Clinic i have contacted

Hello i would like any input on these clinic i have talked to, they are priced relatively the same and quite budget freindly should i try to also contact dr bicer if she is in those clinic price range i have mentioned

They all gave me a quote of almost the same grafts  2000-3000 

Ty 😁

Dr yaman

Dr cinik

Vera clinic

15 minutes ago, JC71 said:

You could add in Dr Demirsoy, Dr Bicer would be the best choice though, she’s €2 per graft. Please don’t go for the hair mills - Dr Cinik & Vera clinic. 
It’s worth saving for Dr Bicer. Don’t risk your scalp ! 🙏

Hello thank you for your input, i will  contact them both i heard dhi has a better survival rate than fue dr yaman also does dhi not sure tho with dr bicer since i only saw fue in thier website  but i did see good reviews from her 🤔

Just now, Probablytaken123 said:

Hello thank you for your input, i will  contact them both i heard dhi has a better survival rate than fue dr yaman also does dhi not sure tho with dr bicer since i only saw fue in thier website  but i did see good reviews from her 🤔

Take your time and research Dr Bicer + Dr Yaman results here on the forum. Both happen to be forum recommended. Dr Bicer has many results posted from the clinic and the patient’s themselves. Don’t get to caught up with the DHI hype, it’s just a method of FUE. DHI is used as a marketing tool from the hair mills, along with “scarless” which isn’t true.. Look for actual real world results and not the cherry picked clinic ones used to draw people in.

Here on the forum you can see peoples full journeys and you will find the good, bad and ugly…  

What you want is a Dr doing the most important steps of the ht. Dr Bicer is involved pretty much throughout and only has one patient per day. She has 22+ years experience and is well worth the €2 per graft she currently charges for automated FUE

Edited by JC71
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Probablytaken123 said:

Hello i would like any input on these clinic i have talked to, they are priced relatively the same and quite budget freindly should i try to also contact dr bicer if she is in those clinic price range i have mentioned

Ty 😁

Dr yaman

Dr cinik

Vera clinic

What do you think of Dr. Yaman ? I have read from this forum that he does only the incision and not the actual planting of the graphs, which are done by technicians. 

4 minutes ago, slim999 said:

What do you think of Dr. Yaman ? I have read from this forum that he does only the incision and not the actual planting of the graphs, which are done by technicians. 

Yep that’s true of a lot of the Drs though, not many are fully involved in every step. I believe Dr Yaman can have up to 3/4 patients per day. Most importantly they are doing the incisions. It’s quite usual for the techs to do the extraction and implementation. For Dr Yaman I know he has trained techs specifically for the extraction part.

Edited by JC71

15 hours ago, JC71 said:

Yep that’s true of a lot of the Drs though, not many are fully involved in every step. I believe Dr Yaman can have up to 3/4 patients per day. Most importantly they are doing the incisions. It’s quite usual for the techs to do the extraction and implementation. For Dr Yaman I know he has trained techs specifically for the extraction part.

Oh so you mean to say most clinics the docs do the extraction?

1 minute ago, Probablytaken123 said:

Oh so you mean to say most clinics the docs do the extraction?

No most clinics will have techs do both the extraction and implementation. The most important step is the incisions/channel openings which should always be done by the Dr. To give you a idea check out the following chart:

AFC418DE-2007-4F21-8918-E5D219EC6171.jpeg

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
16 hours ago, JC71 said:

You could add in Dr Demirsoy, Dr Bicer would be the best choice though, she’s €2 per graft. Please don’t go for the hair mills - Dr Cinik & Vera clinic. 
It’s worth saving for Dr Bicer. Don’t risk your scalp ! 🙏

This ^ If you can’t afford Dr Bicer you need to save up or question whether you have the financial commitment to surgery over your life span. Sometimes doing nothing is never a bad thing. All the best. 

• Like 1

• Administrators

Out of that list Yaman is the only one id consider.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 2/13/2022 at 7:00 PM, Probablytaken123 said:

Ty 😁

Dr yaman

Dr cinik

Vera clinic

Hello, at HDC clinic in Cyprus (near to Greece), we can offer you Dr. Christina for 2.2 - 2.0 Euros per graft, the price includes transportation from the airport and our free accommodations.

We're also recommended in this forum, I don't recommend to go to a cheap hair mill, I myself was botched badly in Arenamed clinic in Turkey, then had my repair procedures at HDC (had 3 HTs), you can read about my journey on my threads, I am the coordinator of the clinic you can contact me on WhatApp +972526542654

My hair transplant journey:

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/59683-my-2-fue-experiences-2nd-repair-fue-procedure-by-dr-maras-at-hdc-clinic-in-cyprus-vs-1st-horrible-experience-at-arenamed-clinic-in-turkey/#comment-584058

Edited by Doron Harati
  • Like 2

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.