Dr Taleb barghouthi around 3040 grafts

taza

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

My progress at around 10 months - I had some growth and my hair is better than after the first surgery. My major concern is that I still got a lot of these stubble hairs which are not growing. Some of them got infected, so I had to tweezer them out.

Edited by taza
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/21/2023 at 7:43 AM, taza said:

My progress at around 10 months - I had some growth and my hair is better than after the first surgery. My major concern is that I still got a lot of these stubble hairs which are not growing. Some of them got infected, so I had to tweezer them out.

Did you ask your doctor about these (as you stated you had them before your touch-up too)? If so, what was his explanation? He must have been able to inspect them himself when he saw them. 

On 12/21/2023 at 6:43 AM, taza said:

Can you share pics? :)

10 hours ago, secondtryuser said:

Did you ask your doctor about these (as you stated you had them before your touch-up too)? If so, what was his explanation? He must have been able to inspect them himself when he saw them. 

I had some of these stubble hairs after the first surgery and I got even more after the top up surgery. I did ask the doctor, but he was unable to explain why these stubble hairs are not growing or shedding.

54 minutes ago, taza said:

I had some of these stubble hairs after the first surgery and I got even more after the top up surgery. I did ask the doctor, but he was unable to explain why these stubble hairs are not growing or shedding.

I’ve got them too, and doing a search on here shows many guys get them. There doesn’t seem to be a definitive answer to them.