Bad hair transplant! Horrible experience

Jay00

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Jay00 said:

UPDATE: Zeiring Medical gave me back full refund. Even though this won’t bring my hair back, it would help pay for the repair. 

Excellent news ! That will really help toward your repair with Dr Mwamba 👍🏽

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, victormaitland said:

Sorry you went through this and glad you got a full refund. 

Thank you bro. This really changed my life. The amount of depression that I am going through is unexplainable 

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, Jay00 said:

Thank you bro. This really changed my life. The amount of depression that I am going through is unexplainable 

Hey man, honestly the donor doesn’t look too bad. Good? No. But it’s not the worst donor I’ve ever seen by a long, long way and with that money back in your pocket from the initial surgery, you can now find a repair more easily. 

I get that this isn’t the journey you intended. But now’s the time to keep your eye on the prize. Also, try putting this down as a big life lesson & learning experience that you can grow from moving forward. Your experiences here will ultimately end up helping someone else somewhere down the line, either because they came across your thread here or met you in person. I hope you can find some comfort in that thought. 

And like I say, your hair looks patchy but not disastrously so - it’s really not as bad as you think it is! Hang in there. Everyone is rooting for you. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Berba11 said:

Hey man, honestly the donor doesn’t look too bad. Good? No. But it’s not the worst donor I’ve ever seen by a long, long way and with that money back in your pocket from the initial surgery, you can now find a repair more easily. 

I get that this isn’t the journey you intended. But now’s the time to keep your eye on the prize. Also, try putting this down as a big life lesson & learning experience that you can grow from moving forward. Your experiences here will ultimately end up helping someone else somewhere down the line, either because they came across your thread here or met you in person. I hope you can find some comfort in that thought. 

And like I say, your hair looks patchy but not disastrously so - it’s really not as bad as you think it is! Hang in there. Everyone is rooting for you. 

Thanks bro. These words really mean a lot to me. I’ve been just staying home, embarrassed to show my face in places. But yeah I’ll remain positive, hopefully the repair bring me back some confidence