Dr Resul Yaman transplant experience/results

Jp1995

Hello all,

I got a transplant procedure done with Dr Yaman early February. My experience with his clinic was pleasant. They took care of everything from transport to hotel stay, aftercare instructions and products to use. The translator Ihsan was very helpful as not many people spoke English in Istanbul. The procedure went smoothly, now just healing and hoping for optimal results. 

Only concern that I have is my temple being noticeable from the transplant. My native hair is quite thin going up to the grafts, so I am wondering if it’s going to be noticeable in the future. Hairline and density look pretty good in my opinion, what do you guys think. 

3A73601B-19D8-4DAC-8D91-6CE7DF5001EB.png

A10C7E74-A1FC-402F-AD09-C018D09C9585.png

83ADD8CF-6C96-4E3E-98D8-D352CE381D08.jpeg

73E04A8C-89A4-4D5A-B41C-C07832C72445.jpeg

E1655E77-0F62-4A7B-BE6F-CEFB934D33A5.jpeg

Edited by Jp1995

8 minutes ago, JoeMan said:

Is it just me are do the graft angles look a little off as well? 

I honestly can't tell lol. I'm really just guessing but it looks like a handful or so of the temple grafts are facing forward, and in general the grafts should be more positioned backwards towards the direction of the ear. 

Not just for OP, but for anyone getting a HT, I would say unless someone goes to one of the Top 10 doctors we all know by heart, temple work is always a gamble. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JoeMan said:

Look at @digi23 case. His temple was overdone. Hopefully yours will blend in but this Dr seems to go heavy on the temples. Keep us posted on your progress. 

Yes my problem was this though, I think this thread starter is better off since they did not transplant ontop of his existing hair, but temple work should be avoided at all cost is my impression from obviously researching temple work like there is no tomorrow for the past months.

Edited by Melvin- Moderator
removed picture
  • Like 1

• Administrators

This is getting silly, he just had his surgery, let's see how the results progress, before casting stones.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

2 hours ago, Jp1995 said:

Hello all,

I got a transplant procedure done with Dr Yaman early February. My experience with his clinic was pleasant. They took care of everything from transport to hotel stay, aftercare instructions and products to use. The translator Ihsan was very helpful as not many people spoke English in Istanbul. The procedure went smoothly, now just healing and hoping for optimal results. 

Only concern that I have is my temple being noticeable from the transplant. My native hair is quite thin going up to the grafts, so I am wondering if it’s going to be noticeable in the future. Hairline and density look pretty good in my opinion, what do you guys think. 

3A73601B-19D8-4DAC-8D91-6CE7DF5001EB.png

A10C7E74-A1FC-402F-AD09-C018D09C9585.png

83ADD8CF-6C96-4E3E-98D8-D352CE381D08.jpeg

73E04A8C-89A4-4D5A-B41C-C07832C72445.jpeg

How many grafts did they plant ?

25 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

This is getting silly, he just had his surgery, let's see how the results progress, before casting stones.

Are we not allowed to answer the TS questions and concerns?

He is stating that he is worried that the temples of his natural hair is fine singles, and you can clearly see that thicker doubles/multiples has been transplanted which will make a "transition" zone. I dont think it will look to bad grown out because its not transplanted over his existing hair.

But you should be able, with your experience of hairloss and hair transplant surgery to see a problem with not using magnification and just place grafts wherever, not taking into account if they are multiple, double or single grafts.

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, digi23 said:

Are we not allowed to answer the TS questions and concerns?

He is stating that he is worried that the temples of his natural hair is fine singles, and you can clearly see that thicker doubles/multiples has been transplanted which will make a "transition" zone. I dont think it will look to bad grown out because its not transplanted over his existing hair.

But you should be able, with your experience of hairloss and hair transplant surgery to see a problem with not using magnification and just place grafts wherever, not taking into account if they are multiple, double or single grafts.

You can definitely voice concerns, but we should be mindful of the given time and post-op period. I look like absolute trash right now, as a new member, I could very well come here and start voicing concerns, it is our job as a community to advise patients the appropriate times to call for concern. A few weeks post-op is not the time. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

12 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

You can definitely voice concerns, but we should be mindful of the given time and post-op period. I look like absolute trash right now, as a new member, I could very well come here and start voicing concerns, it is our job as a community to advise patients the appropriate times to call for concern. A few weeks post-op is not the time. 

Sure, I thought I was only trying to ease his concerns a little with the photo you removed. 

If you just compare cases like this, Dr Bruno Ferreira, world class Dr how clean this placement is vs Dr Yaman who is tech based.

I am mostly here for my interest in hair transplant surgery and to dig deep into this world, but if we are getting censored talking about recommended Drs and how you feel about them I would rather go elsewhere.

Never in my life have I been disrespectful or behaved bad, I am just, like most people here trying to learn as much as we can about this and have a real interest in it and to help others.

This is @JoeMan case from Bruno Ferreira.

image.thumb.png.216e5e290cd508c262718890be0f2869.png

Edited by digi23

• Administrators
1 minute ago, digi23 said:

Sure, I thought I was only trying to ease his concerns a little with the photo you removed. 

If you just compare cases like this, Dr Bruno Ferreira, world class Dr how clean this placement is vs Dr Yaman who is tech based.

I am mostly here for my interest in hair transplant surgery and to dig deep into this world, but if we are getting censored talking about recommended Drs and how you feel about them I would rather go elsewhere.

Never in my life have I been disrespectful or behaved bad, I am just, like most people here trying to learn as much as we can about this and have a real interest in it and to help others.

This is @JoeMan case from Bruno Ferreira.

image.thumb.png.216e5e290cd508c262718890be0f2869.png

I don't see how posting this photo is easing any concerns? You are entitled to your opinion, and never have I ever censored anything you've shared about yourself. But I don't believe posting this is doing anyone any good, especially a few weeks post-op. Grown out, the temples can look completely different. We really don't know until it starts growing that is the point. 

View my thread

20 hours ago, JoeMan said:

Is the other side just like this one? Can you post a picture of it as well? 

Posted a pic of the other side. That one blends better. Just the one side it’s more noticeable due to more thinner hairs on the temple. 

Yes the other side looks better. Only thing that you can do is sit and wait at this point. It might come out looking perfectly natural. If you look at my case, my right temple had a slight gap in the area between native and transplant hairs. I'm still in waiting mode to assess if it will look natural. 

• 3 months later...
  • Administrators

Yes, I would like to see some different angles as well. Growing in very nicely.

View my thread

• 4 months later...