Istanbul which hair transplant clinic?

hi guys, I am considering in the month of March and going to Istanbul and getting a hair transplant done, which clinics would you recommend?  I have been looking for Long Hair Center and Dr Bicer - Estepalace

My Budget is 2800 Euro 

9C2D819B-0C7B-484E-A268-4594DEF17C78.png

125021F4-B7C7-456A-B74F-4EE106F58AD4.jpeg

A9191664-1AFC-42B4-9675-4C9698E7127A.png

2BEBAF8B-2629-4A86-9CAA-EA25289EF0FF.jpeg

Edited by Avci87
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, NARMAK said:

I think you haven't mentioned if you actually took any steps to try medication like Finasteride etc. OP. 

A hair transplant is a last resort. Not the first option. 

no I have not tried it, what medicine is it I know nothing about it, where can one get such a medicine?

A dermatologists can prescribe finasteride but most general Dr's will as well.

I think that you should be patient and get on the medication 1st for at least 6 months. This might even regrow some of your hair but at least hopefully it will stop the loss. 

Also will give you time to save enough money to at least see Dr. Bicer. I believe she's out of your budget at the moment but I think shes a good Dr. No reason to rush into this and a cheap clinic will likely get you a cheap result. The cost of repairing is not cheap plus you might look worse than you currently do. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, JoeMan said:

A dermatologists can prescribe finasteride but most general Dr's will as well.

I think that you should be patient and get on the medication 1st for at least 6 months. This might even regrow some of your hair but at least hopefully it will stop the loss. 

Also will give you time to save enough money to at least see Dr. Bicer. I believe she's out of your budget at the moment but I think shes a good Dr. No reason to rush into this and a cheap clinic will likely get you a cheap result. The cost of repairing is not cheap plus you might look worse than you currently do. 

thanks for the feedback, I actually do not lose much more hair now, a few weeks ago I had long hair but I cut it short and now I think it has become more healthy my hair

2 minutes ago, Avci87 said:

thanks for the feedback, I actually do not lose much more hair now, a few weeks ago I had long hair but I cut it short and now I think it has become more healthy my hair

Without medication you'll likely continue to lose though. How old are you?

6 hours ago, Avci87 said:

hi guys, I am considering in the month of March and going to Istanbul and getting a hair transplant done, which clinics would you recommend?  I have been looking for Long Hair Center and Dr Bicer - Estepalace

My Budget is 2800 Euro 

9C2D819B-0C7B-484E-A268-4594DEF17C78.png

125021F4-B7C7-456A-B74F-4EE106F58AD4.jpeg

A9191664-1AFC-42B4-9675-4C9698E7127A.png

2BEBAF8B-2629-4A86-9CAA-EA25289EF0FF.jpeg

within this budget you could go with Dr Yaman, he is forum reccomended.

5 minutes ago, Gramatik said:

Someone, I think @digi23 has a post where I'm not sure I'd consider him. Several multi grafts in the temple and hairline. Personally I'd save for Dr. Biçer. 

7 minutes ago, Gramatik said:

but Dr bicer is out of his budget. @Dr Resul Yamanis good doctor with a reasonable price. Most of his results are very natural.

Like I said, personally I would save for Dr. Biçer. My opinion is she's the better Dr. She performs most of the procedure, only 1 patient a day. 

Having multi grafts in the temple and hairline isn't natural. Maybe he has other good cases but this case stood out to me recently. Now this person will likely require 2 surgeries to repair his temple. This will likely cost more than his initial surgery with Dr Yaman. Recommend on here or not, I wouldn't put my trust in him after this case.

This is my opinion.... If it was me I'd save up enough to see a better Dr. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, JoeMan said:

Like I said, personally I would save for Dr. Biçer. My opinion is she's the better Dr. She performs most of the procedure, only 1 patient a day. 

Having multi grafts in the temple and hairline isn't natural. Maybe he has other good cases but this case stood out to me recently. Now this person will likely require 2 surgeries to repair his temple. This will likely cost more than his initial surgery with Dr Yaman. Recommend on here or not, I wouldn't put my trust in him after this case.

This is my opinion.... If it was me I'd save up enough to see a better Dr. 

I trust dr yaman. He has many good and natural results and he is caring for his patients and his price is very good. Other choices with no high price could be either fuecapilar (dr turan and dr gur) where their price is 1 euro per graft or dr demirsoy who is doing only one patient a day for 1.25 per graft.

1 hour ago, Gramatik said:

I have written with Dr. Yaman and he says they would plant between 4000-4500 graft and it costs 1500 euros, 1 session

• Valued Contributor

In direct answer to your post I would choose Dr Bicer. Having said that how much research have you done on a life changing and permanent decision. I say this in the spirit that it is intended. Have you tried finasteride? If not I would really recommend that and I would also recommend giving it a good 6-12 months at least to see how you respond. Not everyone is wealthy but I would base your decision on a surgeon (and it is surgery) on consistently great results over a long period of time. The cost is the last consideration because if it farks up you will be spending ten time the initial cost trying to correct it (if it can be corrected). All the best.

• Like 2

I agree, of those name Bicer is the best option. Your budget isn't good enough though. 

I would recommend FueCapilar as an option, but I don't think your budget is enough for them either. If you can find €3500, your options open up.

Last bit of advice, you need to get on finasteride and minoxidil. You'll see good improvements from that alone! But also, if you get a transplant, plan on 2 (at least). You have a large area to cover, so work on your front area first, then your crown second.

Best of luck!