MGK Hair Transplant

3 hours ago, JoDimaggio22 said:

Some have rumored Machine Gun Kelly got a Hair transplant.

MGK 1000% got a HT. In fact, I hold MGK up as one of the best HTs I've seen on a celebrity (even though I'm not a fan of his specific hairstyles)

It's frustrating. Bc I dislike MGK as an artist and find him extremely annoying, but objectively its a damn good HT

I doubt you will ever find out where he went though. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JoDimaggio22 said:

Yes I assumed he did but he has never publicly came out with it. I’d pay good money to know who did it.

They usually never do admit to it. 

Bradley Cooper has one too, James Franco and many others. Many are still speculating whether Matthew MacConoughey has had one or using partial hair pieces. 

I personally think there's not enough acceptance amongst males in the spotlight to be open about it whereas for females, we see much more openness about some surgical enhancements. 

That said, i guess i also understand in many ways the desire for privacy for any individual when enhancing certain parts of their physical appearance. However, where i personally draw the line is where people get it done, and instead of just staying schtum, they insist they're 100% natural and never had anything done ever. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NARMAK said:

They usually never do admit to it. 

Bradley Cooper has one too, James Franco and many others. Many are still speculating whether Matthew MacConoughey has had one or using partial hair pieces. 

I personally think there's not enough acceptance amongst males in the spotlight to be open about it whereas for females, we see much more openness about some surgical enhancements. 

That said, i guess i also understand in many ways the desire for privacy for any individual when enhancing certain parts of their physical appearance. However, where i personally draw the line is where people get it done, and instead of just staying schtum, they insist they're 100% natural and never had anything done ever. 

I agree. But mgk wears his hair like a teenager still lol it is very natural so I’d just love to know who did it. The others are good but nothing out of the ordinary

• Administrators

I think he got one, but the first one was pretty bad. I made a thread a while back I’ll try and share.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

58 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I think he got one, but the first one was pretty bad. I made a thread a while back I’ll try and share.

Thank you. Yes had no idea he did two. I knew he got one but the current look he has is very natural so would be interesting to see the difference from 1 to 2

• Administrators

Here’s the thread 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.