Who has bought Dutasteride from Fueclinic?

ct8282

• Administrators

There’s a thread here, but @kirklandhas bought it from there. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

13 hours ago, ct8282 said:

I am about to buy DUT from the Fueclinic.com but the website is so terrible that it makes me nervous about whether it’s legit.

How many have bought from them and what was the buying experience like?

@ct8282its legit. I just purchased and received the topical dut. Yes - the website needs improvement. 

I received the formula in about 1.5 weeks (from Spain to Canada). I'm on my second week (2x per week is my schedule with a light microneedling beforehand on one of those two days - 1.0 mm or less). It has a nice? smell - not medicinal, thankfully.

17 hours ago, kirkland said:

@ct8282its legit. I just purchased and received the topical dut. Yes - the website needs improvement. 

I received the formula in about 1.5 weeks (from Spain to Canada). I'm on my second week (2x per week is my schedule with a light microneedling beforehand on one of those two days - 1.0 mm or less). It has a nice? smell - not medicinal, thankfully.

Did you receive an email from them requesting your address and phone number?

4 minutes ago, londonhairlossvictim said:

You guys know the shelf life of topical dutestride? Does it have one?

This is well documented.  Apparently, it loses 5% efficacy after 6 months.  Downhill from there.

Patient Consultant for Dr. Arocha at Arocha Hair Restoration. 

I am not a medical professional and my comments should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own. 

• 2 months later...
On 3/3/2022 at 7:09 PM, ct8282 said:

Thanks for the reply.  Did you receive an email from them requesting your address and phone number so they could send you an invoice?

On 3/3/2022 at 2:06 AM, kirkland said:

Hello how many ML used per application? Any side effects? Many thanks for your feedback 

1 hour ago, SLY said:

Hello how many ML used per application? Any side effects? Many thanks for your feedback 

It depends on the strength.

I got the 0.01% strength, so the dose is 2ml once per week after dermarolling. For my first application, I used 1ml, and I did not apply it straight after dermarolling, I left 8 hours in between. I may increase this to twice weekly if no side effects.

Edited by Aslitarcan sucks

6 hours ago, SLY said:

I"ve been applying 1 ml to the crown 1x per week after a light microneedling (1mm).

Been doing this for 3 months now. No sides. I can't say that it has made an aesthetically noticeable difference. My crown area is still quite thin but has thickened a little bit since I've been growing all my hair. I'm also taking 2.5 mg of oral minox daily.

I think the benefit really is for those who get sides from oral fin or dut with this particular formula. When I finish up the bottle I may try the Hasson and Wong formula. Not sure it's going to lead to more regrowth but at least I can see if it performs better than this current formula.

• Like 1

I have contacted fue clinic and mentioned to me 4ml to be used once per week fir whole head. 

do you think it's normal 4ml per week?

Maybe to start with 2ml? Pls feel free to share you though and experience 

5 hours ago, kirkland said:

I"ve been applying 1 ml to the crown 1x per week after a light microneedling (1mm).

Been doing this for 3 months now. No sides. I can't say that it has made an aesthetically noticeable difference. My crown area is still quite thin but has thickened a little bit since I've been growing all my hair. I'm also taking 2.5 mg of oral minox daily.

I think the benefit really is for those who get sides from oral fin or dut with this particular formula. When I finish up the bottle I may try the Hasson and Wong formula. Not sure it's going to lead to more regrowth but at least I can see if it performs better than this current formula.

What strength?

3 hours ago, SLY said:

I have contacted fue clinic and mentioned to me 4ml to be used once per week fir whole head. 

do you think it's normal 4ml per week?

Maybe to start with 2ml? Pls feel free to share you though and experience 

If you are not comfortable it's always best to start conservative and move up

On 3/2/2022 at 10:06 PM, kirkland said:

how are you finding it so far? have you noticed anything at all in the way of less shedding etc

edit: can see you talked about this already

Is 1ml the upper limit?  @SLYabove was told to use 4ml

Edited by Aslitarcan sucks

1 hour ago, Aslitarcan sucks said:

how are you finding it so far? have you noticed anything at all in the way of less shedding etc

edit: can see you talked about this already

Is 1ml the upper limit?  @SLYabove was told to use 4ml

Depends on how much area you're trying to treat. I am only applying to the crown so 1ml is more than enough