Best affordable doctor in turkey

odeh

Hi everyone,

I come to ask for your help because I am lost.
I am researching to find a good hair transplant doctor.
I contacted a few doctors recommended by this forum and I was convinced of Dr Bicer. Unfortunately her price has risen to 2 euros per graft (a few months a go it was 1.5 euros per graft, I live in Palestine and these prices are just excessive for me). In her website it says that the price can be lower for students, if we do reviews but it seems like it's not really the case so I have to find another doctor. 
Can you help me find a good doctor with reasonable prices?

Thanks very much

• Like 1

• Administrators
  • Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Eugenix (India) have a price tier to suit most people, It’s better to keep saving to get a better choice of Dr/Clinic, don’t go too cheap, this is your head we are talking about. As mentioned Dr Turan/Dr Gur are good affordable choices. But it’s better to seek out a good clinic suitable for your needs rather than just aim for cost, it never ends well. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aslitarcan sucks said:

Have a look at Dr Resul Yaman and FUECapilar (Gur and Turan)

Thank you so much for your reply. I have checked Dr. Yaman but I have seem some really bad results. I'll check FUECapilar thank you for your advice. 

17 minutes ago, J.A.C said:

Eugenix (India) have a price tier to suit most people, It’s better to keep saving to get a better choice of Dr/Clinic, don’t go too cheap, this is your head we are talking about. As mentioned Dr Turan/Dr Gur are good affordable choices. But it’s better to seek out a good clinic suitable for your needs rather than just aim for cost, it never ends well. 

You're right, but for me 2 euros/graft is just insane! I need 4000 grafts so I should pay 8000 euros in Turkey! I can understand this price in Europe or  USA but in Turkey it's waaay too much. I am 100% sure Turkish will never pay that much. 

8 minutes ago, odeh said:

You're right, but for me 2 euros/graft is just insane! I need 4000 grafts so I should pay 8000 euros in Turkey! I can understand this price in Europe or  USA but in Turkey it's waaay too much. I am 100% sure Turkish will never pay that much. 

Dr Turan/Dr Gur, Dr Demirsoy are more affordable and yet still doing good work, You really want the involvement of a Dr for at least the incision/channel opening step. Dr Bicer, Dr Keser, HLC & Dr Pekiner are the better options in Turkey and yes the pricing reflects this. Like you have found others have wildly variable results, it’s a difficult balance to get right. We can only suggest the guys doing the best work and still relatively affordable, Turan & Gur fulfill this criteria, So does Dr Demirsoy but like Yaman you will find the not so good results too. 

Check out Dr Taleb Burgothi in Jordan. Might be closer to you and he’s a recommended doctor here.

I don’t know much about him and he has no bad results posted here though very few of his patients have posted here. Seems solid work though!

• Like 1

I have just sent him an email but if he is even more expensive then it's not an option anymore. I have seen that Dr. Bicer can do some discounts, the problem is I don't have direct contact with her it is through his assistance and this doesn't help. 

1 hour ago, Kashnw7hope said:

I would avoid Turkey if I could but if you absolutely have to, Bicer is the safest choice . 

I would second what Kashnw7hope said.

Bicer is the safest choice in Turkey. She does nice and solid work. 

Keser, hlc, pekiner are all safe too but they are not worth the extra money...

Demirsoy and Gur & Turan are decent options too. 

That's pretty much it. 

7 hours ago, odeh said:

Thank you so much for your reply. I have checked Dr. Yaman but I have seem some really bad results. I'll check FUECapilar thank you for your advice. 

Can you refer me to some of his bad work? I was considering his clinic.

Thank you so much for your help, I talked with @DrTBarghouthi, he is a great doctor and I really enjoyed talking to him. @J.A.C you are 100% right, 
If things go wrong I will regret it forever,  but now I feel confident that Dr. Barghouthi is the best choice and I will get the result I hope for. I will of course share the befor and after photos after the surgery. 

Thank you again!

Can some of the knowledgeable members here possibly compare the following clinics for choice, especially for high NWs:

Eugenix (India)

• Exclusive Package @ $1.55/graft
  • All steps done by Senior Doctors; final implantation done by Senior Techs
  • DHT technique for minimal time of grafts spent outside body
  • Will use beard grafts where necessary

FUECapilar (Turkey)

• Dr. Turan manual extraction, DHI @ $3,800 total for up to 6,000 grafts(?) Is that right?? It's all I could find.

HLC (Turkey)

• $2.81/graft (!!)
  • Will use beard grafts if necessary

Smile Hair Clinic (Turkey)

• $3,800 total for DHI transplant

Dr. Bicer

• Pricing very complicated; anywhere from $2-$3/graft
  • Will only do up to 2,000 grafts in one session for manual FUE

Are there any noteworthy ones I missed? It seems hard to beat Eugenix's overall deal; HLC and Bicer are excessively expensive for their services.