Who’s is the best FUT surgeon for Hispanics

Hey guys I’m 27 year old Hispanic male and have straight black hair I have recession probably a Norwood 2. I want a lower hair line just any time know

who is highly recommended in Spain and USA and maybe mexicos ??

No answer for you, but just commenting because I find this interesting. When it comes to ethnicity most of the conversation is about white vs black hairline and differences in hair texture. Curious to see what others say regarding what typifies Hispanic hair. 

59 minutes ago, HappyMan2021 said:

No answer for you, but just commenting because I find this interesting. When it comes to ethnicity most of the conversation is about white vs black hairline and differences in hair texture. Curious to see what others say regarding what typifies Hispanic hair. 

Hispanic hair is really hard  to define imo. Hispanics are kinda weird in that they're more of a mixed race. I've seen some hispanics who on first glance are legit just black people and can grow a full on afro. And then some I've seen with blonde hair and blue eyes and perfectly straight hair. I would say that there isn't one definitive "hispanic" hair type like you might think there is with Asians... Not that Asians have a definitive hair type either which says a lot since they all seem to have thick straight black hair... But I've seen Asian girls who have naturally frizzy curly hair and others with hair that is so thick and straight you could get a splinter from them

• Administrators

I don't believe there is any distinction with 'hispanic' hair because it isn't a race. There are hispanics with afros, hispanics with straight hair, it all depends on your hair type as an individual. Do you have afro type hair?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.