Dr. Bisanga - How to Destroy Your Hair - TV Appearance

There is a scourge that is causing untold misery to countless victims through the use of hair extensions and relaxers, that inevitably will cause them to lose hair.

The pursuit of what is deemed beauty can be very costly and we see it with emails daily and the destruction it causes. Here Dr. Bisanga describes some of the pitfalls and how to avoid them!

No wonder this got well over 135k plus views on our French channel in a matter of days and much exposure in the French press.

• Like 3

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

I think the biggest problem for black females is the blatant unacceptable nature of workplace hair rules and society pressure to conform to more Western European hair styling to fit in. 

I hope that changes and hopefully we can see females not be affected like this. Its absolutely nuts to see the affect is can have. 

• Like 4

That is yours truly speaking..As an Italian speaker I got a fair bit but I had a translation in English to read in time with the video or would have got lost myself. I do usually Italian to English and visa-versa so this was a bit more of a challenge as you are speaking a little blindly as you listen to be honest.

• Like 1

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

Just now, sl said:

That is yours truly speaking..As an Italian speaker I got a fair bit but I had a translation in English to read in time with the video or would have got lost myself. I do usually Italian to English and visa-versa so this was a bit more of a challenge as you are speaking a little blindly as you listen to be honest.

Yes I’m fluent in English and my native Italian, but French is pushing it for me 🤣

6 hours ago, ciaus said:

Saw an interesting video on female hair loss recently posted below. The lady in the original video interview above, from this screenshot looks like she's got loss from the issues they're discussing.

image.png.af96c9ffcd58153ba4ba3d161a6a0ed2.png

Yeah, the interviewer definitely looks like she's been affected and you can tell that her hair probably has been manipulated with chemicals to be able to be tied back so tightly into that sort of hair bun given her native hair texture. 

Also, regarding the Gary Linkov Jada Pinkett video. I think she's trying to play people for idiots. She more than likely had a surgical brow procedure like he mentioned and making it out instead it's part of her hair loss. 

I do think she probably has been affected by certain stresses on her hair over the year with styling etc. but its a little disingenuous imo to present to other impressionable viewers.