Ryan Gosling Hair Transplant

Ryan Gosling had a Hair Transplant 

the first pic is from lala land and the second one is from recent a tag heuer commercial while he was filming the grey man(hetook a “break” from acting in 2018)

He had a higher hairline but good hair it’s the type of work that no one would notice as he has done it before hairloss was an issue

6B776BFC-4EB9-4295-B36D-8F728E7F2810.jpeg

1FEA2779-B4B4-4283-8A57-3EA95C28903A.jpeg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MattJosh said:

the first pic is from lala land and the second one is from recent a tag heuer commercial while he was filming the grey man(hetook a “break” from acting in 2018)

He had a higher hairline but good hair it’s the type of work that no one would notice as he has done it before hairloss was an issue

Don't be so sure its a hair transplant. One reason. Photoshop. 

It's become very common practice in post to edit and refine hair in the adverts to give a thicker denser look and really make us mere mortals feel inferior lol. 

The height, temple points etc. are all possible to reinforce via a hair transplant but i don't think this is more than a retouching on a marketing image which is par for the course. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, NARMAK said:

Don't be so sure its a hair transplant. One reason. Photoshop. 

It's become very common practice in post to edit and refine hair in the adverts to give a thicker denser look and really make us mere mortals feel inferior lol. 

The height, temple points etc. are all possible to reinforce via a hair transplant but i don't think this is more than a retouching on a marketing image which is par for the course. 

While what you say its very true oftentimes when it comes to marketing and photo alterations ,it does’t seem so in this case regarding the hairline

Here is a snapshot of his last movie The Grey man and one of the tag heuer event, the hairline change is clearly is there 

EE443FAC-F30D-4AAA-B121-A0501FBDCA50.jpeg

BD3DC3D9-2CD5-4B0F-9FA9-209D2DA545CE.jpeg

4 hours ago, MattJosh said:

While what you say its very true oftentimes when it comes to marketing and photo alterations ,it does’t seem so in this case regarding the hairline

Here is a snapshot of his last movie The Grey man and one of the tag heuer event, the hairline change is clearly is there 

EE443FAC-F30D-4AAA-B121-A0501FBDCA50.jpeg

BD3DC3D9-2CD5-4B0F-9FA9-209D2DA545CE.jpeg

But you kinda just hit the nail too. 

Go back to your first post and look at the Tag Heur photo then look at the yellow jacket picture which shows what you say is Gosling at an event for it. 

If his hairlines been done, how come it looks impeccable in the marketing shot then suddenly higher and whatnot with less density around the same time? The only explanation for that is photoshop imo. 

As for the movie screenshot again there's a strong possibility that the camera lens is also causing a distortion making his hairline appear higher. 

Compare the Tag Heur marketing photo and then The Grey screenshot you posted. They look the same yet the yellow jacket picture then matches more with the top picture in your first post. 

So, i am not convinced he has had a hair transplant but i wouldn't be surprised if its hair concealer and the focal length of the lens causing the disparity. 

If you look at Bradley Cooper for example, it's much more obvious his temporal areas were brought down and closed off. With Gosling, it's difficult to say but sure, he could have had a reinforcement of the hairline but the hairline looks lower in the pictures too from the Tag marketing and The Grey screenshot. 

• Administrators

Gosling has always had a high hairline. I don’t think he’s gotten one done. 

Chris Evans on the other hand. I think either got an HT or is hyper responder to medication. What do you guys think? 

65CCE9E5-36C1-49C2-94FA-CDA38857609D.jpeg

D4ADB2A1-88C0-419B-9B61-A9E1227F1A27.jpeg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

4 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Gosling has always had a high hairline. I don’t think he’s gotten one done. 

Chris Evans on the other hand. I think either got an HT or is hyper responder to medication. What do you guys think? 

65CCE9E5-36C1-49C2-94FA-CDA38857609D.jpeg

D4ADB2A1-88C0-419B-9B61-A9E1227F1A27.jpeg

It's a combination of lighting imo for Chris Evans. He's had that Norwood 2 esque thing for a long while now. The temple points were receded but kind of still really strong around the sideburn area. He just doesn't have the points. I wouldn't expect him to probably go for a hair transplant and maybe not get them addressed but i just think it's purely medication. 

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, NARMAK said:

It's a combination of lighting imo for Chris Evans. He's had that Norwood 2 esque thing for a long while now. The temple points were receded but kind of still really strong around the sideburn area. He just doesn't have the points. I wouldn't expect him to probably go for a hair transplant and maybe not get them addressed but i just think it's purely medication. 

Here’s one with harsher lighting. I think it’s for a movie. So possibly a hair piece, or a lot of concealer. His hair looks much thicker here than it did 10 years ago. 
BEE06A41-8431-40B4-B8CB-3C5AA2E7705C.jpeg

image.jpeg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

2 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Here’s one with harsher lighting. I think it’s for a movie. So possibly a hair piece, or a lot of concealer. His hair looks much thicker here than it did 10 years ago. 

Stated it already, lighting is a b*tch ;) 

Edited by didu911

13 hours ago, MattJosh said:

To me, the temples definitely seem filled in, alongside his temple points looking thicker and more aggressive than before.

If I had to decide, gun to the head,....he had a HT

17 hours ago, NARMAK said:

But you kinda just hit the nail too. 

Go back to your first post and look at the Tag Heur photo then look at the yellow jacket picture which shows what you say is Gosling at an event for it. 

If his hairlines been done, how come it looks impeccable in the marketing shot then suddenly higher and whatnot with less density around the same time? The only explanation for that is photoshop imo. 

As for the movie screenshot again there's a strong possibility that the camera lens is also causing a distortion making his hairline appear higher. 

Compare the Tag Heur marketing photo and then The Grey screenshot you posted. They look the same yet the yellow jacket picture then matches more with the top picture in your first post. 

So, i am not convinced he has had a hair transplant but i wouldn't be surprised if its hair concealer and the focal length of the lens causing the disparity. 

If you look at Bradley Cooper for example, it's much more obvious his temporal areas were brought down and closed off. With Gosling, it's difficult to say but sure, he could have had a reinforcement of the hairline but the hairline looks lower in the pictures too from the Tag marketing and The Grey screenshot. 

I see a clear HT on Gosling, a bit on the hairline but still keeping it basically high as it was, but noticeable clear work on the temples/sides that make a big difference

What you are saying is true regarding the light in movies and photoshoots making hair look much better in general as well as making a face look better hence why they spend millions on doing so and why in real life they never look like in movies/commercials , it's all heightened

4 hours ago, follically challenged said:

To me, the temples definitely seem filled in, alongside his temple points looking thicker and more aggressive than before.

If I had to decide, gun to the head,....he had a HT

Yes I agree that's what it looks like