they will lie and deceive you just to take your money be warned!!! [asli tarcan] - CRAZY Consultation!!

namy2451

So many “cheapest best Turkey please” posts, totally understand affordable clinics but Turkey isn’t the epicentre for the best Transplants/Drs which is most peoples perception. So first we try and educate them on location, then next we try and explain that cost is going to be a very different if they actually want a quality clinic/Dr and not a hairmill/chain clinic. It can be very frustrating sometimes, a lot of people take convincing of either/both. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NARMAK said:

Unfortunately people have unrealistic expectations of cost. While i appreciate that the USA, UK etc. are on the pricier end and that people could be on a budget. There are options out there that can do competent work if you are willing to travel, but also just budget a little more. 

People don't mind throwing down $1k on a new iPhone yearly on a payment plan but somehow putting money aside each month and starting medication is too much effort. 

I think ultimately you can't quick fix hair loss. People unfortunately in the Amazon Prime era want instant results and that's not how things work. Yet.

And yes hair transplants are very rarely “one and done” and become pretty impossible if a donor area has been decimated/over harvested. So people going cheaper for the first procedure rarely works out. Asli Tarcan are synonymous with this and the information is out there, even on their own FB reviews ! 

7 minutes ago, JC71 said:

And yes hair transplants are very rarely “one and done” and become pretty impossible if a donor area has been decimated/over harvested. So people going cheaper for the first procedure rarely works out. Asli Tarcan are synonymous with this and the information is out there, even on their own FB reviews ! 

I think even if we got the miracle of unlimited hair grafts, the amount of horror stories we hear or botched angles, pluggy looks, cobbled edges etc. will just skyrocket. Even dare i say permanent shock loss of existing hair when people go to these horror mills and try chase higher density than they natively were born with too. 

Just now, NARMAK said:

I think even if we got the miracle of unlimited hair grafts, the amount of horror stories we hear or botched angles, pluggy looks, cobbled edges etc. will just skyrocket. Even dare i say permanent shock loss of existing hair when people go to these horror mills and try chase higher density than they natively were born with too. 

Asli will then up there boasts to at least 250cm2 😂🤣

Years ago the damage was done mostly by way of FUT, wide scars, uneven, too high, badly placed etc. the rest of the donor area managed to escape. These days it’s more than likely the whole donor area and also outside the “safe” zone will be damaged/decimated/over harvested. So FUE can make it game over in one session. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JC71 said:

Years ago the damage was done mostly by way of FUT, wide scars, uneven, too high, badly placed etc. the rest of the donor area managed to escape. These days it’s more than likely the whole donor area and also outside the “safe” zone will be damaged/decimated/over harvested. So FUE can make it game over in one session. 

This is what scares me so much in FUE, on the one hand it's a blessing if it's done well, on the other hand it's a curse if it's done badly, because the bad result will be scattered all over the back of the head, making it harder to hide and rapier. If you get a bad result, FUT is the preferred method because it will be easier to fix and only a small part of your head will be damaged.

• Administrators

Bumping this, i'm gonna be using a lot of stuff from this thread for a video i'm making on hair mills. Hopefully we can get it shared and posted on Instagram so people can know what to look for.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Moderators
On 2/17/2022 at 4:17 PM, namy2451 said:

This is what scares me so much in FUE, on the one hand it's a blessing if it's done well, on the other hand it's a curse if it's done badly, because the bad result will be scattered all over the back of the head, making it harder to hide and rapier. If you get a bad result, FUT is the preferred method because it will be easier to fix and only a small part of your head will be damaged.

This is why I am still in favor of FUT for a lot of guys. If you like some length to your hair on the sides and back then you will usually be better off in the long run with FUT.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
On 3/16/2022 at 7:19 AM, Aslitarcan sucks said:

These guys absolutely decimated my donor area and did a terrible job on the front of my head.. I'm having to spend thousands and thousands just to try and clean up their mess.

They are liars and con artists, and I only hope one day I can get my own back on them.

Can you share your experience?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

10 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Can you share your experience?

Typical Turkish hair mill really. They did a 5 minute 'consultation', promised me MAXIMUM coverage (which at the time I stupidly thought was the thing to do), and proceeded to take 5000 grafts out.

The clinic was unhygienic, the 'technicians' were girls who didn't talk English and blabbered the whole operation. There was no doctor involvement whatsoever. Annoying 'translators' walking in and out distracting the technicians, flirting and talking rubbish presumably. Just garbage professionalism all round. They were friendly though 

My donor area was completely decimated (see my thread) and my hair has large holes above each temple. Hairline is pluggy and sparse.

When I contacted them, they kept saying give it a few months, it might get better! It didn't. Their '1 year warranty' didn't mean a thing either, when I asked for money back they just ignored me.

I left two scathing reviews on Google and they accused me first of not being a patient there, then accused me of previously working for them and being fired for stealing patient information lol.

Absolute scum, scam artists and I hope they go bust very very soon.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• 3 months later...

Asli Tarcan is an absolute shame to the hairloss community. 

I hope Kevin Mann will expose and ruin all those hairmills one day (aslitarcans, asmed, aisha hair etc...)

The same way he exposed the blüdflow scammers from Hairguard and Rob English's galea aponeurotica theories....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Botch me baby said:

Asli Tarcan is an absolute shame to the hairloss community. 

I hope Kevin Mann will expose and ruin all those hairmills one day (aslitarcans, asmed, aisha hair etc...)

The same way he exposed the blüdflow scammers from Hairguard and Rob English's galea aponeurotica theories....

Lololololol ur boi Mann went to the guy who runs the most infamous mill in the US they’re 100x worse than mills in Turkey. Look up restore hair and Dr. Harris. Ur boi doesn’t know jack about HTs stop hypin him

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Administrators
On 3/25/2022 at 12:28 AM, RTC said:

Typical Turkish hair mill really. They did a 5 minute 'consultation', promised me MAXIMUM coverage (which at the time I stupidly thought was the thing to do), and proceeded to take 5000 grafts out.

The clinic was unhygienic, the 'technicians' were girls who didn't talk English and blabbered the whole operation. There was no doctor involvement whatsoever. Annoying 'translators' walking in and out distracting the technicians, flirting and talking rubbish presumably. Just garbage professionalism all round. They were friendly though 

My donor area was completely decimated (see my thread) and my hair has large holes above each temple. Hairline is pluggy and sparse.

When I contacted them, they kept saying give it a few months, it might get better! It didn't. Their '1 year warranty' didn't mean a thing either, when I asked for money back they just ignored me.

I left two scathing reviews on Google and they accused me first of not being a patient there, then accused me of previously working for them and being fired for stealing patient information lol.

Absolute scum, scam artists and I hope they go bust very very soon.

Wow, I think warning number one was the warranty. Never trust any clinic or surgeon that gives you a warranty. Surgery is complex, and complications can arise even with the best surgeons. Surgery is not like buying a car, so there’s no warranties or guarantees. 

• Like 1

View my thread

2 hours ago, RandoBrando517 said:

Lololololol ur boi Mann went to the guy who runs the most infamous mill in the US they’re 100x worse than mills in Turkey. Look up restore hair and Dr. Harris. Ur boi doesn’t know jack about HTs stop hypin him

LMFAO 

Well I have to agree with you on that one ! 

Harris is crap. Not a fan of him at all.  His results are average at best...His involvement in surgeries is minimal and outsources a lot to nurses...Also he is a fan of the ARTAS robot which in my opinion does a lot more harm than good... 

So yeah I can't disagree with you... 

The Mann said it himself. He was very lucky to get a decent result and he didn't research at all back then...

• Haha 1

Just now, RandoBrando517 said:

He’s good on medication but like MPMD doesn’t know sh*t about HTs, only legit place to learn about HTs is here.

That's true...

Derek and Kevin are incredibly knowledgable when it comes to pharmacology but they lack knowledge on transplants. 

That said, I know Kevin is a visitor of the forum. Not sure about Derek though. 

MPMD caught his hairloss very early so he likely won't need a hair transplant. 

• 6 months later...