My 2 FUE experiences, 2nd repair FUE procedure by Dr. Maras at HDC clinic in Cyprus vs 1st horrible experience at Arenamed clinic in Turkey

As you all know I had 2 hair transplants procedures, the 1st in a cheap black market clinic in Turkey, also I almost died because of the overdose of anesthesia, after more than a year I had a repair procedure at HDC clinic in Cyprus by Dr. Maras, on this post I want to talk about some the aspects of correct professional clinics procedure vs black market clinics procedure. 

1) On my 1st procedure I had mega session of 5000 grafts in 1 day, which is wrong! Professional clinics mostly do around 2500 grafts in 1 of surgery, most of the procedures are done in 2 days and even 3 days, it takes a lot of effort that the doctor will do the punch and incisions while the technicians use microscopes to clean and divide the single, double, triple graft groups properly, cheap black market clinics don't use microscopes and let young unexperienced technicians do the punch and incisions on a very rushed manner which can kill the grafts.

2) If you'll zoom the pictures you can see that on my repair procedure I had different size diameters slits, on the first day Dr. Maras did single grafts on my hairline by using thinner diameter needles for the incisions and punch procedure, each patient have his own kind of hair and skin that requires different tools to work with.
On my 1st procedure, the technicians clinic did the whole diameters the same, another way to kill grafts is by creating wrong diameters that don't fit the grafts, I see on many groups that paitents upload post surgery photos with all the same diameters issue by cheap technicians clinics, but the patients tend to praise that work just because it looks they got many grafts allegedly. 

3) Dr. Maras created my hairline with a zigzag line that gives natural look, the cheap technicians clinic did symmetric line which is wrong and will produce unnatural pluggy look, this is another main reason why only a high skilled doctor should make the hairline with a zigzag with artistic touch, cheap black market clinics mostly do symmetric line or weird lines that won't give you the natural look.

4) Correct hair angles are also important, it's not only enough to take care of the grafts but also to implant them in correct angles to produce natural look with great cover.

* This post is focusing on professional info, if you want to read my whole journey of both experiences, please visit my thread and my groups on my signature:

Screenshot_20210409-100537_Gallery.jpg

• Like 2

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

For consultation contact me: WhatsApp +972526542654

Mail:doronhdc@gmail.com

HDC Instegram: https://instagram.com/doronhairadvisor_hdc?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

Wow, thanks for providing your story and exposing “black market” clinics on this forum for all to see.  I’m so glad you’re repair procedure went well.  I can’t even imagine 5,000 grafts in one day.  Hope you provide us some photos of your progress in a few months.

• Like 1

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

23 minutes ago, JohnCasper said:

Wow, thanks for providing your story and exposing “black market” clinics on this forum for all to see.  I’m so glad you’re repair procedure went well.  I can’t even imagine 5,000 grafts in one day.  Hope you provide us some photos of your progress in a few months.

My repair by Dr. Maras at HDC clinic was on the 4th of July 2019, Here both clinics results, today I am the coordinator and consultantcenter of HDC, I am so lucky that am ambulance came to rescue me from Arenamed in Turkey:

20200814_010736.jpg

20200814_010926.jpg

IMG-20180222-WA0022.jpg

IMG-20180222-WA0025.jpg

IMG-20180222-WA0023.jpg

20200626_173443.jpg

20201030_150614.jpg

20201026_122153.jpg

20201018_112454.jpg

• Like 1

Doron Harati - Patient coordinator for HDC Hair Clinic, HT procedures are done by MD Doctors with Microscope FUE.

* All comments from this account should not be taken or construed as medical advice, all comments are only the personal opinions of the poster.

• 8 months later...

@juanjs84thank you 🙏🏻

I am so happy for you!  I'm sure you were very apprehensive even doing a 2nd procedure.  Glad you found a competent doctor who could totally transform your appearance.  Good for you.  Congrats.

• Like 1

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

@JohnCasperthank you🙏🏻