor having any interest. (Comparing to @MachoVato).

no one in Turkey have results like Bicer. You can follow my hair transplant from Norwood 6 to full hair.

2€ comparing to top surgeon is still cheap, thanks to the fact no one in Turkey showing results like her.

so let’s be transparent here before we giving advices to candidates.

Edited by Eran
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 6/15/2022 at 8:43 AM, Eran said:

It will be easier for the discussion if @MachoVato will tell you also he is an agent of some Turkish surgeon. I won’t say who, he will say if he wants.

at that point, his “advices” worth same like ad.

You think I am an agent for someone? I'm guessing you mean HLC, since I believe, and have stated, they are the best in Turkey. If I was an agent, why would I go to Bisanga and pay double the price for my second transplant? That makes no sense. 

I am not an agent/rep/undercover spy/affiliate/counselor or anything like that for any clinic or doctor anywhere and have never been at any time. 

And because of that, I am free to voice my true opinion. Bicer is easily the most over rated doctor on here. No one heard of her 2.5 years ago and now she's the best in Turkey. She's on Spex's top 25 doctors in the world list (never mind that Konior isn't even on that list), which is also ridiculous. I'm offended you think I'm being paid for my opinion just because you disagree with me.

She's a good doctor, sure. Very ethical, whatever that means. Seems lovely and nice. I've seen 1 or 2 "excellent" results from her. She's a doctor that needs two transplants to get great results, which most good doctors can do. She's a safe option, I don't think I've ever seen any failures. At 1.5€/graft I used to recommend her.

Now she's 2.5€/graft. As far as I know, that makes her the 5th most expensive clinic in Turkey, behind Keser, HLC, Pekiner, and maybe Erdogan? And in my opinion, she's not at that level (although I don't recommend Asmed). 

Here's the real problem.... she's twice the price of Turan and Gur, who have just as much experience as she does And that's the level she is at. Good... not great, not elite.

Edited by MachoVato
  • Like 5

You can think whatever you want, no issues with that.

I know enough. No need to comment further.

from here, anyone will decide to whom they want to believe.

😉

7 minutes ago, Eran said:

You can think whatever you want, no issues with that.

I know enough. No need to comment further.

from here, anyone will decide to whom they want to believe.

Hang on, my friend. You're challenging my integrity and ethics. I'm not hiding anything, I'm not anonymous. My identity is easily found. If you think you know something, share it.

40 minutes ago, MachoVato said:

Hang on, my friend. You're challenging my integrity and ethics. I'm not hiding anything, I'm not anonymous. My identity is easily found. If you think you know something, share it.

In fairness you appear to be the only critic I can find of Dr Bicer at the moment and It is only constructive if there is balance of opinions. Sometimes someone may have discovered something which others may have overlooked. 

Please correct me if I am mistaken , but you have suggested in your view that she hasn’t produced the best results across the forum. However, as far I am aware you haven’t quoted any cases to support your opinion and or elaborated with any sound reasoning.

It would be interesting if you could propose any cases which you think could have been done differently and or in a better manner?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Username22 said:

In fairness you appear to be the only critic I can find of Dr Bicer at the moment and It is only constructive if there is balance of opinions. Sometimes someone may have discovered something which others may have overlooked. 

Please correct me if I am mistaken , but you have suggested in your view that she hasn’t produced the best results across the forum. However, as far I am aware you haven’t quoted any cases to support your opinion and or elaborated with any sound reasoning.

It would be interesting if you could propose any cases which you think could have been done differently and or in a better manner?

Age 26

I had a video call with her on zoom this morning.

I am a type 2 Diabetic and my hba1c is high.

She suggest me to go on a diet and lower the diabetes cause In my diabetic condition, regrowth will be slow.

She wants me to contact her after 3 months when my diabetes is low.

I loved the conversation with her. Seems like she is very caring.

I already talk to 8-10 clinic and She is the one replied me with questions about my diabetic condition.

seems awesome.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Username22 said:

First post, huh? :D

I am absolutely not the only person to have this opinion. Read the first page of this thread.

If you want evidence of her results, you will have a hard time finding it. For someone doing this 20 years, there are not many cases that show 12 month results. Almost no YouTube videos of patient cases, although many of her being interviewed. The same could be said for Dr. Ferreira, who until Mr. Rolandas was completely unknown. But the cases I've seen from him are brilliant.

No, I won't call out members here and pick apart their results. I also don't want to talk badly about the lovely Dr. Bicer. I am not in any way suggesting that she is a bad doctor and I have never said that. All I am saying is that she isn't the best in the country (as 2 or 3 people on here say) and that I can't recommend her at 2.5€/graft when there are equally talented doctors at half the price.  

• Like 3