Anyone Here Had HT Surgery with Baubac of Armani?

• Administrators

I believe he enforces NDA's before the patients first hair transplant. So I don't believe anyone of his patients are allowed to share their genuine reviews anywhere.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

33 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I believe he enforces NDA's before the patients first hair transplant. So I don't believe anyone of his patients are allowed to share their genuine reviews anywhere.

He seems to be well regarded but anybody that insists a patient sign NDAs and not share their honest reviews and opinions is a non-starter imo. 

That said, on a side note. I find it weird Dr Couto seems so well regarded but i've yet to see him ever show himself in any videos or pictures. 

• Administrators
31 minutes ago, NARMAK said:

He seems to be well regarded but anybody that insists a patient sign NDAs and not share their honest reviews and opinions is a non-starter imo. 

That said, on a side note. I find it weird Dr Couto seems so well regarded but i've yet to see him ever show himself in any videos or pictures. 

He has a few photos floating around the with soccer players, and even Dr. De Freitas, they are friends.

87F8E27D-CDF6-4D51-B445-78411967C790.jpeg

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

20 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

He has a few photos floating around the with soccer players, and even Dr. De Freitas, they are friends.

87F8E27D-CDF6-4D51-B445-78411967C790.jpeg

Melvin, you internet sleuth you, lol. 

Well, i never knew they were friends. That's interesting. 

• 2 weeks later...

I contacted the office bc the results looked amazing and even put a deposit…dumb move, should have asked question first and when I did ask the clinic how much involvement Dr B would have during the HT and a couple days later I was told he won’t be doing procedures for the foreseeable future and would refund my deposit. When one looks at posts on InstaGram, it appears the clinic recycles old HTs going back as far as 2017.

1 minute ago, eric_d said:

I contacted the office bc the results looked amazing and even put a deposit…dumb move, should have asked question first and when I did ask the clinic how much involvement Dr B would have during the HT and a couple days later I was told he won’t be doing procedures for the foreseeable future and would refund my deposit. When one looks at posts on InstaGram, it appears the clinic recycles old HTs going back as far as 2017.

Lucky escape 😉

7 minutes ago, eric_d said:

I think it's a small red flag where previous results are showcased over current results but the NDA thing and inability to share my true patient review with images anywhere is what would concern me. 

If any place offered me a discount and then told me i'd have to sign an NDA or something that violated my right to share my true patient experience i would definitely not be signing that and be thinking twice about going through with the procedure. 

On 3/31/2022 at 4:02 AM, eric_d said:

I received surgery from him, but my opinion is moot because shockingly, I learned from a friend today that he passed away 3/28/22. You're wise you consult with Cooley. He is very detail oriented, and I'll either go to him or Eugenix for my second procedure.

4 hours ago, DJNordwood said:

I received surgery from him, but my opinion is moot because shockingly, I learned from a friend today that he passed away 3/28/22. You're wise you consult with Cooley. He is very detail oriented, and I'll either go to him or Eugenix for my second procedure.

That's really shocking if true. Dr Baubac is a relatively young guy and if he has passed, that's sad to hear regardless of whatever opinion we hold on how great or not he was as a hair transplant surgeon. 

1 hour ago, NARMAK said:

That's really shocking if true. Dr Baubac is a relatively young guy and if he has passed, that's sad to hear regardless of whatever opinion we hold on how great or not he was as a hair transplant surgeon. 

Agreed 100%. Definitely true and absolutely shocking. His family posted about his death on his Instagram account. He was in his 40s and seemed super healthy.

• Administrators

Wow horrible news, while I don’t know him as a surgeon, this news is very disheartening. My thoughts and prayers with his family. Perhaps the most important thing to remember here is that life is precious.

While we worry about surface level things like hair, life is the most precious thing we have. RIP Dr. Baubac. 

• Like 2

View my thread