Dr. Bruno Pinto | 2033 grafts | May 2022

Bonek

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello guys,

Sorry for lack of update. Whenever you want to ask me something, please tag me, so I can see an email prompt.
The results are natural af. My friends didn't even notice that I have had a hair transplant - I only get comments that my hair got so much thicker.

Since I have quite a big forehead, I want to do a second HT in the future (if I'm sure that my hair loss is 100% stabilized - for now it looks like it is). But it looks great for now. 

receding hairline front 2.png

receding hairline up.png

Edited by Bonek

1 hour ago, Bonek said:

Hello guys,

Sorry for lack of update. Whenever you want to ask me something, please tag me, so I can see an email prompt.
The results are natural af. My friends didn't even notice that I have had a hair transplant - I only get comments that my hair got so much thicker.

Since I have quite a big forehead, I want to do a second HT in the future (if I'm sure that my hair loss is 100% stabilized - for now it looks like it is). But it looks great for now. 

receding hairline front 2.png

receding hairline up.png

what’s the density like in person? 

1 hour ago, Big Rome said:

I can’t tell if the hairline is dense in the lighting lol, is the hairline dense in person? 

I kinda tried to make photos in a good and natural lighting. I guess it looks dense? Let's call it subjectively dense 🤗

• Haha 1

Looks great. You went bit conservative to start with which is very good since you are young. If in future you think your hair loss has stabilized in or won't go beyond NW3 then you can consider more aggressive hairline since you won't have scarcity of donor follicles.

• Administrators

Dr. Pinto did an awesome job 👏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.