2890 Grafts (5666 Hairs) FUE Hair Transplant with Dr. Rahal (8 Month Progress)

Many of the results we share on the forums typically show the creation of youthful, dense and natural looking hairlines.  This is great for certain patients who prove to be good candidates for this type of procedure however, some simply require coverage over density.  The below patient is one such example.

Note:  The patient took and sent us the below photo showing his results to date.  While we are waiting to receive additional photos and/or schedule a visit for the patient to come in to take more, we thought we'd share what the patient sent us.  He is very happy with his results.

Surgical Details

This patient has undergone FUE hair transplant surgery with Dr. Rahal.  He was 35 years of age at the time of the procedure and has been losing hair since he was in his mid 20's. 

Non-Surgical Hair Loss Solutions

This patient isn't currently using Propecia (finasteride) nor Rogaine (minoxidil).  He has had some skin sensitivity issues to Rogaine in the past and isn't interested in taking finasteride for personal reasons.  

Why This Patient Is a Good Candidate for Hair Transplant Surgery

Dr. Rahal felt this patient was a good candidate for surgery for several reasons.  

1. This patient's hair loss pattern is already well established
2. This patient's family history of hair loss lines up with his already well established hair loss pattern
3. The patient's hair shaft diameter is on the thicker side
4. The patient has good quality donor hair
5. The patient's expectations are realistic as to what can be achieved for this and subsequent procedures.

Number of Grafts and Hair Count Breakdown

Grafts - 2890
Hairs - 5666

1 hair FUs - 483
2 haired FUs - 2039
3 haired FUs - 368
4 haired FUs - 0

Session Size

While Dr. Rahal can and does often perform larger sessions, given the patient particulars, it was decided it was better for the patient to come back for subsequent procedures if desired rather than do too much at once.  

We look forward to your input.

Best wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplant

Before-Postop-After-Top.jpg

3DA04A3E-F138-4559-92A9-E7B07C507F91.jpeg

710A4542-03F4-4425-981D-A61BD9024D75.jpeg

EA2C960D-E15C-4E05-BC86-FF8DE7CB2BB1.jpeg

F1CF9C42-5687-4515-AEEE-8A141DBD48EE.jpeg

Edited by Rahal Hair Transplant
Added more photos
  • Like 1

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.

• Administrators

Thanks for sharing, I would love to see some additional angles 🙏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

3 hours ago, RandoBrando517 said:

Why is the picture so small?

If you click on the picture, you will see a larger version. I don’t know if you’re using your mobile device or computer but it’s actually pretty big when you click on it.

Rahal Hair Transplant Institute - Answers to questions, posts or any comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice.    All comments are the personal opinions of the poster.  

Dr. Rahal is a member of the Coalition of Independent of Hair Restoration Physicians.

4 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Thanks for sharing, I would love to see some additional angles 🙏🏼

Melvin, don’t worry, we’re working on getting the patient in so we can get some additional pictures showing multiple angles of the result. 🙂 

Best Wishes,

Rahal Hair Transplant 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Rahal Hair Transplant said:

If you click on the picture, you will see in a hard version. I don’t know if you’re using your mobile device or computer but it’s actually pretty big when you click on it.

Clicked on mobile and it looks small

• Confused 1

Rando,

Try turning the phone landscape direction.  It’s very large when you do that.  You can also use your thumb and index finger to increase or decrease the size of the image like you would do in your photo gallery.  

Rahal Hair Transplant

5 hours ago, J-C said:

Thanks for posting, is this a full 12 month after pic ? 

J-C,

I believe he is eight months postop in this photo. But I will get further clarification on that.

Rahal Hair Transplant 

• Thanks 1

For those of you who had trouble viewing the larger size photo, I’ve included the originals in the topic as well.  I’ve also included them in this post.

Note that the after photo is taken by the patient and he’s about 8 months post-op in the photo. Thus, the patient should see a bit more growth and some obvious thickening over the next 4 to 10 months.

A33D23BB-661A-4B98-A99B-50E257AA7A3E.jpeg

F3C3B0F3-C569-4C36-A2B1-413B39710607.jpeg

F1DA0206-0165-4885-B16F-59963E384FF8.jpeg

96EE7340-7A4E-47B6-B845-89828F372597.jpeg

• Rahal Hair Transplant changed the title to 2890 Grafts (5666 Hairs) FUE Hair Transplant with Dr. Rahal (8 Month Progress)
  • Administrators

Great results, definite huge improvement.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.