Dr Luis Nader, 2800 grafts, Crown

Hello GoliGoli - The estimates provided by Dr. Nader were for 12 - 18 months for full growth. At the 6 month stage, I'm more than satisfied. Density of hair and direction of hair are what I was looking for. I think the growth is half-way there. I can still feel hair (may be half the 2800 grafts used) that are still pending growth. So in the next 6 months or so, I feel like the crown area will be fully covered. Also the direction of the hair is pretty accurate for the crown as you can see in the pictures. I have also included pictures of the sides where the hair was removed. When looking at it closer, it does look sparse. I just need to ensure I don't cut it too short. Hope this helps. 

Edited by Fullymooned

53 minutes ago, Fullymooned said:

Hello GoliGoli - The estimates provided by Dr. Nader were for 12 - 18 months for full growth. At the 6 month stage, I'm more than satisfied. Density of hair and direction of hair are what I was looking for. I think the growth is half-way there. I can still feel hair (may be half the 2800 grafts used) that are still pending growth. So in the next 6 months or so, I feel like the crown area will be fully covered. Also the direction of the hair is pretty accurate for the crown as you can see in the pictures. I have also included pictures of the sides where the hair was removed. When looking at it closer, it does look sparse. I just need to ensure I don't cut it too short. Hope this helps. 

The direction of the whorl looks really good I agree. Excited to see this at the 8-12 month mark! 

• Administrators

At 6 months WOW! This is excellent. B5A7519D-707D-4492-9FF7-384D3C251DB8.jpeg

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 4 months later...

I'm having trouble getting a response from the clinic. I filled out the online forms twice and it has been 2-3 weeks. I have also left several messages to the phone numerous on the website. Any advice?

I live in TX so I would like to se Dr. Nader.

• Like 1

Email the main email address twice weekly. In the subject line put "2nd attempt to make contact".... "3rd attempt to make contact".... 4th attempt to make contact" so on and so forth. This is what Nader advises doing in a youtube video as the best way to get ahold of them. @Zack F

Edited by GoliGoliGoli

22 hours ago, GoliGoliGoli said:

Email the main email address twice weekly. In the subject line put "2nd attempt to make contact".... "3rd attempt to make contact".... 4th attempt to make contact" so on and so forth. This is what Nader advises doing in a youtube video as the best way to get ahold of them. @Zack F

I have e-mailed both addresses given on the website a d have gotten an automated response saying they are not valid. That's info@nadermedical and brenda@nadermedical. 

Anyone have any other addresses?

• Administrators

@Fullymoonedany update?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

One year update. I was expecting it to be more fuller. But Dr Nader did say that it would take over 18 months. 

In fact when I compare it to the 6 month progress pics (posted here on this thread), I feel I was fuller at the 6 months stage. Is that even possible? To lose the transplanted hair due to some reason? 

IMG_1499.jpg

IMG_1500.jpg

IMG_1498.jpg

Edited by Fullymooned

I know the angle & lighting for 6 month and 1 year mark are different but that somehow the 6 month update looked better to me than 1 year update. 

Maybe i was expecting more density for you in 1 year update or maybe its the factors i mentioned above.

Fingers crossed for next 6 months.Hope you get more coverage. It was great result at 6 months and now its down to good result. 

Edited by duckling

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators

It looks like an acceptable outcome, given that your crown was slick bald. I think you’ll need another 1,500 grafts to achieve an appearance of fullness.

6D8B480F-955A-4B3D-BAD1-97CDB90ED813.jpeg

View my thread