BHR Clinic - Don't Make the Mistake of Robbing Your Rich Donor Area for a Pluggy Hairline! Research Well!

Dr. Bisanga and Dr. Kostis explain to Melvin the importance of selecting the necessary fine single hair follicular units for a refined and natural hair line.

Yes it takes time, the harvesting is harder and more delicate, but there are really many reasons why you need to get this right first time!

• Like 1

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• Administrators

Great video 👏🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 year later...
5 hours ago, Maorizio said:

The problem is also financial, many guys in the world are cheapskate, looking for a 2k-3k transplant.

Yup, the saying “you get what you pay for” stands most of the time.