5170 Graft FUE HT at HLC Ankara

EricD

15 minutes ago, Sanj877 said:

Hey brother excellent results! I am happy for you. I am looking to book with Hlc myself, can you tell me how long the wait list was? I’m anxious to see if they will be able to fit me in the last week of may 

I honestly can’t remember how long the wait was.  I believe it was 4-5 months if I remember correctly.  Whatever it was, it was worth it!   Highly recommend!

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/20/2023 at 7:26 PM, EricD said:

Sorry for the lack of updates.  The pictures below were in the 5-6 month range.  I am EXTREMELY happy with the results….life changing!  Ask questions if you have them.  Would be happy to answer! 

4E93ECA3-300C-4E9E-93B0-B4877FF8C939.jpeg

5CEBE53F-EEAC-4A45-9DD7-20F7098FDA2C.jpeg

Amazing results. I have my surgery scheduled with Dr. Wong for 2023. It's a lot of money, so I have been looking at Turkey. At the same time, I wouldn't base my decision on money. But, results like yours make me want to reconsider. 

• Valued Contributor
On 2/22/2023 at 1:59 PM, EricD said:

Attached are some pics so you can see a little of the waviness.  It’s the end of day and hair is a mess, but hopefully you can see.  It’s very wavy when wet after morning shower.

0D54433E-FD3E-4262-A649-87FD1B75874C.jpeg

9D75D5D0-D3D0-4FBA-A7E1-F01B1BBA4D46.jpeg

We've got a grower! Congratulations! 💯👌

Congratulations, I too did the transplant in hlc, I'm in the 4th month now.  the density is definitely not like yours at the moment, i hope it will improve in the coming weeks.

I can however tell you that the turn the grafts have taken is totally different from the natives... and also the length. I wonder how you've kept them so tidy all this time. I will definitely shorten with the razor in the next few days to standardize them.

On 2/22/2023 at 4:59 AM, EricD said:

Attached are some pics so you can see a little of the waviness.  It’s the end of day and hair is a mess, but hopefully you can see.  It’s very wavy when wet after morning shower.

0D54433E-FD3E-4262-A649-87FD1B75874C.jpeg

9D75D5D0-D3D0-4FBA-A7E1-F01B1BBA4D46.jpeg

That’s an amazing result and massive transformation. HLC is a top notch clinic !

33 minutes ago, Drew-83 said:

Congratulations, I too did the transplant in hlc, I'm in the 4th month now.  the density is definitely not like yours at the moment, i hope it will improve in the coming weeks.

I can however tell you that the turn the grafts have taken is totally different from the natives... and also the length. I wonder how you've kept them so tidy all this time. I will definitely shorten with the razor in the next few days to standardize them.

Hello!  Thanks for the comments.  I did trim my donor area after a month and began cutting all of my hair in the 3rd or 4th month.  In the 4th month, things were a little thin, but from then until month 6 was transformational.  Best of luck and try to be patient! 😉

• Thanks 1