Dr Hasson - 4707 FUT

9 minutes ago, Vann said:

Wow that looks really good. 

do you mind showing the FUT scar?

Here’s a couple photos, I was wondering if the top sides/lateral humps were thinning or looking off? Also if I could get your opinion on the left side of my hairline which would be on the right side looking at the photo, I was wondering if the couple of clumps of hair looked off? 

59C7DDD3-EB4F-4156-83DE-18D11E3A644F.png

83CACD12-011D-4B3B-B1DE-40031BF80CDA.png

1 hour ago, Gotitback said:

Here’s a couple photos, I was wondering if the top sides/lateral humps were thinning or looking off? Also if I could get your opinion on the left side of my hairline which would be on the right side looking at the photo, I was wondering if the couple of clumps of hair looked off? 

Nah I wouldnt say it looks weird. Its what 4 months of recovery looks like for an FUT procedure. Plus your hairs looking like its blending in together nicely. Its probably something you would need to re-evaluate once you hit 12+ months since the healing is different for everyone.

Follow my first hair transplant journey

3,252 Grafts a minimum of 6,712 hairs June 2022

6 hours ago, Vann said:

Nah I wouldnt say it looks weird. Its what 4 months of recovery looks like for an FUT procedure. Plus your hairs looking like its blending in together nicely. Its probably something you would need to re-evaluate once you hit 12+ months since the healing is different for everyone.

That’s true, honestly on the post op rollercoaster haha. Thanks for commenting man 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Gotitback said:

That’s true, honestly on the post op rollercoaster haha. Thanks for commenting man 

Yea man I completely understand how youre feeling. You have way better results than I do (obviously youre 4months in) but the amount of hair and trauma that you had was signficantly more than mine. I think for the amount of damage your hair has received you look very good for where you are at. I am very interested in your case and I am actually glad you went with FUT seeing your "scar."

Its always nice to see banger results. Im just going to guess that month 7 maybe 7.5 is where majority of your hair will sprout. But only time will tell.

8 hours ago, Vann said:

Yea man I completely understand how youre feeling. You have way better results than I do (obviously youre 4months in) but the amount of hair and trauma that you had was signficantly more than mine. I think for the amount of damage your hair has received you look very good for where you are at. I am very interested in your case and I am actually glad you went with FUT seeing your "scar."

Its always nice to see banger results. Im just going to guess that month 7 maybe 7.5 is where majority of your hair will sprout. But only time will tell.

True man I appreciate it. I checked out your page and your results look like they are gonna be super good. 
its interesting because in some lighting it seems like the growth has pretty much fully happened, it seems like it just needs to mature

CFEA022E-78E4-409C-8238-ABCD713BDBB3.png

7BC47DE2-3E0E-4AC6-B207-653E232F5D8A.png

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Gotitback said:

True man I appreciate it. I checked out your page and your results look like they are gonna be super good. 
its interesting because in some lighting it seems like the growth has pretty much fully happened, it seems like it just needs to mature

CFEA022E-78E4-409C-8238-ABCD713BDBB3.png

7BC47DE2-3E0E-4AC6-B207-653E232F5D8A.png

Well it doesn’t seem like you have much shed around. Everything is blending together slowly, this is especially rare to see. So it does seem like you have everything, but trust me there’s definitely more hair coming as time passes. 

there are also some cases where some pre-existing miniaturized hair will grow back because of the blood supply damage done to your skin. So everything that surrounds the area ha potential to regrow for a little. It’s kind of like how PRP works, except your body is just healing the whole area instead of targeted areas. (It’s not permanent but it could enhance the current growth to falsely give a different perspective). But here I think it’s all your hairs coming together.

• Valued Contributor

I would kill for that buzzcut. I couldn’t pull that off when I had hair. Edit: prior to having my strip, I mean. I still couldn’t pull it off-my scar got a little wide…🤷🏼‍♂️

At 4 months your hair is already amazing!

Congrats and happy growing! Looking forward to your outcome.

Edited by Steeeve
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Steeeve said:

I would kill for that buzzcut. I couldn’t pull that off when I had hair. Edit: prior to having my strip, I mean. I still couldn’t pull it off-my scar got a little wide…🤷🏼‍♂️

At 4 months your hair is already amazing!

Congrats and happy growing! Looking forward to your outcome.

Thank you man I appreciate the comment! It’s definitely great see things coming along. 

5 hours ago, Vann said:

Well it doesn’t seem like you have much shed around. Everything is blending together slowly, this is especially rare to see. So it does seem like you have everything, but trust me there’s definitely more hair coming as time passes. 

there are also some cases where some pre-existing miniaturized hair will grow back because of the blood supply damage done to your skin. So everything that surrounds the area ha potential to regrow for a little. It’s kind of like how PRP works, except your body is just healing the whole area instead of targeted areas. (It’s not permanent but it could enhance the current growth to falsely give a different perspective). But here I think it’s all your hairs coming together.

That would be sweet! Would not be complaining if that happened, I saw a good amount of miniaturized hair shed so I was expecting them to be gone for good. I appreciate the comments man, definitely boosting the confidence with the result 

• Administrators
On 9/22/2022 at 2:46 PM, Gotitback said:

That strip scar is as good as it gets wow.

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Density typically develops at around 6 months. 

one question for you:

- did your hair grow back a bit coarse around the scar area? Had an FUT with Hasson 2 months ago and my hair is much more coarse than before the surgery, specifically on where the scar is.