Dr Hasson - 4707 FUT

Hey Everyone, 

I’ll be making a more thorough post, going over the stages of my 1st hair transplant which was on May 18th. I wanted to share a couple post op - day 6 photos. Wasn’t sure if this looks on track/ if the density is looking solid at the hairline/overall. Excited to share my full journey and hopefully inspire someone else out there who was on the fence, to take the leap. Looking forward to any comments, thank you! 

0BA78E6E-4209-45D4-8467-D040700A4A89.jpeg

3EB28423-14B7-4810-9E51-8C227B41E16F.jpeg

• Like 1

• Administrators

You had FUT

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
34 minutes ago, LoganGotItBack said:

Yes. Does it look off? 

No, I just thought Dr. Hasson stopped doing FUT. Everything looks great, you went to one of the very best in the world.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

25 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

No, I just thought Dr. Hasson stopped doing FUT. Everything looks great, you went to one of the very best in the world.

Honestly I thought that would have been the case as well after watching your interview, but it must’ve just made sense because of my age. They recommended FUE but I thought it would make the most sense for my case in the long term. Happy to have you In the community, you definitely steered me in the right direction. I appreciate the reassurance. 

• Like 1

• Administrators
52 minutes ago, LoganGotItBack said:

Honestly I thought that would have been the case as well after watching your interview, but it must’ve just made sense because of my age. They recommended FUE but I thought it would make the most sense for my case in the long term. Happy to have you In the community, you definitely steered me in the right direction. I appreciate the reassurance. 

That’s great, I’m eager to see your e results manifest happy growing 🙌🏼

• Like 1

View my thread

How many grafts did you get?

Woah just saw you got it May 18th, same exact date as me, by Hassan as well! How crazy. Here's mine for reference:

Edited by Axel

16 minutes ago, Axel said:

Woah just saw you got it May 18th, same exact date as me, by Hassan as well! How crazy. Here's mine for reference:

Hey man, thanks for sharing. That is wild haha. I got 4707 grafts total, everything is looking really good so far. All the scabs have been gone since day 11, and I’ve now started seeing some shedding of the hair shafts. Happy growing to you bro. 

That is a large number of grafts. How is the back of the head feeling? when possible can you post some clear shots of your FUT incision, and do you by chance happend to know the dimenstions of the strip that was taken out. 

Edited by shiba1985

1 hour ago, shiba1985 said:

That is a large number of grafts. How is the back of the head feeling? when possible can you post some clear shots of your FUT incision, and do you by chance happend to know the dimenstions of the strip that was taken out. 

Honestly it is still pretty tender In some spots; I’m still sleeping with a blanket/travel pillow around my neck because of the staples. Im lucky I got a doctor in the family, and she looked at the incision and said it was done really well. I’ll post a pic of that soon, when I get a haircut. On my operative record the incision says - 33x1.0-2.0cm. 
grafts: 

1s: 1309

2s: 3179

3,4s: 219 

2 weeks today - seeing transplanted hair shafts in the shower more frequently over the past few days. Here is some photos of the scar right after staples removed, and a photo of hair. 

2D683284-B27E-464E-BBBD-6B430FD73D3E.png

86EB63BE-D69A-464E-92EC-BA2556171DEA.png

77720D05-305F-4ECD-9C18-B8071F0298AD.jpeg

• Like 1

On 6/2/2022 at 10:45 AM, Gotitback said:

2 weeks today - seeing transplanted hair shafts in the shower more frequently over the past few days. Here is some photos of the scar right after staples removed, and a photo of hair. 

2D683284-B27E-464E-BBBD-6B430FD73D3E.png

86EB63BE-D69A-464E-92EC-BA2556171DEA.png

77720D05-305F-4ECD-9C18-B8071F0298AD.jpeg

Nice man, that's gonna be one clean and narrow scar!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jon2345 said:

Did you get FUT because it's cheaper? Or did they recommend it?

They recommended fue but I requested fut based on my age and for maximizing my donor availability. The money saving was great though 

On 5/30/2022 at 11:48 AM, Axel said:

Sounds like Hassan did two sessions that day? 7300 total? If anyone who could pull that off though it's that center, I saw that Dr Konior said they're are best for mega sessions, and I saw that they have a large number of technicians. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2022 at 1:10 PM, hairfloss said:

Have you cut your hair at all? Wondering what guard Size you plan to cover the FUT scar?

I have buzzed everything to a 3, and could only see it because of the redness really.