Looking for a clinic in Cancun Mexico please.

McE

Hi,I was about to go to a clinic called harmony clinic in Mexico but my sister called me before and said she spoke to her friend in Mexico who knows a doctor that lives there that said harmony clinic is known to give less grafts then they say, I can’t go to Tijuana because from New York to Tijuana they only have stopover flights and I really don’t want to take a stopover after surgery,I was wondering if anyone can please help me find a good clinic in Cancun preferably,I was told maybe kaloni would be good, but I don’t know much about them,I was told from USA doctors that I am a NW-4-5 and would need around 3500 grafts I would really appreciate any help in finding a clinic in Cancun Mexico if anyone knows of any. 

thank you so much!! 

Don't limit yourself to a single destination. In Mexico I believe Dr. Nader is decent but they have other options in Europe that are better in my opinion. Take your time and do some research on here. A layover should not be a deal breaker for such an important surgery. 

• Like 1

• Administrators

I’d only consider Nader or HMR

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Thank you all for you’re replies,has anyone heard of harmony clinic in Cancun? The reason why I am hoping to find one in Cancun is because I have 2 friends that are willing to come along with me and take a vacation,if I was traveling to Mexico alone and getting surgery I don’t think I’d be able to do it,from what I hear Cancun is nice to visit for vacation and since my friends would be doing me a favor coming along with me I don’t feel comfortable asking them to come to another place that isn’t nice.... does anyone know of ANY places in Cancun? There has to be at least one lol?  Or if not does anyone have any other ideas of good places that won’t charge more then 5-7 thousand for 3500 grafts in a nice place anywhere else....? Idk about other places in Mexico,if they have other nice places there for a vacation-plus hair transplant besides Cancun...? What about hairin1day? Has anyone heard about them? Guysss I really need some ideas lol anything would be greatly appreciated!!! 

:) 

• Valued Contributor

Sorry but you are approaching life altering surgery the wrong way. If you want a holiday (which is not permanent) then by all means enjoy a great holiday. But if you are talking about wanting to have a hair transplant that you will look at for the rest of your life then you need to spend more time researching the doctors recommended by the forum. Going for a hair transplant based on a friend or Instagram, social media, etc, is doomed to be full of regrets and loads more time and money spent in the long run. Can you post some pictures of your hair so we can give you some clearer advice? Also can I ask how old you currently are? All the best.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, McE said:

Thank you all for you’re replies,has anyone heard of harmony clinic in Cancun? The reason why I am hoping to find one in Cancun is because I have 2 friends that are willing to come along with me and take a vacation,if I was traveling to Mexico alone and getting surgery I don’t think I’d be able to do it,from what I hear Cancun is nice to visit for vacation and since my friends would be doing me a favor coming along with me I don’t feel comfortable asking them to come to another place that isn’t nice.... does anyone know of ANY places in Cancun? There has to be at least one lol?  Or if not does anyone have any other ideas of good places that won’t charge more then 5-7 thousand for 3500 grafts in a nice place anywhere else....? Idk about other places in Mexico,if they have other nice places there for a vacation-plus hair transplant besides Cancun...? What about hairin1day? Has anyone heard about them? Guysss I really need some ideas lol anything would be greatly appreciated!!! 

I wouldn’t Like they stated before only Nader and hmr in Mexico besides how old are you can you share pictures ? 

9 hours ago, McE said:

If it’s not Nader or HMR then it’s not worth it, @Gatsbyis bang on with his advice. This is not the way to get a life changing procedure, you need to research a hell of a lot more, and then be prepared to travel to get access to the Dr that’s going to be the best for your needs. A vacation is not it, the recovery is so important to get right, and the anxiety before is very real. 
You need a total rethink here. Or you will become the next repair job and it will be the worst vacation of your life. 

• Like 3

bro....i am going to chime in for the 2nd time cause we are all trying to stop you from making a big mistake....i flew from NY to San Diego, got picked up and driven to Tijuana and back....yes 6 hour flight but so what ? also forget about cancun....consider yourself warned. good luck. 

• Like 3

On 2/26/2022 at 6:22 PM, Gokuhairline said:

bro....i am going to chime in for the 2nd time cause we are all trying to stop you from making a big mistake....i flew from NY to San Diego, got picked up and driven to Tijuana and back....yes 6 hour flight but so what ? also forget about cancun....consider yourself warned. good luck. 

I have been researching and I have rarely seen Cancun recommended for hair restoration.  Maybe beautiful new teeth, but not hair restoration.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 2/26/2022 at 3:35 AM, McE said:

Did you ever go to Harmony? I am curious about them. There is another clinic in Cancun that appears to be infamous (not Harmony though) and so I can understand everyone's reservations about them. As far as Hair in 1 Day, I wasn't too impressed with their results.