Best Density Doctor

33 minutes ago, JoDimaggio22 said:

But I guess which doctor seems to have many results of smaller number of grafts but still creating thick hairlines/temple peaks?

*** create the illusion of thick hairlines/temple peaks. 

Hair characteristics aside - the ability to create a good illusion of full density with less than the ‘market average graft quote’ for the area in question, is largely down to high graft survival and the angular placing of grafts. 

For me, the two doctors who I see consistently seemingly able to achieve more with less, are Dr Konior in the US, and Dr Reddy in the UK. 

• Like 1

Seconded on Dr K. Many of his results are baffling to me. He often uses less grafts than others but positions them in such a way that they cover a lot of space and look very full. I think many of his patients also have a high yield as well. Just make sure you're sitting down when you read his price per graft 😅

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Follow my second hair transplant journey below

Caucasian - 4613 Grafts - Eugenix, Dr. Arika Bansal

• Administrators

I think Dr. Nadimi and Dr. Konior have both been known to use a small number of grafts and get great results. I would out Dr. Reddy in the same category. I would also look at Dr. Gabel, often overlooked, but very highly regarded.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 hour ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I think Dr. Nadimi and Dr. Konior have both been known to use a small number of grafts and get great results. I would out Dr. Reddy in the same category. I would also look at Dr. Gabel, often overlooked, but very highly regarded.

Thank you Melvin. I was just curious about this question because sometimes you see people on here with similar balding patterns but one uses 1,000 grafts or so less and they both get similar results. Of course the quality of donor hair matters a lot too but didn’t know if some doctors just did so much more with so much less.

• Administrators
14 minutes ago, JoDimaggio22 said:

Thank you Melvin. I was just curious about this question because sometimes you see people on here with similar balding patterns but one uses 1,000 grafts or so less and they both get similar results. Of course the quality of donor hair matters a lot too but didn’t know if some doctors just did so much more with so much less.

Here’s a good video that explains why

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.