Yaman 4800 grafts done Oct 15, 2021

SGT

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, sukh123 said:

I never said he was not a legit patient, please be mindful when trying to paraphrase me. I just said it's a common thing, when critique is aimed at some doctors on the list, patient reviews and cases suddenly are posted to try and negate threads and show their good work. Nothing wrong with that at all, for instance the doctor personally posted a new patient case just after hair loss for life's critique which I thought was reasonable.  A troll is someone who intentionally tries to instigate conflict, I offer praise and critique equal where I feel it's justified. 

Well in this case, I specifically tagged his thread. So I don’t see any correlation besides me tagging him, the thread you’re referring too is a day old. He didn’t post until I tagged him. You’re insinuating that he has ulterior motives for posting. I suggest thinking about what you post before posting. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

3 hours ago, SGT said:

Here is my nine month update. What do you guys think so far?  

D3B6278A-2D44-4BA7-A31D-89ED4517C40C.jpeg

C623DA1E-3152-442B-AF83-51AFD0AC50AB.jpeg

D5909157-74DE-4B74-8DBF-1F8C7B658D0D.jpeg

A5433432-A5F8-4B72-B826-E262F1D713FC.jpeg

its definitely a succesful result. You got maximum yield of grafts and it looks very natural and dense. What do you think ? i suppose u must be very happy with this result..

Thanks.  Yeah, when I decided to do this I had no idea how good this procedure is.  I think people on this forum have had varying results but I doubt anybody has regrets about doing the surgery. It really is amazing what it can do.  You'll be so happy you made the decision to go forward with it.  

1 hour ago, SGT said:

Thanks.  Yeah, when I decided to do this I had no idea how good this procedure is.  I think people on this forum have had varying results but I doubt anybody has regrets about doing the surgery. It really is amazing what it can do.  You'll be so happy you made the decision to go forward with it.  

Very happy for you! Your results are incredible, and it’s such a big transformation. 

I’d like to point out that there definitely are people who regret getting a procedure… Whether that’s by choosing an inexperienced/unskilled surgeon, running to a hair mill, or having unrealistic expectations of what’s possible for their unique situation in the first place (to the point that even the best surgeon in the world couldn’t satisfy them). But if someone’s a good candidate for a hair transplant and they do the leg work to do proper research before making a decision and they have realistic expectations, then yes - the odds of them being happy with the decision are very good. :)

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators

Incredible job 6831887E-B5A2-4C11-9718-40EF3DBDF8FD.jpeg

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Hi SGT, 

Your 9 months result is impressive, which did you go to? Dr. Resul Yaman or Dr. Ufuk Yaman? I was inquiring around in Turkey HT clinics and I came with two dr. Yamans. I wonder which did yours?

• 3 weeks later...

It's not pure DHI as he opens the channels in the first step of the surgery and the hairs are implanted via choi pens (he has a patented 'Yaman Implanter' variation of the standard choi pen) by his tech team in the third and final stage of the operation. There's no 'pure DHI' where hairs are implanted at the same time as the incisions are made. At least not in September '22 when I got my operation done.